>muh efficient v6

>BTFO by an entry level Lamborghini with a bodykit
>costs half as much

How will ford fangirls ever recover?

Which one do you own?

nice

AWD > RWD
V10 > V6

>another thread about some nonsense where retards throw stupid shit about engine specifications that only revolve around cylinders, displacement and power as if thats the only thing that makes a car a car

So it was 8 tenths of a second slower than a V10 super tuned track day car, but faster than V8 super cars, AMG tuned cars, the same V10 in a volkswagen, godzilla, and porches 2nd fastest car in their lineup? Yep, sounds like an awful car.

>not the competition package GT

try again

>huracan performante
>stiff ride

>gt
>stiff ride
>no amenities
>looks like shit
>sounds like shit
>ford will sue you if you try to sell it
>no ring time (probably because it's bad lol)
>more expensive than the huracan
>slower than the huracan
is the gt the blunder of the century?
i can't imagine what was going through that boomers head when he greenlit that abomination

4 wheels driven is more than 2 wheels driven
10 cylinders is more than 6
More is better
V8 RWD fags btfo

lamborghini can't win lemans, ford can

Corvette DNF

>a mexican

this
btfo

sperg more

kek wow, that explains a lot actually.

>an american
>no competition pack
sperg more

do you know what sperging is?

what you're doing right now

keep sperging tho

>a nigger

>well of course it can perform as well as a car half the price, you have to spend even more goy!

>a racist

stop being a poorfag then

so no then

>a triggered nigger
>>>/reddit/

you have to go back

>everyone i Don't like is daddy alphonse
umm no lol

holy shit OP and his buttbuddies got BTFO in their own very thread lol

2 wheels driven is less than 4 wheels driven
12 cylinders is more than 10
user is a gay
V10 AWD fags btfo

fur real tho. this

Wtf I want a demon girlfriend now.
I wonder how the new GT2 RS and ZR1 would stack up

>new ZR1

not street legal in europe where the Grand Tour rakes place

>s/o/viet is a wagecuck who works at a ford dealership in mexico
>he is paid minimum wage to shill Ford online 12 hours a day and he will be dumped in the streets if he ever stops

so how did they test the Vulcan?

imagine being this butthurt

>his name, soviet, is actually a cry for help because he wishes to end the exploitation of the working class by the 1%

I do not work at a Ford dealership, I work as an english teacher and I am the owner

I wouldn't mind working in a dealership tho, lots of drug-lords wannabes pay big bucks for Lobos, Raptors and Platinum F150s

I am not a communist, the name is here to cause an extra trigger on /pol/tards

Ford is a mans brand.

wtf I hate ford now

That lambo airflow system is so awesome in its simplicity and effectiveness vs all that hydraulic stuff everyone else is using. i think the performante will be a collector piece one day for being the first to show lambos can handle.

can someone tell me who would like to buy a Ford with a pumped up v6 when you could have two NA V10 Lamborghinis instead, which are faster.
I tried activating all my almonds but I just can't grasp it.

Or you can get a V10 Lamborghini, a GTR, a 911, and a Viper ACR.

imagine spending half a million dollaridoos on a V6.

on a ford*

Collector's item. if i were approved id buy it too and sell it three or 4 years down the line (after the Contract saying you can't sell it for 2 initial years of ownership is up) and make a profit then used the money i make plus the full price i payed to buy all kinds of cool shit i actually want.

because the gt looks good, and not every rap nigger can buy one

>LeManslets trying to cope this hard

Ford is about to win the Daytona 24 again too

and who's supposed to buy it from you?

>it's good because it's expensive
ah yes the good old fanboy argument

Probably some collector cuck who wants it because its called "GT" and makes a nice edition to his 05 model.

so that's about 3 guys in north america and two of them might die any second now.

I like the performante as much as the next guy but that exhaust is straight up stolen from Vorsteiner

>stolen from Vorsteiner
Not from Vorsteiner

No idea what that webm is but it looks tasty as fug

>American domination at Daytona

I'd love to see what the Caddy would do at Le Mans.

Well at least the Ford GT is still ahead of Ferrari.

Probably suck dick, Dpi are much more slow and simple than LMP1, but id like to see a less sofisticated more dpi like lmp1

why hasn't Ferrari come out with a 488 Speciale? they're letting Lamborghini walk all over them lmao

It all makes sense now, but I still like s/o/viet. He may be kind of annoying, but he can back up his shit talk with actual data.

By 10 places at 24hrs at Daytona

Caddys would win simply because all the LMP1s broke down

Why would you buy that when you could buy a 1100hp UGR Gallardo for $230k.

>t. soviet

Basically this. Now that Porsche is gone, LMP is going to consist of whoever breaks down last wins.

that was not me, it might be surprising, but not everyone is an angsty fanboy who can't stand facts like yourself

No one who actually likes fords likes the ecoboost. Also no one actually likes the new GT. enthusiast automobiles are either dead or $200k+