crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
youtu.be/q_WulRdbCYg
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta runs from 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 05:00 BST / 06:00 CEST on Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced on August 7th: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

This is fine. There IS a Steam sale on FFXI, but no one really cares about that.

Does anyone have a screenshot of A2's unit page in FFBE they can share? Preferably in 1080x1920. I'm writing an intelligent rerolling script and want to use it for image recognition.

Free login campaign when?

OP Pasta probably needs to add a reminder to not actually spend money on Gacha.

Spending money on mobage is OKAY and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

When the game is about to die.

Oh, next person that makes the OP: There has been an extra next to the Jecht video since the first Nier thread OP.

Fuck I'm too late then!

Why the fuck does belias have so much health who the fuck thought this was an alright idea fuck I just want these goddamned wisdom motes

user, just as "F2P" needs whales to actually whale so the game is profitable and open Whales needs F2P to shame them so they keep themselves in check and don't TOO overboard.

Remember to support the games you like to play,kupo!

tell me your team

That's right, kupo!

Just be careful with your money and always realize that when you gamble in Gacha you can and will get burned!

That said, if you're a F2P player overly bitching about people paying money in Gacha then you should really stop playing. F2P players help feed the beast through word of mouth, advertising and hype.

Perfect

Top 5 villains, go!

I think I read they are starting to cycle the torments now, so it would come back later. I'd agree that he has too much health, though. It wouldn't be as bad if you didn't have to worry about the demons, too.

If I have a Fryevia should I go all in on getting Letters and Arms only? I have enough Inguses to get enough to fill the slots. And a Genji Glove. I also have her needle because of the stupid moogles which I still have more of clogging up my inventory.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Liquidor did everything wronf.

Vayne 5 times

Yes. She wants as many L&A as you can muster.

I haven't fucked around with TF2 for a while, how's the economy look like? Do Earbuds even factor into high end trades anymore?

What do you have to work with?

Exdeath, Garland, Kefka, Dark King from FFMQ, Hojo

MMOs are not comparable to phone RNG "games" because they involve varying content and various forms of direct interaction with other players. They are an extension of the concept of CRPGs.

Mobages are RPGs with all story, setting, and gameplay depth entirely stripped away and replaced with begging the player to pay for microtransactions for additional RANDOM CHANCES at getting characters with higher stats. The fact that anyone falls for them and gets tricked into thinking they are enjoying themselves absolutely baffles me on every logical and emotional level. .

Yes, that's what you do. 4x Letters and Arms, Genji Glove (Vanille TMR in the other accessory slot). Congrats on getting the best unit in the game and a lot of the pieces needed to make her the best she can be.

Hey I'm gonna start playing FFT soon hopefully that one guy who was excited is here.

Dark Veritas
Fire Veritas
Shadow
King Mog
punished Rain

They're pretty much mmos.
they have constantly updated event-based content and multiplayer interaction to some extent.

adventurer IV/V for 4th slot

>multiplayer interaction to some extent.
Your "friends" list and "raids" are not interaction.

No, actually.
Adventurer V is a drop in damage over L&A

Being totally honest

Nidhogg
Chaos (Dissidia)
Ardyn Izunia
Caius Ballad
Exdeath

Alright then. I always hear how she's so powerful, so I'll dump all my moogles into Inguses and Vanille. I was just wondering if there's anything else that would be considered more important before that. I have already have 2 Dual Wields, so I presume not.

Prices have fallen universally due to the stagnation of the game, as well as the horrible meet your match update. Earbuds dropped in value sharply, you can pick 'em up for a few keys now. Vintage buds are still hella expensive though.

Chaos
Sephiroth
Golbez
Kefka
Exdeath

I like to think we're friends here despite all the whining. We're all on the same team

Yes, they are.

>redditors created a conspiracy that the rates are rigged because they couldn't pull the fanservice fap bait units
So this is the power of Nier fanboys... whoa.

EVIL TREE
BE Gacha
RK Gacha
Mobius Gacha
Ashe

60k lapis user here, I managed to get a refund thank god.

I'm out for life, good luck fags.

desu, gold rates in this game are very fucked up, so I'm glad to see this uproar, even if it's based on lies

What the fucm, you can get back gacha money? Explain? Did they take your units?

Is it lies though?

My Crippling Gambling Addiction cloaked in a system of Gacha

and

fuckin yams got A2. kill me now.

no, but it affects almost nobody here.
It only changes one roll out of every 11pull and G4* tickets.

Assuming he got a refund with play, his account will be permabanned soon if it hasn't already. But we have no proof of the refund. I seriously hope this was a wakeup call for him though, nobody deserves to get addicted to this shit.

>not the Crippled Gacha Addicted to Cloaked Gamblers

A2 is shit though, it turns out.
Niether her main move nor her secondary move can chain properly.

And now you're gonna get laughed for refunding like a bitch.
>put money on the slot machine
>machine doesn't give you the prize
>WAHHHHHHH GIVE BACK MY MONEY
Jesus christ you're a fucking baby.

You can do chargebacks with your card but Gumi hates that shit and will ban you.

You basically get a charge back, the account is usually permabanned from the service you are gettinga chargeback from in response, and i think your google account MIGHT get a mark.

Basically, it isn't spammable if that was what you are thinking.

>tfw if chaining was removed BE might have fun gameplay

Ouch. My roommate had an offer of like 60 bux a few years ago for his regular earbuds, and he barely played before or after.
The gacha shit in these threads just kinda take me back to TF2 trading, especially when some banners get over three digits in real money put into it. That isn't (wasn't?) much compared to shit offered for some unusuals with low-tier effects. Game's pretty much ten years active, so at least there's the longevity going on.

Meia!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Pic related, fug lads I just want these goddamned wisdom motes.
I've gotten the most success RWing cloud USB into the True Hero's BSBs.

Who?

But he isn't a villain user.

Still would be press repeat to win only longer.

Oh. I wasn't going to do it more than once but I've never charged back money so figured I could dump 300 bucks on a future banner and then just tell google my dog stole my credit card or some shit for free units. But if bans your account fuck that

Pubs are just so goddamn stupid. I was just in one where some idiot put Vanille in the front row.

Also /ffg/ may be smart enough to realize this but please don't do crit-rate boosting SBs after Cloud uses his USB. It turns a 100% crit rate into a 50% crit rate.

This already kinda happens in JP. A common strat is to take a bunch of defensive units and one attacker and just whittle down the boss.

how?

Uh son? is this a final fantasy character?

>Get 4* ticket
>Pull with eyes closed
>hear a sound not that I usually associate with a crystal and open my eyes to a brilliant rainbow light
>It's Rem
>I don't have her weapon so she's useless
At least I have all currently available type-0 units now...

Rates are pretty jank. I pulled 12 golds and only have 9s and eve, and 2 off banner rainbows.

Does it really work like that? If the EX Mode grants the buff and it's not an effect granted on the side, I thought it would be stackable since EX Mode stuff goes with everything. As for the Vanille, did they do this just because they had some ranged attacker in the back or was it just retardation for no reason?

If you have enough mitigation, you can put magic users in the front row in the A+ since the attacks end up pretty weak. Putting the healer there might be a bad idea because of the paralysis chance, though.

Could you not find a full ffg room? Or are you just raiding for fun?

FUCK WILL YOU GUYS SLOW DOWN I CAN'T KEEP UP

So whenabouts is Gilgamesh's enhancements? I hear it turns Tri-Attack into something that isn't a joke. Assuming it's the same, will it make him useful in the current environment?

I don't recall if Vayne has imperil dark or anything like that for his SBs, but that would be nice if you have something like that native. Belias just has way too much health, so you need all the help you can get here. How far did you get its HP% down before things fizzled out?

Do you have a dark imperil?
If you do then just forget about Vaan and add it to gorilla Belias before he can kill you

raiding for fun
yes it works like that, it overwrites the 100% buff into at 50% buff

>Vaynefag has trouble with content
I wonder why

>will it make him useful in the current environment?

No. Luneth does the finisher job much better than him and his Tri-Attack just becomes a 3x chain.

Are my pulls any good senpai?

Whale here, im financially secure, so 3 digits are nothing.

And , no, im not going to give user money, that's a even bigger waste of money then rolling the Gacha, because user would also just roll the Gacha with the money he was give to buy food, and take MY 2B that i was denied after spend 20000.99 US DOLLARS

Wait actually you know what, I'm wrong.
I did the calcs for kunshira in japan, but Fryevia's different. Huh.

I can math it for you if you'd like.
BiS Fryevia has 451 ATK and 1063 MAG.
With Adventurer V instead of one of those L&A, she'd have 1046 MAG and 523 ATK.

So that's ((451^2)*2)+((1063^2)*2)=2666740
vs
((523^2)*2)+((1046^2)*2)=2735290

A slight increase with Adventurer V.

No

His tri attack becomes a 12 hit move which is very long as far as chaining moves go, but unfortunately it doesn't have a very strong multiplier or any sort of imperil. His finishing move also gets stronger, but especially in the past couple months we've gotten a ton of finishers who straight up outclass him (Luneth, DKC, Fire Veritas, 2B). He's still mostly a TMR fodder 5*.

>Get 9S
>Feed him regular moogles to get the pod asap
>My face when I realize he gets moogles for his TMR from the raid banner
Forget the people spending hundreds to spend on the gacha, It is me who is the biggest idiot in this thread

sweetie, doesn't look like you followed common core properly

Prove?

Ultrosfag did the same thing with A2, don't feel too bad.

Cucked

I spent 20k lapis and 10 tickets.

No 9s, 2b, eve or a2

True

Keep pulling Charles

Pretty much garbage fampai

Well, that's a shame. I guess he will forever remain expedition fodder for me then. I've already jacked his Glove, so there's that.

It's pretty terrible tbqh

Two years ago this would've been a god team.

I was joking Fampai, didn't the .99 tip you off?

Didn't he get two of her?

Fair enough. Three digit/over $100 USD felt like an appropriate value to toss out between two different things, based on experiences from both thusfar. There's always those elsewhere from GameFAQs or reddit that'll spend thousands on one single banner, just like there was folks who spent thousands (and no game/item equivalent) on a single hat.

Yams has retard luck, this is commonly known.

Anyone have a 2B I can borrow, wanna try out the Aigion one shot. Hopefully we can stay friends too.

>did over 100+ pulls for 2B on main
>rerolled 50 times with 11 summons each
>will do 50 rerolls everyday and grind 2.5k lap on main everyday

So by the end of event, I'll have pulled over 2000 times for 2B total. I've already pulled 600 times for her but not 1 5*

>tfw with today's pulls, I'm up to 2 Gils and 8 Zidanes
>mfw I'm ready for 10 man trials