/owg/ - Overwatch General

Pretty Concept Art V2.0 edition

>The Summer Games 2017 event is Live!
>last year's summer games items are back for regular pricing (1x), while new items are also available for event pricing (3x)
>the event ends on August 28th
youtube.com/watch?v=2OWbGgGjdBk

>Event item tracker
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/SUMMER_GAMES

>DEATHMATCH has been added to the PTR
>includes both 6v6 TDM and 8-man FFA
>along with a new map built for FFA (it's bloo's family home)
youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBzklel1c

>Most recent developer update video
youtube.com/watch?v=YPs__eUvtvU

>Newest comic
reader.madefire.com/work/w-a2da1239584645338362109be0e7f1fd/read/

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous:

That concept art is much better than the map, Blizzard sucks cocks.

I like butts

post your
>main
>who you ship them with
>fetish

Bleu

T.racer

Winston
Me
Bananas

>McCree
>me
>zettai ryouiki

>that tunnel
>the angular cut rocks
>the blues and golds in the colour scheme

Post sexy concept art and cry that it isn't real

My experience in competitive this week.

>BR
>sexy

Fucking Blizzard why you fags can't remake Venom mine entirely instead of giving shitty walls??

Hanzo can one-shot people with scattershot and Widow's mine is a fucking joke, how do we fix it guys???

Supposedly it's coming. When, I don't know, but supposedly it is according to some user in the last thread

I'm getting scared, been on a huge winstreak today, have risen 200 sr so far today, and about 70% of my wins have been total stomps. Is this the game giving me a false sense of hope? I want to keep playing and keep winning, but I just know at some point I will get too close to the sun and I will plummet like a rock.

If it tagged the character till their death that could be cool. But only for widowmaker!

>sombra
>me
>invis blowjobs

Its good though

How long the walls last?

Her spider mine is now a little spider robot that moves and seeks the closest enemy

>run up to people and tag them at the start of the game 6 times
>wallhacks for the rest of the game
Not unfair at all.

>the grounded Pharah
>mercy rushing to save her
Kek

Me in comp in a nutshell. Literally waiting for the losstreak to occur atm.

well the main difference is is that widow can one shot people with a hitscan

HITSCAN
>HITSCAN
HITSCAN
>HITSCAN
HITSCAN
>HITSCAN
HITSCAN
>HITSCAN
HITSCAN

WHY DO WIDOWFAGS NOT KNOW HITSCAN IS A FUCKING HUGE ADVANTAGE

I like to play random shit in competitive just to piss off people like you and hopefully get some voice chat rage

Nice redit post.

I like how the pig is eating the pig in the image, nice attention to detail. Who's it from?

Make it so she can shoot a web on the floor to slow people down

epic for the win dude

Are waifufags ruining overwatch?

Make widows spider mine a little robot that finds enemies and then alerts Widow to their location.
It also quietly whispers insults in french.

like this. Good times

>playing comp

>scar on her nose
she's so rugged, i'm dripping at the tip

Wow, McCree and Widow are sooooo meta right not.
wtf I hate projectiles now

Not this one. As long as it's public promotion, its probs helping Blizz in the long term, especially if its chicks cosplaying as them. They do shit up threads though

>Zarya
>Reaper
>Traps

They're ruining humanity as a species, so in general yeah.

i have 1230 gold to spend

recommend skins or other things

I'm gonna hold out until the end of summer games to actually buy anything, just in case i manage to get another 1800, but I'm assuming I won't

I'm pretty bad at most characters except junkrat

The fucking anticosmetics tf2 faggot is making up bs on the forum.
Fuck this stupid guy.

first off, cosmetics like in tf2 would fuck up overwatch and should never be added.

second, link pls

Dont spend gold anymore. Its too hard to farm now. Only spend it if you have 3000 for an event skin.

but i won't get enough for an event skin in time
so i'll miss out on the best soldier and sombra skins

Pictured: a selection of four people from my last four quick play games. If I were to look further into my history, I'm pretty sure I could find some more egregious horseshit.

I just want to play a GODDAMNED game without having to deal with a GODDAMNED weeb with a GODDAMNED anime name and a GODDAMNED overworn spacebar and left shift flipping all over the GODDAMNED place with no GODDAMNED fucking hitbox forcing me to play GODDAMNED Winston, Mei, or Symmetra every GODDAMNED game even when they are GODDAMNED countered.

Give Genji the GODDAMNED Roadhog treatment so I can actually enjoy playing the GODDAMNED game again.

t. Bronzecuck

Look you fucking retarded plebbit kid, Widow being a Hitscan DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER because for this current shitty meta and the way how everyone needs to play she doesn't fit anywhere.

Soldier is Meta, Genji is Meta, Tracer is meta because they can miss a lot of shit and still do something for the team while Widow or Mccree need REAL SKILL and that's something most of this shitty community don't have.

In other words you have no fucking idea that the skill cap for Widow is incredibly high, especially in comp and Pro Scene where only Taimou plays her.

Waifufagging best fagging.

>Doomfist
>All the white wimmin
>Interracial cuckoldry

Fuck off you autist. How retarded do you have to be to shill this shit every day on here. You dont get to decide what gets added to this game this stuff is already on its way.
OW IS NOT TF2 go the fuck back there.

junkrat
junkrat is asexual
none

Or... you can aim better

You are better off leveling. Your chances are better to get these skins. Do not spend the coins.

I haven't played tf2 in years. cosmetics need not apply here faggot :^)

>Zarya
>McCree
>femdom

>when the ball is so far into the goal all hope seems lost but it seemed like jeff himself kept it out for you to save

>Bloo's Chateau.
>Bloo on the coast skin
Impeccable.

So im like 20 hours into the game and im finding it a mixed bag. The only heroes i can seem to get any handling of are Reaper and Soldier 69, Symmetra and of course Mercy who anyone can play. I just have trouble memorizing the rock paper scissors aspect and theres some people who just don't know what to do with. I don't know when i would ever use D.Va or tracer. Whenever we need shielding i go for Rein but i can't really get any kills with him because the FOV is so small and people just jump up and down around you.

It's weird my biggest problem seems to be aiming considering im coming from Rainbow Six Siege where everything is twitch shooting. Also why does everyone just rush off alone as soon as they spawn instead of grouping up? By far this is the biggest problem i see. The enemy will hold a chokepoint and people will just rush into it time and time again instead of putting on a united front.

This is every game. Comp, QP, arcade, it doesn't matter

>filthyfrank

>bleu killed her husband and still misses him
>t. racer is temporally crippled and might one day disappear
>winston is addicted to peanut butter and was genetically engineered by his dad wich is now dead asides all his moon friends being homicidal maniacs
>zenyatta was expelled of his monastery
>sombra accidentally redpilled herself and abandoned her old life out of fear of dying to hide a conspirancy
>reaper feels betrayed by his old friends because he died
>ana and jack literally lived on the middle of nowhere for ~10 years
>overwatch was disbanded possibly because they were betrayed
>motherfucking doomfist can no longer compete in his beloved martial arts or rule his multibillion dollar cybernetic empire
>bastion might have brain damage and one day he will fix it, killing everything that ever liked him
>orisa has a personality so artificial its impossible to say if shes tortured by it or not
>dva, hog, junkrat, hanzo and genji have no homes to go back to and might be hated by their families for it
>mcmeme might one day need to arrest his friends or risk being arrested himself
>symmetra knows her future lies on a evil company
>lucio ruined his future by stealing from a evil corporation that will likely make him disappear
>torbjorn feels the weight of the responsibility of having build omnic weapons
>mercy might have killed reaper by incompetence
>mei is the last survivor of her research team, frozen for more that one decade away of everything she knew
>zarya sacrificed the olympics to save her city and likely hates omnic because they slaughtered everyone she knew
>reinhardt knows he will die of old age before the omnic war is over
>pharah works for a face company to talon and its only a matter of time before she gets sent off to die or is ordered to kill friends
im okay.

r-really.

>Aim better.
>Have to hold back as "honky, you missed-uh, damn yo."
>Fan - slice - either I'm dead or he's gone and flipping away again.

S-SOMBRA

play mercy and zoom your way to masters

You missed 8 second Dragonblade, triple jump, and ledge boost, didn't you?

JUST SHOOT HIM SHOOT BANG BANG

Just play doomfist and punch him as he lands

It's so disgustingly easy and emasculating to play her. What kind of person just goes around being a bottom bitch to the people actually playing the game?

When it comes time to learn a healer ill learn Ana or Zen i guess.

No, I had to deal with that horseshit then, too, but now it's magnified because he's M E T A.

I want to play a FPS, not a first person seizure simulator.

>McCree having a red dead redemption death
I don't want him to die, but it would be such a worthy sendoff

lame

>implying Junkrat has a family left to hate him
His parents probably died in the omnium explosion, or in the chaos afterwards. And I thought Chu said that Mercy didn't have anything to do with Gabe becoming Reaper.

>blacks are known for a serious criminal activity known as the knock out game
>they punch innocent peope like children, grannies and disabled people
>add a character that is a black guy that knocks out people
Uhh overbabs?

HO HO WHAT A SAVE

Thats why Blizz had to announce their new diversity council.

>>dva, hog, junkrat, hanzo and genji have no homes to go back to and might be hated by their families for it
D.va stil has a home to go to and Genji moved to Nepal.
>>lucio ruined his future by stealing from a evil corporation that will likely make him disappear
He's internationally famous and even has posters for his concerts at Numbani and King's Row.
>>mercy might have killed reaper by incompetence
She had nothing to do with Reaper.
>>reinhardt knows he will die of old age before the omnic war is over
Omnic War was 30 Years ago.
>>pharah works for a face company to talon and its only a matter of time before she gets sent off to die or is ordered to kill friends
She works for a company that's basically second Overwatch, but worse.

What game would do your main justice as a singleplayer campaign for them?

I have been inducing so much fucking salt with zarya's new voice line. One of the best additions to the game thus far.

>There is a certain stereotype about blacks dancing for white peoples entertainment
>add a jiiving black midget that dances for heals
Uhh wtf?

>but now it's magnified because he's M E T A
No he's not, he's worse than he used to be

He was meta back then too you flaming faggot. The only time he wasn't was when the worst meta existed (triple tank snailfest).

>Omnic War was 30 Years ago.
I think that other user is referring to the Second Omnic Crisis that's currently being fought by Russia and South Korea.

kek omg

>And I thought Chu said that Mercy didn't have anything to do with Gabe becoming Reaper.
He did.

>people on the forms saying blizz are afraid to make tanks strong
>casually forgetting the tank meta existed

these children are fucking handicapped, nuke this shit website

somebody was saying about how junk doesnt need another mine, but another trap, and I agree

still, I think his ult buff is welcome

>the tank meta existed
>existed
>past tense

>there is a certain stereotype that indian women have unattractive faces
>release a female indian hero that is the only woman without a cute face
Um sweeties?

players in gold are so funny
they all think they're top 500 and the best, but whine when someone shit talks them back
I might post my stream of this shit it's pretty funny

>implying Sym isn't the sexiest girl

No, I like the 2 mine buff, but the mines should do less damage and his trap should do more. He should also be able to throw his trap.

I'd rather kiss poo in loo than sombra

tank meta no longer exists because EVERYONE wants to play DPS and still do, don't expect it to come back.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

>certain stereotype that Mexicans are in gangs and criminals
>Make a criminal mexican girl that was a former gang hoe
Uhh amigos?

It's more that Ana fell down some stairs and broke her hip and damage.

>playing winston
>all game
>winston get widow
>winston kill symm you counter her
>winston why aren't you killing mercy

>little cousin gets overwatch
>go play quickplay with him
>enemy team is winston d.va mercy lucio soldier pharah

why the fuck are you fuckheads in quickplay?

>hurr durr quickplay should be all dps fuckfest

>Muslim terrorist insurgents love using rpgs
>release an Egyptian hero with a rocket Launcher and a suicidal ult.
Uhh omg?