Vegas Driving Experience

Going to Vegas this year, seems like a fun thing to do while I'm there

>Dream Racing
>SpeedVegas
>Exotics Racing

Has anyone done these? Which one is the best?

Which car to drive? C7 Z06 seems best value for money. Or a 458/488

Other urls found in this thread:

exoticdrivingexperiences.com/collections/exotic-car-driving-tours
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>go to Las Vegas
>pay money to drive a poor man's """sports car"""

lol what the fuck

458 or Aventador if they've got it

>can chose any car
>choses a cuckvette

lol

ive done exotics racing. track is short, each lap is under 1min. driving instructor talking the whole time and reaching over to up shift for you so you dont hit redline.
you share the track with slow people/ women. they fucked up the experience for me.
prices are shit but it was a slow day so they thru in 5 laps of the sls for 200bux.
the guy said the 911 is the best around the track.
all and all i wish i put my 800bux on black, i woulda got more excitement.

what a waste of money, and it's just like snowboarding these days

i'm so sick of spending $50 on a lift ticket only to have 90% of my runs fucked up by some chink pizza-ing down the goddamn slope in front of me, or some asshole yuppie with their toddler on a leash teaching them how to ski on a black diamond hill

other people ruin everything, i wish i could just kill anyone i don't like with impunity

i'm not american, there are probably like 10 C7s in the whole country here, compared to heaps of ferraris & lamborghinis

and yet you've never driven a Ferrari or Lamborghini

don't come all the way to America to drive a shitty American car that is inferior to its European counterparts

the Z06 is a shitty attempt at beating imports, and it fails on all fronts

you'd be better off trying something like a GTR if you don't want to drive something Italian, the GTR is going to smack the shit out of the Corvette

I have been in a lamborghini

the corvette is bretty cool desu

>i have been in a lamborghini

you've never driven one you faggot, sitting in a parked one at an auto show doesn't count

I did one of these in Hollywood to drive a Gallardo. Didn't compare to a Ferrari at all.
They didn't rent vettes, tho

Such disgusting blocky dogshit. They fucked up after the R32.

>projecting

I've been in a superleggera that was driven by someone else

>new cars have no soul
>only old square cars are gud

If you're gonna choose American, Viper ACR

wow, so you're on par with romanian clubsluts and italian hookers who've had the same experience

great job bro, you're almost Niki Lauda

>missing the point entirely

Oh hey, I did Exotics Racing at the one outside of LA. I rented a 458 there and in 5 laps I was putting down a 1:01. My instructor said the rest of the instructors do around 0:59-1:00 so I was pretty pleased with that for my first time. It was a good experience for me, no slow people fucking up my laps and the instructor pretty much let me go when I told him I autocross at a national level and I'm not an idiot.

Asked me what I thought after, I held out my perfectly steady hand and and said "when I get out of my 240sx, I can't keep my hands still from the adrenaline" The 458 is a great car, just almost too well composed. My 240sx is more rough around the edges and autocross is more rapid with the turns, leading to it being more intense imo.

Fyi my 240sx is 2400lbs with 550whp and 315 Hoosier A7s and big aero. Aka it's a death trap that will pull ~1.8G and is always trying to kill me.

So it's tough for anything to be more thrilling than that. The 458 is a lovely machine though.

wrong, the Viper is slower than the Ford GT

I did work for exotics racing in Vegas (paint protection on the cars, like a giant clear vinyl bra).
Its fucking ridiculous how much money they get for 5 minutes on a shitty "track".

440 scuderias are faster than the 458's.
Gallardos are garbage.
The aventadors are badass.
McLaren's always break, but they send a flatbed and take it down to southern cal and fix it- and they request as much feedback as to what the car was doing at the time (whereas Ferrari, porshe, Lamborghini ALL void the warranty's as soon as they find out exotics racing bought the cars).
GTR is fastest around the track- thas a hilarious reality check.
Their GT3 could have been fastest, but that car is trying to kill you every inch of the way.

I wouldn't do it unless I was making 7 figures and did it to test cars I was thinking of buying.
Now they have brake pedals installed on the passenger side, would have been a lot more fun back pre-2008 before they installed those.
You won't have nearly as much fun as you think. Money is better spent on blue man group or cirque tickets.

So sounds like a shit experience

Except maybe LA one is better because less touristy normies pretending to be big bucks spenders are attending?

>Their GT3 could have been fastest, but that car is trying to kill you every inch of the way.
Sounds like I need to go back and drive the GT3.

You see I was gonna say that but Ford are cunts who won't let just anyone buy one. I doubt those companies have them.

what about this one

exoticdrivingexperiences.com/collections/exotic-car-driving-tours

I'm also vaguely interested in this but it seems like those exotic car rental services are a better deal when you have desert highways in each direction. Or I can just hit up Turo on vacation and see what they got

Do Dream Racing and race a real race car

Ooh they have a lot of options. I wonder which would be better, the Huracan GT + 458 GT, or the 3000hp package

>not living to a ski mountain

expensive desu

i've driven a real race car but not a road supercar