League of Legumes /lolg/

Dumb frogposter edition.

Oldshit: eyosongive.us

xth for apparently yasuo needed buffs hm

>lynch for kassadin
>not filming rhaast taking over kayn in excruciating detail

Do you think SG Miss Fortune is sporting a thong underneath her skirt? It's hard for me to picture her wearing normal school girl pantsu.

shes wearing nothing underneath ;)

Very likely.
In other news, I just got honor 3. I am very excited.

#
that would be so fetch

>tfw silver scripts

Stop banning Kayn please.

>Lynch
>detailed horror

Outside of a few exceptions Lynch leaves his horror pretty ambigous/vague, which kind of adds to the surrealism

xth for Diana

Can someone redpill me on Kayn? I've only really played SA with mixed success and everyone tells me that Rhaast is way better.

Picture unrelated

I only ban him to prevent my teammates from feeding with him. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something inherently awkward about him. He feels really clumsy in his bruiser form, and in shadow form he's literally just a downgrade of Zed.

>You'll never hear the cocky bastard's screams of pain as Rhaast eats his soul

xth for Syndra

not talking about detailed in terms of visuals
more detailed in terms of feeling and tone
the atmosphere in inland empire is still probably the most oppressive thing i've ever felt
it's vague as fuck yet the ending is somehow pretty emotional

How many honor capsules have you gotten? I've had honor 3 since the day it unlocked and I've only gotten one with a Zilean shard and a few key shards despite getting honored pretty often.

Skarner lore rewrite where he succumbs to the void WHEN?

I wanna be a slut for /lolg/ so badly~

Would you take advantage of a helpless, hypnotized Soraka????

>want to switch from dota to lol
>even after playing for 500 hours it's still feels "bland" and "stiff" as in "if you don't do 101% exactly what the pro scene does every single match you won't have fun"

it's a difficult feel to explain, I hate mobas

Imagine fugging Soraka

Yeah, but you're probably a male(male)

I haven't seen Inland Empire so I'll take your word for it.

I'm assuming it has something to do with possession based on your allegory. From the other Lynch films I've seen he's never really been too detailed on possession scenes, usually showing just enough and not telling to get the point across

and I want to be apart of the /lolg/ gangbang on you

xth for best girl and my wife tristana

But that's incorrect though. Your shitness at the game is preventing you from seeing it.

>watch latest dyrus' video
>his gf is mega fucking autistic
>but also looks like a succubus

NANI

Xth for abusing Lulu is magic dampening forests and breeding her without consent.

Magic dampening forest gamemode when?

Just so BEST couple

i agree i only got to plat 3 but then again i am not good at dota either

Well his possession's are not demons they're feelings. As in being possessed by fame or by fear.
Either way I'd be really fucking interested in what he'd do with it.

>champions whose theme you love but can't play worth a dame

Singed
LeBlanc

Makeup is powerful

Futaraka is the way to go

Best girl.
Best scent.
Best wife.

>GGU beat P1
>P1 gooks go home
>Mikeyueng goes to a real NA team

feelsgoodman

So who is the best league girl anyway?

Urgot is fun. Try him out.

She'd be pregnant before the cum puddles could dry.
>Imagine fugging Soraka
I have a pretty good imagination.
ywn pump Soraka's cunt full of semen while you feel her horsecock cum in your hand

MikeYeung is a Lira tier jungler stuck on a shit tier team

what does she smell like?

>fap with music in the background
>suddenly my waifu's song starts playing
>start crying
l-league of legions

Salty milk and coins

>no cyberpunk Jinx skin
>no Infernal Cho'Gath
>no Shockblade Talon

WTF????????

LeBlanc and Cassiopeia.

Aurelion.

Movie about Bard directed by Darren Aronofsky

that's not how futa works anymore user

you either get a benis or a bagina, not both.

tfw want to impreg gf while she's fertile but really really can't afford to have a baby

why do we have these urges lads

Jinx's cock is barely 3 inches
I want to bully her now...

pro scene only plays fotm

pub plays every random memepick as long as they like it and it makes a modicum of sense. people like playing snowflake onetrick picks.

xayah should have been a bish

are oyu implying she is a whore..?

Futa: penis+vagina or penis+testicles+vagina

Shemale: penis+testicles

>You will never plow jinx ass and fondle her little balls

Azir needs a new ult. It's going against the ascension theme. Since Azir is a big pile of bugs anyway, they might as well take a deeper look at his kit and find an ultimate that does the job from both gameplay and theme perspectives. Even Xerath, the one who's supposed to be damaged, has a bigger case for having a proper 'ascended' ultimate.

how league of legends should work
>rock beats scissors
>paper beats rock
>scissors beat paper

how league of legends actually works
>always pick rock, rock is god tier never loses
>only play scissors if you are very good at using scissors
>never pick paper, paper is trash

Yeh

can you imagine the shitfest which would have ensued about gay ionia!black furries

>yurop waking up
>thread devolves into waifu faggotry

every damn time

Yasuo
Magic Resist increased from 30 to 32.1
MR per Level increased from .50 to 1.25
Last Breath (R) range increased from 1200 to 1400.
Yasuo
Yasuo
Yasuo
Yasuo

Even with makeup on her bone structure is too strong like she legit looks like she could be some thai ladyboi hooker. She's really plain and borderline hideous without makeup and before she started plucking her bushy eyebrows.

>pro scene only plays fotm
>pub plays every random memepick as long as they like it and it makes a modicum of sense. people like playing snowflake onetrick picks.

I know, what I mean is the ability to say "fuyk you" to the stale "you have to do this" meta that both games have

it's already difficult enough to explain because the dota lanes arent mirrored like in lol, but for example: you having no luck in your solo offlane, just become a roamer for the next 10 or 15 minutes or so DURING lanephase

do that as a top laner in LoL before and you might even risk a ban because you get reported... not to mention that even IF you are succesfully roaming, all that effort is for nothing because the enemy toplaners advantage will be higher from having an empty lane than what you fought for with roaming

>no tank/artillery champion

Explain this, lolbabs.

Does no one care about the P1 game?

>xayah rakan could have been a cool gay couple
damn you for making me think of this

His ult isn't the problem user and based off of Riot's posts it seems like they're keeping it.

Instinct

im going to korea in a few weeks. what roles should i play? i've always had 120ms ping and cant wait to feel LAN-like pings

>it's cool cuz it's gay!

Pls go back to dumlr and stay there

How do I Yorick? I just got him, he feels like a lot of fun, but draws so much pressure that I keep getting ganked by junglers and mid laners. Would love some advice other than "just ward bro."

Urgot rumble mecha malphite robot kog

>this entire post

t-that's not what bible black taught me

>fight against a smurfing xayah
>lose

epic

xayah is fucking cancer

source on that picture?

I'd cum inside her repeatedly until I couldn't move, then have her heal me so I can keep going

but you can hypnotize her and bully her cock...

Kill them when they try to gank you

xayah and rakan were the worst additions to the game.

My idea of bullying her horsecock would be penetrating her urethra with my own cock and filling her balls with my semen.

>lands 3 arrows behind you that she can recall faster than they land
>you get snared
>take 70% of your life as well
>and because youre snared, you'refucked

well what if I told you Noxian testosterone is the strongest drug in Runeterra

>Kayn's nipple
how have i not seen this before

i'll never see his splash art the same again

>docking

If you keep getting ganked that's good, it gives your jungler a chance to create pressure elsewhere, and/or take objectives. However, you should never die from a gank as Yorick because your W is way too good. Remember, let the jungler use their dash first and THEN use W, that way they can't go through it.

Yorick is a champ that encourages pushing, but if you don't want to, just don't summon the walkers. But if you really want to be good as Yorick, you really should push because that's his main strength. Don't be afraid to 1v2 as Yorick at certain points either, he's really good at it along with Illaoi and Darius.

wait

karthus is noxian?

No, I want to be one!

Thanks. Yorick seems really poor against tanks, especially in a 2v1. I got destroyed by a Nunu top, just because it was impossible to DPS him down by the time they collapse on me.

>wanting fags in vydia

>not just following your dreams and being one

>implying docking isn't the best futa fetish

get with the times grandpas. when you as for futa nowadays no one honestly believes that there's a pussy tucked away somewhere under the girl's nutsack.

Nami isn't a slut

Maybe when you and every person like you stops feeding as Kayn like all weeaboo champion mains do.

born and bred in noxus as you may notice from his beauty

also, noxian yaoi isn't gay

>Yorick seems really poor against tanks
Hmm, not really. You know most of Yorick's damage comes from %health right? Also, Nunu cheeses hard on top, don't worry about it.

>not noticing the delicious nipple right away

Faggot

>autism

Leave.