youtube.com/watch?v=frE4PD5dtRg
clips.twitch
youtu.be/l_dDNrSVB0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goobers

2nd for /blaz/

What the fuck.

so this is our first official thread huh

Alright, I guess this is a thing now. So, what are your mains?

Made it in kind of a hurry, is there anything you'd add to the OP?

While I appreciate the attempt, guilty gear generals have proven that they never last. I think it's a better idea to do occasional threads on /v/ instead. That way they won't overstay their welcome and you remove the need for constant bumping by waifufags and shitposters, which is the only way /asg/ and /blaz/ stayed/stays alive.

looks fine to me desu

I don't really play much GG, but I play Answer and Venom.

We should still make the occasional threads on /v/ to get new recruits. Just don't make it obvious.

Also I'm a total scrub and trying to get better, but I guess I main Sol. I like Jack-O and Axl a lot as well though.

GG generals never last because GG is shit and no one wants to talk about kusoge in a long term.

The steam group would be nice to have in the OP

whoa this guy is still making new vids
youtube.com/watch?v=lIC1b3xgHDQ

I cannot shake the feeling I'm some kind of homosexual. I feel like I lose constantly, but I still keep managing to piss people off enough get salty ragequits in lobbys.

Jesus dude. Just stop with this infighting shit. I told you last thread, we're better than the Smashfags, we don't need to infight. Stop making the entire community look bad.

Even if that was true you're just proving my point. Threads that don't get a lot of discussion and can't be maintained are unfit for Veeky Forums.

Link the last thread and encourage people play. Add "Make lobbies, announce region, platform, and how long you plan on playing for"

So do you think the game will be on sale before Halloween? I want to buy it but right now it's a little too expensive for me.

Who?

I think this game is just over my head.

I'm a total shitter for weird characters so Bedman and Zato, wanna learn Ram and Raven in the future, too.

>Mains Raven
>I cannot shake the feeling I'm some kind of homosexual
Checks out.

>infighting shit

Real talk. GG faggots are THE roots of the infighting. Their arrogant ass can't go 5 minutes without shitting on any other fighting game out there.

Reposting steam group
steamcommunitycom/groups/guilty_gear

Most people here don't even post about other games, it's the same 3 people, you know this, /blaz/ knows this, and yet neither side can get the fuck over themselves

How do you get out of Eddie pressure? I try to take out little Eddie when I can, I try not to get put into the corner, but once I'm there I can only block for so long before getting opened up. I watch Nage and he struggles with the matchup, no idea what to do but lose or hope I never make a mistake.

Good ideas, if I don't make the next thread, please try to remind thread when it gets close to bump limit.

Don't reply to shitposting instigators. They're here to make things worse, GG and BB get along fine and have tons of overlap.

Kill this thread, ese.

Always knew Undine was a slut
Whats your problem frogposter? The game can feel overwhelming at first but, take it one step at a time. Learn the basic and keep going from there until you have lockdown in memory.

Yes, also ignore anyone who uses the term "goober." Guarantee it's /fgg/.

>no more putting Guilty Gear in the OP
Seriously?

At least read the comments I write

I love Guilty Gear, I love Blazblue, I love KoF, I love Tekken, I love Darkstalkers, I love Soul Calibur, and Bloody Roar, and Garou. Hell, I even love Smash (for casual fun).

So can you please stop trying to start shit among fanbases?

If you wanna get your kicks trolling people, literally make a Melee thread on /v/ or a thread shitting on the Switch. Guaranteed (you)s. If you want, I'll help you bump it by posting bait.

But please stop trying to start shit between the communities of my two favorite fighting games.

As in the subject field.

Just post some of Daisuke's art and a scrub question.

Like, "I just started playing Rev2, how do I XXXX?"

I practice a bit, try to play a few rounds vs the CPU just to get used to pushing buttons. Then realize I still can't do anything and go back to practice.
Then some other game I'm interested in comes along, which probably has a better learning curve, so I play through that. When I come back I sit in practice and motivation just doesn't come.

Been watching Dorren 2k. I noticed he doesn't seem to like charging Gekirin and goes more often for a Ryujin card.
What are the benefits? I just like going unga and getting the damage off of Gekirin.

If you need some other location that needs to orchestrate when an how to make threads to avoid being a general, it's a general.

Corner carry maybe.

I know one of the cards, I forget which, you basically never want to waste time charging because it's not worth it, I think it's the axe kick

Don't die, Ignore Frank

>vs the CPU
There's your problem you'll learn nothing from them.Try fighting people in the lobbies if you can't someone around your skill we have plenty of new guys.

There are zero people in the lobbies.

Noel-poster, you're my favorite thing about the /blaz/ threads, keep up the good work
if I ever pick up BB when it's on sale i'll try her out first for you

Ps4 lobby?

I mean when someone makes one though you may get more people on /v/ than here.

You have to get out and play people. You don't have to but it'd really help to find a training partner or friend, or someone to watch your play and critique to help you improve. You have to keep playing the game and stop taking so many breaks. Breaks are great and should be taken for learning and processing your actions but you need to keep practicing or you lose it. Playing Maniac and doing training/combos isn't a bad thing to get used to your buttons in a live situation but you need to test it against other people. The sooner you get over your fear of joining player lobbies the better.

I haven't played online yet but I can already see why people hate fighting against Leo.

This thread is looking fine so far. Try it.

Not that guy, but Noel is a lot of fun to play as, and she's super beginner friendly. If you like Rushdowns, you'll like her. She's easily one of the most aggressive characters in an already very aggressive game. Also, GunKata.

stuff for new players would be nice

Call rooms rooms and lobbies lobbies.

He's made some good videos in the past, he speaks slow but you can remedy that with speeding up the playback speed to 1.5 or 2.

Larva Ky
youtube.com/watch?v=9cwUGqHmeXM#t=55s
Pupa Ky
youtube.com/watch?v=TuR4McR9AIA#t=19s
Baby Ky very good, starts with match analysis of Rion v En
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9X3BKhmpg#t=2m25s
Frame traps with Ky and general frame traps
youtube.com/watch?v=AAvwQOBQnE8#t=3m34s
Basic Ky Okizeme/Utilizing knockdowns
youtube.com/watch?v=upzAAz_aPeM

These videos are more bloggy but he's an alright dude, can't say much about his SF stuff but I assume it's fine
youtube.com/watch?v=3VAOnY91Dtk&t=16m25s (Why people don't get good at games and don't chinstroke)
youtube.com/watch?v=frE4PD5dtRg

Gekirin is a solid overhead, especially when charged. All the kicks are worth charging really.

There are probably a couple of people who get genuinely upset that someone insults their favorite game, but like you suggested most of it is probably just people after easy (you)s. Hard to do anything about it though.

The document on the OP is literally a beginner guide

>/fgg/ is talking about GG
>/blaz/ is talking about GG
>/v/ is talking about GG
>this general is talking about GG
At this rate there's gonna be nothing left to discuss.

Also Chipp man and proud hater of Greed Sever.

PS4 Lobby
US west coast
Name: scrub zone
Password: 1776
Get in here you fucking momo's

Play KoF though.

lmao

Thread is already deleted
can we just stay in this general for a while and give it a try?

get fucked

agreed. sick of having to come up with weird words like big lobby or world lobby to mean lobby

RIP

How about we call rooms lobbies and lobbies rooms

That works since there's no reason to ever use a room (lobby).

>the absolute state of goobers

Something came up but I'm going to leave the lobby up, have fun without me faggots

I wish the lobbies were as fast as the rooms and you could quickly see how many people are in each region from the top level and people actually used them

what a waste of a feature

or better yet you goobers actually queue up for ranked once in a while

Just give it up. Your making the mods just want delete anything GG related.

clips.twitch
.tv/CautiousSmilingDillNononoCat

fuckin BASED

>ranked
Only newfags try this

yeah because it's dead and goobers rationalize it as sour grapes

Are there characters that can cancel specials in to supers? Without RC I mean.

Sin's whole thing is doing that

Answer is the character I wish I could play, but he's just too damn complex right now and doesn't have a lot of resources or things to study up on. There are also the problems you mentioned and I hope he and boob samurai get some much needed tweaks in the coming balances/ patches/ updates as right now they are the weakest characters by far.

Damn good stuff, always nice to see things like this.

Guess things will finally be back on track soon enough.

Dragon Install

Yes/No

yes even if it will cost you the round/game

Always.

Dragon install is the biggest meme in GG.

>He's not in Dragon Install this very second

I'll have a US West Coast PC Lobby up in an hour or two. Just got my stick so I'm going to test it out and stuff.

You can take games with Answer just by cheesing with your S, HS, resshou blockstring and command grabs desu. Especially on characters with poor defensive options and slow normals.

TATAMI

WAAAAAAAAAACHAAAAAAAA

HYAPPO SHINSOU

GAESHI

Ive got a legitimate question about Kum Haehyun.
Does she have legs?
Its been bugging me since I cannot find any scenes or images of here outside here suit and she is lacking in the having legs department any time you see her.
This has been bugging me for a while now.

>Sol's red aura and Ky's blue aura clash to create Rev 2's green logo

Her victory outro shows her legs.

She has they're just deformed and very tiny compared to her body.

INVITO

So is she actually deformed?

youtu.be/l_dDNrSVB0E