I wanna buy a g class. Convince me not to

I wanna buy a g class. Convince me not to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/edpUruTQbTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Association

Huh

No one will like you when you tell them you drive a G class.

Only classless Armenians and Arabs drive them

I swear everyone on here just parrots what the youtube car kikes say

/thread

white dude who drives g wagon here ama

if you want to buy a 463 now is the time

G wagons are so 70's styling.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Wut

If you wanna look manly, get a Land cruiser.

Though the G class may look rugged, only scum drive it, like the Kardashians and most new money Low-IQ showbiz type

oh hi there.
such i nice person to give me heads up. but im fine thankyou, i like using name as people know who it is.

look at the stance he has.

that's just in shithole countries. More than half of all gclasses are sold in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

Seriously what is with the influx of tripfags recently?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I called the guy selling one and so I'm going to go take it for a ride this evening. I'm afraid if I like it I'll haggle a bit and buy it.
How do I hide a motorcycle from the wife?

>>>/reddit/

Op here, im aussie if that makes a difference. They are quite rare here. Or atleast in my city. I think there is one. I have seen another but i think thry where a tourist cos ive only seen it once.

What model year?
What engine?

oh are you trying to bait nope wont work with me.
go your hardest it wont even bother me.
i dont understand why you wont use a tripcode??

are you the person that is trying to bait me.
go ahead spam all you like i dare you.
i dont care what you have to say.

Hey /u/Kommer, what's up bro?

I hope you mean land ROVER (defender)
Cos cruisers are gay no matter how you look at it. But a defender i WOULD consider vs a gclass

just get a range rover

Hi there!

>Vehicle with all parts built to be serviceable for 25 years
>Means business, used by UN in shithole African countries and used by ISIS
>Gay

>Defender
>Not gay

Wew lad

Kys, but thanks for reminding me of a defender because thats a valid option. Cheaper and less degenerate

>less degenerate

Oi fuck you cunt land cruiser is bloody nice, the defender just turned into a larping cuck car past the 80’s

youtu.be/edpUruTQbTY
Legendary

>Let's ruin an iconic design by making it wider for the american market
glad I already own a real G

this is what a G Modell looks like, everything else is yuppie crap.

Ranges are a dime a dozen — esp. now with all their cheap models 30k “millionaires” can lease for $400-500/month

>driving to go get some lunch
>fuck realize it's the time kids get out from school
>have to sit through packed traffic at elementary school
>see a G wagon standing tall amongst the petty econoboxes
>Glorious V12 badge on it
But then
>BRAPBRAPBRAPPPPP as he inches forward in the line to get his kid
>ppppssshhh as the engine goes off because of muh efficiency and engine start-stop
>realize all he is doing is picking up his kid and he looks like a complete asshole
>BRAPBRAPBRAPPPP for another 3 seconds
Made me question, have automakers really figured out start-stop? Seems fucking terrible for the engine

get this one instead

>Honey I built a shed so we can convert [insert place you store tools] into a walk in closet! Please don't go in said shed because there's a lot of unsecured sharp things and you could hurt yourself.

Does someone make a luxury humvee? Buy that instead.

This new facelift looks fucking ugly. The slightly rounded front looks completely necessary compared to it's old flat one.

can't you turn it off on most vehicles anyway?