/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread the prison theme of V3 is still relevant because society is a prison edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/10/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanganTrivia/status/895883772993839105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kaito

Touko!

Kodaka!

Slugs!

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Who even cares about the story

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Touko is a good girl and i don't care what anyone says

Ishimaru!

Ouma!

Cute!

She is! In fact, she might just be best girl.

I want to fuck Kaito!

I love make gifs.
ignore me

I like Leon, he's misunderstood

ugly foureyes

twitter.com/DanganTrivia/status/895883772993839105

I did not expect Saihara's VA to look like that, wow.

I adore my precious Harumaki! And so does Kaito!

Cutie with attractive glasses!

same

she killed him

I want Saihara to get rid of his pathetic virginity through Ouma, Amami might join in to take his mouth virginity.

I want him to have a pleasant experience during all of that!

I love tojoshi!

Amaguji

touko not handling affection well and starting to shake when you hug her!

The real Saihara's VA photo.

>And so does Kaito!

Mugi!

How even

i dislike leon
he killed one of the only dr1 characters i liked

Cutecutecute!
Please God let me hug her.

He's one of the most straightforward characters. In fact, he's pretty boring.

God I want to fuck Ran-chan so much

Touko is bad and you ought to stop posting her.

would you mind the smell?

Mitty!

Holding Saihara like a teddy bear

Touko is very good and I will keep posting her.

How many fucking characters do you dislike, Poyo?

Is this bait

She killed all of his sadness when she confessed her love to him on a cool evening, sweaty after training. A mad blush spread over his cheeks and he slapped her on the back, saying someone as great as her doesn't have to settle with a loser like him. But with a cute pout, se wraps him in an embrace. Her head resting on Kaito's rigid abs, Maki whispers under her breath that she was actually worried he wouldn't want to be with someone as monstrous as her. Kaito shakes off the pitiful look on his face before giving her an energetic kiss on the forehead, loudly proclaiming that she should be more confident in herself. If Maki learned to love him, there's no way she can't learn to love herself. And to prove his love for his cute girlfriend, he'll shout his love for Harumaki all the way to the night sky he loves so much! Before Maki can stop him, he starts yelling about how much he loves his adorable Harumaki at the top of his lungs, probably waking everyone in the dorms. Maki sighs in exasperation, but secretly, she's elated that he would want to be with a girl like her. They stay like that for the rest of the long night, because not even a killing game can prevail over the power of love.

ew

I wouldn't. In fact, I'm into it.

Terrible.

good post

which should i spend my husbando money on?

button pros: can stick on bag for cons, unique design
stand pro: can make him wear silly hats

meh
dr1 had a lot of characters i was either indifferent towards or disliked
no sayacchi cute idol and she had the right idea disposing of garbage

Stand

I am so glad for this pairing or else we would stuck with clichés like saimota.

holy shit same

thanks for the cute pictures buddy hope you have a great one

stand
you can buy doll clothes or make some and dress him

tldr

bad post

Good taste.
No problem, friendo. I have a fuckton of them. Have a wonderful night.

Same, and Kaemaki too.

I wish Leon was more fleshed out but he still has some depth compared to Hifumi and Hagakure. He wants to be a punk rock star and reject his talent. But at the same time, he's just pretending it's something he's really passionate about and denies liking baseball. I can relate to pursuing a career just because someone I like is in that profession. I'd even lie to myself thinking "yes, this is what I REALLY want! I don't want to be stuck doing this other thing for the rest of my life!" Of course, now I realize how fucked I am for choosing a college course for something I realize I don't enjoy doing.

Stand. Silly hats are always good. You could also put girly paper doll clothes on the stand if you like sexualy frustrated crossdressing ouma!

kaede mommy

which dangan do you want to become and then selfcest?

Good reasoning. Bought the stand for silly hats and skirts.

Wonderful!

KAITO

I'd get long hair, become much taller and get a cute dick. Getting to fuck him is a very worthwhile bonus.

Good post, but bad Kaito when will come out of the closet?

Kaito really adores his precious Harumaki!

My husband!

My husbando obviously.

I want Ouma to share a passionate kiss with his true love, Komaeda.

No he doesn't, no one does

Have I mentioned that I'm straight today? Because I am.

oh user

Same

have i mentioned that i hate pain and twinks? because i do
there we go, lying is fun!

Let's do this.

Kaito and Harumaki best friends!

Maki stuck her fingers in her ears. This was loud even for those two, a cacophony of barking and mewling and grunting travelling from the room next door. It was hard to even hear herself think. Shuichi and Himiko probably knew full well that she could hear them; the building they’d been hiding in for the past week was dilapidated and the walls were little more than flimsy plaster and wood. It was likely that they just didn’t care.

She clutched Kaito’s stinking coat to her chest and tried to visualise him, vibrant and full of life, a stupid grin on his face as he tried to hug her maybe, or ruffle her hair. She would have pushed him away back then, but now there was nothing she wanted more. What exactly was it that nutjob Korekiyo had done to let him see his sister? What was the secret? She buried her face in the hem of the coat and sobbed.

Maki almost hadn’t realised that the grunting had stopped by the time her two fellow survivors entered the room, Himiko wearing nothing but a robe and wizard’s hat as she rode Shuichi, who was on all fours with a horrific furry wolf mask strapped to his head. Maki had seen a lot of death, from targets to friends to the crumpled body of the boy she loved as he fell out of a spaceship, but nothing compared to the cold, dead eyes of Shuichi’s mask. She shivered.

What do her armpits smell like?

maki friendzoned

I have no idea why "love" and "favorite" are two different options.

“Oh hello, Maki,” Himiko drawled, shifting around a little on Shuichi’s back, “I forgot you were still in here.” She gestured to the coat with – what was that, a magic wand? – and balked. “Are you still holding that old thing? It’s unhealthy, you know.” Maki wrapped it tighter around herself in response and glared at her, tears streaming down her cheeks. “It’s not unhealthy. I’m going to see him again, and then I’m going to leave this hovel without you two, and we’ll be happy…”

Himiko shrugged disinterestedly. “Well, you can do what you like. It’s all fiction anyway. None of this matters. Onwards, doggie.” With this she gave a sharp kick to Shuichi’s ribs who barked in response, turning around to leave. Maki gagged as she noticed his tail appeared to sprout from his asshole, connected to some kind of plug. Ignore them, she told herself, just ignore them, you don’t need them Maki, you just need HIM…

Yes, she could almost see him now, sitting next to her. So there was some truth in Shinguji’s methods, then. She reached out to touch his shoulder.

“You came back for me, Kaito, like I knew you would. I missed you so much. I- I love you.”

The figure put its slender, bony hand on hers.

“How very Subarashii of you to bring me back, unworthy and Filthy as you are. Nee-san will Certainly appreciate your sacrifice.”

kaede soft tits!

Kaito coming back as a ghost and having a heart-to-heart chat with Maki!
Kaito then pulling some pranks on Saihara by groping him since he can't see him!

Favorite is singular

Considering that Kaito is scared by the occult, would he be terrified with his new ghost state?

ew

>mfw I remember Saihara compared their relationship with his and Kaede's.

As a ghost myself, I've lost all fear and anxiety because I can't die anymore.

That "how very subarashii of you" makes me lose my shit everytime

And love isn't? Personally I love only my favorite character because it's a strong feeling that you can't share with several different ones.

Best taste coming through.

So, something that never existed?