>small cargo space for their size
>terrible body roll-ish handling
>more expensive than sedans
>ugliest things ever built
>normie as fuck
>disgraced the EVO's legacy

When will the crossover plague end?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-01-16/why-the-american-sedan-is-marked-for-death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossover_(automobile)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone tell me what a crossover actually is? I thought burgers used SUV and crossover interchangeably.

It won't end, user.

Last year was the first year crossovers outsold other normal classes of vehicles.

The market has spoken, Stacey wants more crossovers.

Crossovers are killginf sedans

The American Sedan Is Dying. Long Live the SUV
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-01-16/why-the-american-sedan-is-marked-for-death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossover_(automobile)

it's generally how you refer to the tiny SUVs that try to fill in the role of a sedan , houghthe term can be used for any vehicle which blends different vehicle types together

Stuff like the Juke comes to mind

larger SUVs are also becoming normie as fuck but at least they have their uses. Crossovers are literally the worst of sedans and SUVs mixed together

whats wrong with having a practical car?

So it's a cuck wagon

Grandparents gave me their Buick Lacrosse and picked up an Equinox. Guess which stores more, has more power, and has a better ride?

Sedans and wagons are practical.

>mfw dad will only co-sign on a 2012 crv and not a nice old Z06

>Can't haul as many gremlins or as much cargo as a full sized SUV or van
>Has less ground clearance than a proper SUV despite being skyscraper high for a street vehicle
>Takes up more road space than a sedan, is more dangerous because of high COG, and gets worse fuel economy
>Attempts to be a jack of all trades, ends up sucking at everything
>"Practical"
Not nessesarily about pic related, just crossovers in general.

Neighbor got a brand new Rav4 and needed me to park it for her (long story). When I saw the car, I was surprised at how large the current gen is. Then I got in, and somehow the car felt even smaller inside than the older versions.

What the hell?

Just get a Civic

how many new cars have you bought?

>co-sign
user buy a car you can afford. If you need a cosigner you cant afford it.

this
nobody cares about your poorfag asses so quit bitching and maybe work a little harder so you can actually afford nice things

at one time
>crossover = uni-body AWD
>SUV = body on frame 4x4
no though
>crossover = small uni-body AWD
>SUV = large uni-body AWD

In certain parts of yuropooria most grossovers are sold as FF and some are literally hatchbacks with a lift kit, pic related. The baguettes actually call most of their crossovers SUVs lmao

I always think of these as wagons not SUVs

>I can't afford nice things so they're bad: the thread

t. crossover driver. Crossovers are shit and you are a faggot for liking them. I only hope they become unpopular in the next ten years.

A crossover is a just a tall hatchback. I don't get the appeal of that over a regular hatchback.

Rav4's aren't even that big, and she can't park it? Sounds like she shouldn't be driving anymore. I must know more about the story.

crossovers suvs and trucks are not nice
they are a vehciles that compromize everything in order to be the vehicle for the 2 peopleon earth whose job involves driving REAL fucking offroad or who lives in middle of nowhere in a thick fucking forest on a snowwy mountain.

For anything else even including the offroading a 4 door sedan will be just as good but drive so much fucking better.

I'd rather have a fucking rotary MR2 than a cuckover, truck, cuckuv, wagon or FF hatchback because If I need to carry anything I can just borrow one from all the retarded cucks who buy them and seeing how easily they gave in to buy an garbage car they'll just hand over the keys

does your dad want you to be a crv driving cuck?
pro tip bro tip he dont like you so save your cash and take the bus for a while

In Brazil all crossovers are fwd. There's even a Toyota Etios crossover and a VW fox crossover.

They're not that large, but they've gotten larger than the earlier models (as most cars do). I was just surprised that the increase in exterior size didn't seem to add any room to the inside of the car. More generally, owners laud the interior space or cargo capacity of their crossovers, but the extra size doesn't seem to offer much more useful space than a hatchback.

On the other thing, there was some mix-up with the landlord (apartment) about the neighbor's assigned parking space, so I was being nice and letting her store the car in the back of my (deep) space temporarily while she got it sorted out. Fitting both cars required hers to to be backed tightly into an awkward corner, and she wasn't confident that she could do it.

>plague
Just because YOU don't like them, it doesn't mean they're a plague.
They are higher, so it's easier to get in and out of them. They are larger, so they're more comfortable. These two reasons alone already make fat americans considerably happier.
They "look" like a SUV, which gives the impression of a car more premium than it actually is.
The average person won't be drifting with their cars, don't have a family of 5 children to drive around, and don't need to haul giant stuff everywhere.
And the appearance point is subjective.
I don't get why Veeky Forums gets off shitting on everything new so much, when they don't buy new cars anyway. Your 30 years old coffin-mobile is not going anywhere dude, chill.

It's a hatchback for fat people
That's why amerifats love them

Well it's time to get up armored challengers with mag pulse cannons and end this ourselves.

Here's the more important part. As far as the EPA is concerned

CUV & SUV == Truck
Wagon & Sedan == Car