>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/fNeZ9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Femsei is for bully

First for warden vs highlander grudge match

First for ledges

Femsei being NETT''ED when?

so the 120 damage parry punish is avoidable?

First go smoll boi BTFO

England versus Scotland, the fight of the century coming soon to an arena near you!

It's really easy to parry on console

I think it might depend on your character. But it seems either unintended to do it or to avoid considering its done with guard switch recovery.

Also, that guard switch recovery is if you try to block the heavy at all, you have to not move your guard after the counter I think.

Depends on if it's switched to game mode or using a Pc monitor for it. But yeah it's possible, just not PK :)

>gladiator is a madman and kidnaps granny femsei
>for th sole purpose of leading roach and his brothers to the arena for all the knights to view

The old bait tactic like a comic villain

I like it

Is this the correct way to do it?

Git hype

That's the one, the punch seems dodgeable but the timing is fucked so it still hits.

It's really weird.

I think if you switch guard after the knee it does confirm the punch post heavy because the heavy is faster

I feel this is one of those things that got confirmed because of Timesnap removal. I'm pretty sure this second Jab was 100% dodgeable before or maybe cent got stealth buff sometime.

I think before it used to confirm if you switched guard and got the delay but now I think it's always confirmed because of Timesnap like you said.

>According to leakers, hilander will not be able to contend with the S tier and will be underwhelming, while glad is impossible to turtle against, thus making him S tier.
Hopefully people find some broken shit with hilander, I want them both to be warlord tier.

>play shogu guy
>try charge of the oni
>right into an enemy
>fucking nothing happens

is it supposed to be that way or am I doing something wrong

why is it that the heroes that are super aggressive are the ones people hate

It used to be completely OP so they nerfed into the ground

Its unusable now

Betting he will be old warden tier, really good but not good enough to be top tier. Which is unfortunate, as the S tier characters seem to be immune to nerfs while the A tier characters get them in spades.

Special Fuscina Ictus:
Use your Fuscina Ictus on an enemy that's out of stamina to unbalance them.

Because the playerbase is not used to it

Yeah I leaked it earlier with this screenie, Highlander is a bit slow and he doesn't have much health, stamina or damage.

I think if he got a buff to those you could definitely make him work Vs S tier, but right now he will struggle.

But I still think if you're good he's not impossible to win with.

Gladiator has so many mixups and bashes that if you stand still fighting him you will never, ever win.

if they increased Cent's stamina consumption while reducing zone damage would that balance him?

Fuscina ictus into heavy is his max out of stamina punish unless you parry a light, then you can't land his double heavy combo called "Neptune's rage"

He's quite good.

That's why I play pk

shhh
people aren't supposed to know I am leaking actual things about gladiator. they are supposed to think it's bait

Fuck it I'm gonna leak glads full moveset, it'll be phone pics but give me 5 minutes lads.

what's gladiators damage like?

gay

Pretty good, not got numbers for you though.

No he would be fuckin conq tier. He's supposed to drain your stamina, him having no stamina after doin two moves negates that fucking purpose. Best they can do is reduce his fuckin insane damage output from those combos posted above. He would be a pain to fucking play still but you won't eat damage.

Shieeet, you one of the testers/influencer from the old days?

He's just baiting for (You)s

>warden actually shits all over highlander

Can't wait for the shit storm.

>Leakers fighting eachother on the last day
Hmmmmmmm

So when does gameplay drop for the new heroes? I know that season pass can play them on the 15th

Tomorrow @ 10am PST

12th 10:00 am pst

Tomorrow during the 10 am stream. First the moves, then raider/warlord tourney. Then a couple matches of the tourney players playing Gladi and Highboi

Does anybody have that crystal effect?

Lmao you'll see in 5 minutes mate and you can suck my chode boiii

>Been 15 minutes
>said he need 5

I hear it's pretty bad only on shug. Havent see gameplay of it sorry

looks fucking terrible.

Sorry it took so fucking long, phone was throwing a hissy fit.

I took lots of pictures because I didn't want to miss anything so feel free to sift through and take anything relevant.

Also that one cuck I told to suck my chode. You can suck my chode mate.

Enjoy: imgur.com/gallery/fNeZ9

AT least you aren't a fucking idiot and cropped out the name.
Here's a better res version.

MADMAN

Yeah I didn't want to identify the guy.

TWO LEAKERS!!!?!?!
(Also all those chains!!!!!! I want it now!!!)

You're a good man.
Now suck on my higher res chode

Sound, send address my du

lmao Highlander looks like shit compared to moveset of Gladiator.
R1 spams for console, and parry deflects for pc fags. Skewering Deflect for wall fucking.

the fug

>Try to play vs AI to relax
>All of a sudden every single bot parries or deflects every individual swing I ever make
>They feint almost every time I ever go for a parry of my own
>gb me during light attacks
>Bounce of them when they pop revenge after they started moving once they recovered from the revenge animation itself

420 Biggus Dickus Road, HighResTown, ThatOneState

So are we going to have a look at Highlander's movesets and traits?

Omw bby that chode is miiiine

That has already been leaked mate

I've hit a wall with nobushi. I relied very heavily on minion damage perk and revenge as it was several patches ago. I have her combos memorized, I am playing like a flow chart though now. Need tips to mix up my game a bit. Also, I thought I heard something about revenge being buffed next patch?

>easy to play

His moveset was already leaked. Hell even the fucking subreddit posted it.

what about feats?

It was leaked like 2 days ago you spanner

But peacekeeper is top tier your pic is wrong

Don't have them

Reposting this since I didn't see the new thread

>Facing warden number 2068 in duel as goki
>Deal almost all my damage from light/heavy trades into headbutt
>Ragequits after the first strike of the second round
Play lame win games (by default because your opponent won't want to fight you anymore)

nor do I

>Cent will no longer just ignore your revenge in ganks
This is important

can you confirm that the Arena feat is real?

I don't have access to change the feats so couldn't say

>500ms lights are horrible on console
>the only populated version
>three of the four dlc characters have 500ms lights

I wonder what their thought process was.

Yeah we don't know.

W-What the fuck is skewer?

Can't wait to try him

:)

Well, that's unfortunate

It's basically a stomach pin that causes bleed, the options it can go into are listed.

Not really as obnoxious as Cent pin thank god.

Is his reflex guard like Shinobi?

Yes, I saw it now. I'm interested in exactly what the offensive mode emotes are. Do you need to pay extra steel for them or are Highlander's combat emotes just two emotes instead of one?

Exact same length, yeah.

So he's like zerker meets PK?

Yeah except he's not a retard or weak like his savage father :)

That makes my dick so hard.

Thank you

Didn't see that so I couldn't tell you.

What does femglad voices sound like?
Maleglad has a uh, evil? voice.

Wonder if they are planning on needing all assassins to shin level guard with the parry changes. Would make sense since deflecting becomes very strong with those changes.

>Male glad
>evil...
Oh user that's mean, he's suave

No net?

Dunno, didn't see her unfortunately.

What are Gladiator and Highlander's max parry punish?

Potentially a feat, similar to Pugio I would think. Pure speculation though.