youtube.com/watch?v=BZxIcCxHIHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get lethal
>because of Crazed Alchemist
>again
MVP.

I'm not playing until Priest is extinct

I want to go back to the days of renolock

Speaking of renolock, do you think DK gul dan will make its way into the decks of renolock in wild

Over the years I played all classes except for rogues, because those felt too weird and complicated for me.

Now I got DK Valeera and want to give it a shot though.
What are the early DK Valeera decks? Jade? Quest?

Just pulled Bloodreaver Gul'dan. Is it any good or >dust?

fuck you, you lucky fuck

First for I won pack openings.

the card itself is very strong. whether it will see play or not depends on if some control warlock variation takes off. so far, to me, it's looking like it will. probably won't be like pirate warrior or freeze mage tier cancer, but i think it'll be back to viability.
i wouldn't dust it regardless because you don't run the risk of pulling another one because the pack changes are in.

>Speaking of renolock, do you think DK gul dan will make its way into the decks of renolock in wild
Why would any non retarded renolock not be running DK?

Amazing card. Just wait some time. He'll be amazing

Talking out my ass here but I imagine it'd replace jarraxus, no?

>skellemancer turn 5
>bonemare turn 7

No brakes on the value train.

>so bad at math that i rope every turn, when i try to optimise my hero power plays as dk priest
>mhw opponents concede after 3 ropes

I got Priest hero card from the prologue and I also have Kazakus, Lyra, and Velen. Should I craft Raza to finish up the deck type?

Why did you waste 1600 dust on fancy-looking Ironbark Protector?

They do different things and make eachother stronger, why wouldn't you play both?

>THAT SERVED NO PURPOSE!

I fucking love Warlock DK.

Holy shit DK Rexxar is literally the card Midrange Hunter needed. Before the update, by turn 6 the game had been decided. Either I had won or was going to win, or my hand was exhausted and I was fucked.

Now Hunter finally has a legit AOE damage card, and the BEAST, the FUCKING build a beasts!!! They are the most fun to craft and I can throw out an insanely OP minion every turn, and craft another one! Where before I'd just sit there and watch myself die, now WE HUNTERS FINALLY CAN GET SOME LATE GAME BOARD CONTROL BABY FUCK YOU PRIEST FAGGOT HAHAHA YOU CANT EVEN STEAL MY ZOMBEAST INVENTIONS

Lots of the current decks are having trouble finding a place for extra cards

What would be replaced?
Jarraxus is really good for the 15 life. Maybe Gul Dans hero power can be good enough to compensate?

How many packs did you open?

Good as a control deck with good anti aggro but loses in the ultra late vs greedier decks

top 10 for slaying memedeckcucks

I didn't

>Get Sindragosa, Golden Lich King, Uther, and Rexxar from ~65 packs.

Is OTK raper anduin a thing?

Sweet. Thanks anons

eh, I'll keep it for now. I got shaman dk for free too, maybe they'll be good.

is antonidas a good craft in general

new to hearthstone just open my first preorder packs with extra 5 form arena manage to pull vess and uther also valeera (no lich king sadly)
so far im confused what to build with scrap of 1.5k dust and small pool cards only form new exp

Damn Guldan DK is fucking smug. Warlock will now win just by pissing off people through emotes

Who thought this card was going to be okay

It actually makes my Quest Hunter playable too (at least in a "I'm not climbing rank but I'd like to win half the time" sense.

Lovely expansion. Every DK is just hours of fun.

So if Gul'dan resses 2 despicable dreadlords, then that's a free consecration on the end of turn.

You get N'Zoth lvl of tempo, 5 armor, and maybe Aoe on turn; and the hero power is super strong.

bad goy

See filename.

whats a midrange deck I could use him in?
my face hunter is just garbage now and I got this card.

is there a "default" option for DK malfurion when choosing the poisons or the taunts? like how it was pretty much always better to pick spell from your raven idols?

Shaman DK is just the current evolve deck + shaman DK thrown in

>Golden Lich King

Well played buddy.

His Hero Power is enough to make him godly. The N'Zoth type effect is just okay, as the best demons usually have the Discard mechanic which means you'll risk discarding.

>WE HUNTERS
autism

midrange doesn't run him. nothing does.

And his hero power is absurdly powerful

anyways, I think there's a lot of potential in these 'end of turn' effects

Vs control pick poison
Vs aggro pick taunt
Pick taunt if you are taunt druid

>Jarraxus is really good for the 15 life. Maybe Gul Dans hero power can be good enough to compensate?
Gul'Dan is +5 armor, which is better than 15 life as long as you're at 11+ health or haven't used Reno yet.

Got Shadowreaver Anduin, is he any good if I don't have Razza the unchained?

ASSBLASTED PRIEST DETECTED. NOW YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD OF STEALING LIKE A NIGGER, HAHAHAHA. WE HUNTERS, YES, BECAUSE HUNTER IS A CLASS TO TAKE PRIDE IN PLAYING, UNLIKE NIGGERPRIEST AND MINIDICKMAGE

reposting from last thread

i cant win a single match with elemage
hunter kills you before you can even reach turn 9, priest just steals your shit and outcontrols you, jade obviously outclasses you both at midgame/lategame, pirate warrior obviously fucks your shit up, dklock just removes your minions forever and ever and just drops big shit at late game which you cant deal with due to lack of removal

dont even fucking bother, its trash. the only archetype i see dk jaina being good at is control

>gives warlock an amazing DK and a defile
>doesn't matter because warlock is too far gone

Oh?

>give paladin and priests the best DKs
>the dominating classes are now EVEN BETTER

what the fuck are they doing.

I don't understand

what rank?

I keep throwing games with my evolve shaman cause I can't stop fucking evolving stuff with the DK

You're retarded. DK Rexxar is literally THE card Midrange Hunter needed to get to the next level. Now we have solid AoE and can retain and defend board control at the exact point in most games (turn 6) where we pretty much ran out of steam. GET FUCKED PRIEST

Play her in Wild. I had much more success.

So general consensus on DK is that its just doubling down on the current meta making certain decks stronger overall?

>months ago a friend of mine was over and he installed inkeeper on my PC while I wasnt looking because he said its good
>smarts laughing but didnt explain why
>months later I check out hearthpwn and look into the corner

im stuck at rank 15 right now. its literally impossible to rank up with this deck im running. granted its something thats far from your usual netdeck (as in, im actually running elementals in my deck other than frost elemental), it still seems like a DECENT midrange deck (it has removal, mid game, early game, dk jaina on turn 9 and so on and so forth)

I haven't found any end of turn effects strong enough to warrant this card yet. It's certainly no Brann.

No, Hunter is now easily top tier 2, maybe even scraping tier 1. With more tweaking and learning of the new cards, we will be legit tier 1 in a couple of weeks.

>Shaman fill his whole board
>mfw playing Defile

Is it too soon to ask what the best 10 cards of the expansion are? Should I wait another week?

wrong

>tfw puller the mage DK
>was seriously considering crafting the lego phoenix
I'm plad I didn't.

deck list

also, pyros is complete fucking garbage, ive tried him both in control, midrange, secrets, he just doesnt work. it gets worse as there are more priests in the meta

I have no desire to climb the ladder. I just make bullshit decks and have a negative win/loss ratio at rank 20. Am I a casual?

What makes priest DK so strong?

1. bonemare
2-10. who care

I GOT THE BEST DEALS ANYWHERE

how much did you spend on this shit?

I'm not sure what is wrong with blizzard

How can they not see that some classes are suffering? They literally just improved the already good ones. Why did Paladin need all this good stuff? Why force freeze mechanics in shaman despite knowing it wont do anything?

>Destroy your good heropower for another good heropower
How do they work together
>2 turns in between for a meh stat-based combo

I would. I love the deck

No. You need Raza.

ty for responding

Shaman isnt suffering you drooling retard. Evolve shaman is stronger than ever

do you guys think arthas and DK gul'dan would be safe crafts?

arthas is shit
too many death knight cards in the pool for him to draw from

I have 5k dust, what is the best deck to craft

>evolve shaman is amazing xD
>entire meta is based on control and taunt

are you retarded

I'm stuck at rank 12 myself so I can't really give advice with credibility (also I wish I had pyros, jaina, blazecaller, glyph, etc.) but consider putting some good early game minions in: mana wyrm, sorcerer's apprentice, fire fly, etc.

>thought I could just fatigue Saurfang
>can't
worst 15 minutes of my life

>No board clears.

Mate, enjoy those Warlock DK matches.

Lich King

Fuck Brode, Ben

I took him out and immediately noticed the difference. His cards are completely busted. Even with army of the dead putting 3-5 minions on the board for 6 mana is amazing for finishing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZxIcCxHIHY

someone needs to make content of the new voice acting in hs

>Implying I had to spend a lot to get 190 packs.
Don't you do your dailies?

ayyyyyyy

reminder that quest mage is the best archtype but brainlets cant pilot it

*plays volcano*
nothing personel

Everyone.

>unleash the mutts
>die

well played

It sure is difficult holding cards in your hand until you win.

it was lethal

REEEEE I finally decide on crafting priest, and all you fuckers are playing it now apparently (literally like 4 top streamers playing it too) so now it lost the snowflake status and i have to pick something else now.

>play as a priest
xD stole ur stuuuufffff hehe xD brb gotta win against every other deck now because blizzard didn't want deck variation

Some games he's insanely strong, most games he's alright, and some games he's just an ironbark protector

It's all rng

any deck with those is just your usual tempo deck with just a few new cards thrown in between

for you

I wish we could pick one class not to play against

I'm still not sure about Bolvar and Uther

They both seem pretty strong but I have a bad feeling about crafting them

>he fell for the bolvar meme
>he fell for the bolvar meme after the first bolvar meme

>dk druid from prologue clear
>rotface from first 10 packs guaranteed lego

I got shafted, didn't I?

Name it

>won 34 games straight with DK Guldan renolock in wild

I'm enjoying this.