'I'll take it out at 2...

>'I'll take it out at 2.30 in the morning on the freeway and I'll blast on the motorway and no police catch me and no cameras because I wrap my number plates with cling film.

>'It's a great thing for a chef when they get your own Ferrari, just wrap it with cling film,' he said.

>'It won't photograph, it reflects. Brilliant! It's a great tip. I'm trying to help you...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320993/Gordon-Ramsey-cling-film-ploy-tricks-U-S-speed-cameras.html

Is he, dare I say it, /ourchef/?

Its a shame one of those Ferrari's is that abomination California T

So that's why he got the hair plugs...ride with the top down

No tracks around LA?

that literally does nothing, hes a fucking retard

I think he's trolling the dailymail. I'm all for that.

He believes microwaves cook from the inside out so yea

Says the man who drives a 94 municipal bus pass.

>Daily mail

Aren't they the ones that said that Jamie Oliver burnt his dick off by cooking naked because he was trying to be sexy for his mistress?

There's one 1.5 hours north. A couple tracks actually. Willow Springs

It's the Daily Mail. You don't trust the Daily Mail. It's the Fox News of print media

the fact that there have been court rulings against automated speed trap cameras is more effective.

Gotta admit, this puzzles the shit out of me.
Who the fuck buys a 4 seat Ferrari?

Same people who bought a Mondial I suppose?

You mean the CNN of print media

>American speed cameras
wut?

I guess that's the point.
I'd ditch the idea if I was them, given that they're under a vehicle cap here anyway, but I'm sure someone from within keeps promoting the "wider customer base" idea.

>Tires. Nice and hot.

>It's FUKKEEEEEEN RUBBBBAAH!

He talked about this on top gear ages ago. How is this a new thing?

They had to admit the camera company fucked them here. The city lobbied for the cameras by saying they'd reduce traffic fatalities by putting them at the "most dangerous" intersections, but since the company that installed them got paid per ticket, they just decided to put them at the busiest ones.
The whole thing was revealed and now everyone (except tourists) just ignores them.

Didn't mythbusters disprove this kind of shit?
The cops are probably just ignoring him because he's Gordon Ramsay.

Surround a plate with infrared LEDs. Invisible to the human eye, but glaring silver light to digital cameras.

most cameras are not effected by those anymore

yea they make the intersection more dangerous by speeding up the yellow light so more people get rear-ended because they slam on their brakes to avoid a ticket

>you'll never get overtaken and flipped off by Ramsey

t. cockholster

t. bootlicker

t. mutt

I heard somewhere that he wanted to buy a LaFerrari, but because the list was so exclusive, they could not put him on it as he did not own enough Ferraris, so he bought the cheapest one.

I don't masturbate over Ferraris but I'd own the shit outta a V12 GTC4Lusso

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

i dont know about that my man. not also does he have a laferrari, he also got the 1st convertable laferrari.

TAKBIR

Nah, I'm pretty sure he could buy a LaFerrari if he wanted. Sure Ferrari likes to larp a lot but getting that amount of free advertisement, it isn't a hard choice.

does that even work, i've heard of people spraying hair spray on the number plate

well compared to a real oven it does cook from the inside since it's just heat up water particles so the heat effectively comes from the inside

Coating your plates does nothing. Also, Europe had speed traps before America did. America also has much more lenient traffic laws than most of Europe. The twat also could try obeying the law and use a track for speeding.

i kinda want to test this now
also i have a new found respect for gordon, im imagining him racing against someone down the motorway and shouting swears at them the whole time

>has all the money in the world to buy a jap or brit shitbox and restore it to new with maybe some tasteful mods
>blows it all on a shitrarri

>peach creek
nice Ed Edd n Eddy reference

>I'd own the shit out of a V12 GTC4Lusso
Same, but not if I could have an 812 instead.
Or even a 488.

annnnnd you fell of the bait

Man, as a so cal person, it’d be a dream to see chef late night and see him in a baller ass car speed past me

It's funny because Ed Edd n Eddy are Canadian, not American.

fuck off to reddit they love this fag over there

Yet at 23 I can't ever remember it airing in Canada. I know it did but I never remembered seeing it

t. jamie oliver pretending like that didn't happen

Go cry over some more chicken nuggets you fairy.

Coating or even removing the plate does nothing in Europe. There was recently news of a guy who passed an automated speed trap at twice the speed limit without plates and the police found him despite him driving a fucking Golf. Imagine with a Ferrari

it was played on tele-toon when i was in my early teens. Never watched it though.