hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

bonus question: What decks so far are looking strong? What cards were underrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/894205-super-scum-control-concede-otk-mage
youtu.be/tqAZ3zLdCYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those hips make me horny

>less than 24 hours in
>Jade Druid is already a problem
nice game, Hearthshits.

You play this game too, fucker

I want to be a goblin who is filled with tauren cocks.

>control paladin right now

Have yet to encounter a single jade druid in my journey from 20 to 14.
I literally dont run 1 cost cards in my SpiderDrood so I'll just tech in geist if I ever start having trouble with em

That's because they're all above rank 5 user

>yfw the most interesting DK mechanic is completely unusable

Hunters get the coolest ability that is also situational and you have to consider the best options, and it's not viable to play. Meanwhile the Paladin DK is completely thoughtless and rapes everything.

Does the Arena award packs from the new expansion yet?

>Malfurion DK thanks you for killing him

Why the fuck did I get 5 venomstrike traps and 3 spectral pillagers from my packs? I thought the packs were fixed. I want a dust refund

>Artificial control meta with people making retarded decks that have no actual win condition
>people not bothering with its dedicated counter
>Jade druid literally excels in control meta

dunno what did you expect

Control pally is so comfy at the moment.

Are you ready to give Shadowverse another try yet?

>control meta

hearthpwn.com/decks/894205-super-scum-control-concede-otk-mage

Dragons are okay with this expansion.
Is there anything I should change with this deck?

FUCK YOU

LEARN TO READ

Man I am having so much fun with the demon DK list. Just add in horney museum man and glutton to cuck the warrior DK and Uther

Stop reposting your shitty deck you cunt

I want to play it but I don't have too many of the cards needed :(

Can you post your list if you've been playing it? I'm hoping I can make it with just Uther and a few rare crafts.

I never even touched it

Looks like we got shafted this expansion roguebros

youtu.be/tqAZ3zLdCYw

You mean every expansion?

Okay anons. Can we talk about pick relateds problems and come with solutions for control hunter

>Lack of card draw
Would running 4/2 with ratpack and hounds work?
or
We dont need it
>Lack of heal
Blood worms coupled possible with taunt?
>Lack of wincon
Can we really grind a Jaina or uther out? Yes, we can.
>Lack of board control spells
Old hunter pyromancer combo, DK or drake?
>removal for big minions
Bomblobber? Hunters mark and X seems reductant.

the no dupes thing is only for legendaries

why not run auctioneer instead of yogg?

yes

>tfw you tilt an opponent into conceding

People who don't like anime don't want to play shadowverse even if it was the best fucking game ever so stop asking.

After raeding DK Uther's card text
Does that mean he is a DK not bound by Lich King? And he just wanders alone dealing punishment to everyone?
Control Pally will shit on Jades

I am using the old sherizan deck with some dk twist. Works really well.

List? Should I craft Uther?

Thanks.

Didn't your hero dropping to 0 life always kill you even if you would immediately heal? I just saw on a stream barron geddon dropping a hero to 0 and then healing them to 6

I feel like i need burnbristle but I don't want to craft him.

Anyone have a decklist for DK sudden genesis grommash with rotface?

I have literally never played Paladin before, but now as that Arthas hero portrait thingy was announced I just crafted my first paladin deck and it's control. Gonna enjoy this. :3333

My first game with that new DK Paladin I got lethal through the hero power hehehe

It's garbage so yes, everything.

You should run Lich King instead of Ysera.

I don't even play this game. I just watch from afar as every expansion brings it closer to collapse.

Do you have Trion, Tarim and LK?
If so Do it

I don't have him, Tarim, or Elise. Maybe a list will come along that only needs Uther.

How convenient for them that everyone above rank 5 is too stupid to run geist

scripted game

I like anime and I don't want to touch shadowverse

nah we got some really good cards last expansion but everything this expansion is shit

i've never been in a spot where manleera isnt just a win more card

Reposting because this is fun and I think you should try it. Plz post decks you are having success/fun with.

As usual

There is a divine pally list out there that only needs Uther but Uther is a control cards and needs a control deck to do well in.

Is her pussy hollow?
Them thighs cannot be empty inside

What's the best control pally list? This is my meme deck

Do you like anime as in "I watched bebop 5 years ago" or do you watch seasonal anime on a regular basis?

>Turn 1: Argent Squire
>Turn 2: Dark Conviction

Paladin is enjoyable, unless you're up against someone with 2+ silences.

>Don't play the game
>Hangs out in the general
>Knows about the meta
I mean I'm ok with your bait but you sound pretty lonely

I have Tirion, Lich King, and Ragnaros. Is it worth it to just craft Uther or would I need Tarim as well?

STITCHED
TRACKER

RUN IT
ITS A GREAT CARD

I have Tirion, Ragnaros, N'Zoth but no Tarim or LK

what a life

yes

You can, there's a couple flex spots based on what you feel is better. It's too early to tell but Druid is looking very strong.

>New expansion just came out
>Fresh meta
Why would i ever give weebstone a try?

More like running geist doesn't matter at all, you'll just be playing an undercosted 6 drop to remove 3 spells from their deck while they drop 7/7 golems.

runeforge haunter feels strong, and valeera the manface too, surprsingly

could just be my luck though

NEW THREAD so FUCK WARLOCKS

Looks more like a midrange pally. You are hoping to curve perfectly and win when you hit late game. A more control list will look like this

I watch anime weekly, but anything with stupid fanservice stops getting my attention

FUCK THE MAGE QUEST ITS SUCH A FUN AND INTERACTIVE MATCHUP TO PLAY AGAINST

>laughinggirls.jpg

Have you tried running dirty rat?

Let me clarify: I used to play this game. Stopped after the abomination that was Mean Streets of Gadgetzan. It is endlessly entertaining watching streamers and "'"pro players""""" defend this lump of garbage, expansion after expansion, while the player base slowly dwindles into nothing.

Soon, Hearthshits, soon.

I have 4 legos worth of dust...

Should I craft....

>thalnos, van cleef, patches

So I can run miracle rogue and pirate warrior.

>any of the quests really

>kazakus, raza, andouille

>sunkeeper tarim

NEED more blood elf cards

Literally just play any good deck and kill them before they finish drawing their entire deck?

good idea actually i was considering eater of sevrets but felt like a dead card in most games

Tarim can be discovered easily
You have all you need

Are you implying that Shadowverse doesn't suck dick right now? It had a Karazhan-tier meta when blood was t0 and now it has a MSoG-tier meta with Eachtard and vampyshitters being top dogs, all that in just 4 expansions.
So much for the HS killer.

Tarim is a top tier card and won't be rotating out till next next year. Craft him if you want to play pally. He is an auto include in any pally deck.

>waste 20 minutes breaking 7 ice blocks
>they still lose

Literally a waste of time

sure am glad all my jade is at the bottom of my deck or if i have my jade its frozen EVERY turn

>Mfw they always end up burning their quest just to stay alive for another turn

Dirty rat doesn't work anymore because mage can have 6 sorcerer's apprentices

Opinions? Never played Paladin before, but got a few rares in packs, just threw this together. What should I replace et.c.?

It's not. Hunter doesn't have the control cards, that's just how it is. Sure you can use neutrals and make do with whatever hunter has but it'll always be sub-par to any other control deck. It's a shame because the card is fun but that's how it it.

>the game let you draw the cards you needed before your opponent did
>fun and skillful

>sunkeeper train, light rngnaros, uther, wicker

Is what I meant.

>larger playerbase than ever
Ungoro meta was pretty diverse too.
Jade is like you said the most glaring problem.

>A OTK combo deck beats a control deck
Like Jade is any more fun and interactive with hurr durr i play 1 mana jades.

>Shadow visions: Minion edition
>Cons: Costs 1 more mana
>Pros: Gives you a 2/2

>"Its not good"

user pls

No you always got to keep playing if you healed back immediately. Only if after the "stack" is resolved you have 0 health does it kill you.

shit im about to genocide my card collection just to craft a control paladin

dont even have tirion

that or raza + lyra but pally seems comfier

how do they get 6? 2 in deck and 2 molten reflections are you saying if they pull more molten reflections with primordial glyph?

>Wild
That deck is going to smacked around by the amount of bullshit that exist in Wild. That deck isn't good.

Simulacrum is a card

It is normal for the player base to swell during the release of an expansion. Give it time, it will plummet again after the next aggro meta settles and people get sick of losing on turn 5.

50/50 win-loss ratio atm, I suppose I should switch to standard at some point anyhow..

at least you can play against jade quest mage is your frozen each turn then when youre out of being frozen they have ice blocks up then they otk you

Doesn't look that bad, looks cool fren

What are you even talking about? And I never said the hunter dk card isn't good, it just doesn't fit the class, one card alone can't carry a control deck.