/vn/ - Superior big titties Edition

Visual Novel General #1578

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Kei best girl

second for mitcher

no visual neo nazis allowed

JOPs trying to fuck us again.

Rance is shit

What happened with Subahibi Eops?

How about not telling me what I need you visual neo nazi

Hello, please move to /c/ if you wish to post cute, anime styled fan art of visual novel characters.

If you like moege you are a visual neo nazi and need to fuck off back to /pol/

>Stop trying to force your shit on us and let people discuss whatever they want you visual neo nazi,
the fuck?

I wasn't forcing anything. You sound upset for no reason user. I think you need some moege in your life.

me and my cats

Nice try deleting stuff, censoring just like a fucking nazi. You can stop trying to shove moege down peoples throats now.

Way to start the thread faggots

Im just suggesting you could use some happiness in your life. You sound distressed.

Thanks for that sick (You). Keep em coming

I like visual novels.

post Michiru

Alright well some of us don't so if you're going to post stuff like this go to /pol/

Here is mitcher with a small hat

Post them over on /c/. This general is for DISCUSSION only.

Marie is waiting for you on the other side, user

Left or right, /vn/

Don't "suggest" anything then if it's going to be unfair to other people in the thread who don't like moege. There is no point other than control and acting like some /pol/ fascist.

What a waste of a CG.

Why not both?

Speak for yourself.

Ass>tits

literally who

something something don't talk to me or my daughter ever again

He said choose one or the other visual neo nazi

While Chrono Clock was kinda mediocre overall, it had some great heroines. They shouldn't have pussied out on DD though.

I LIKE LOLIS!

Posting best Michiru

More people like tits, and they like flat more too so you can stop now

I'm all for a good ass shot, but that's awful. The hand and the skirt completely destroy the shapeliness of the buttocks, and the art just isn't good enough for that kind of hyper-focused close-up.

I, for one, welcome our visual master race overlords with open arms. May moege and cute girls forever bless this general.

The only good tits are tits are cowtits.

>still no Higurashi

What would Hitler's favorite moege be?

This was not in the original VN so it doesn't belong here visual neo nazi.

How can they like tits if there aren't any to speak of? They just like nipples in that case.

So I just want to back up a week or so. We all agree that china dresses are shit, right?

Marina's Cuckolding Report

Nekopara vol.1

You're going to have use more specific words than that brainlet

You fags better buy the new Sonohana

What is the All Quiet on the Western Front of Visual Novels?

Now THIS is shit taste. Or bait, can't never be sure around here

>these mangagamer announcements

VISUAL NEO NAZIS

Big boobs > flat chest

You don't have the guts

Crescendo

1st time I saw it, I enjoyed it.

Long as fuck and boring? Umineko

Pretentious war-type novel that makes people think they understand PTSD and suffering? Muv-luv

Sonohana is vapid trash

>buying yurishit

unironically muv-luv unlimited

and still better than your favorite vn

Chaos;Child when?

This forced meme of yours will be forgotten by next thread.

>people in the thread who don't like moege
There are people like that here?

Read the filename dude that's not me but an anime girl

What the bitch, I'm reading KnS2 and the cute maid just died. I was hoping Masaki would H her. And it's a crime that Reiji hasn't H-ed the female doctor and the kendo girl.

rance

But what if Sonohara is also my favorite vn? Check mate, atheist

Not if I post it in the next thread too

There's barely any H in KnS 2

I think the second playthrough adds some more though. I gotta get on that someday

Imma need your kornheiser folder please. I lost all the rare ones when my HDD shit the bed.

The latter of your spoiler happens and it's a great scene. Kendo is the best KnS.

Well, she clearly doesn't have the guts either so why aren't you helping her?

I was planning to

Sure user, you just wanted a reason to use that image macro. I bet in reality you like average size best.

Honestly, when did the newfags invade and try to make yuri illegal? It had to have been recently.

Discuss it in the rance general visual neo nazi

Yuri is fine, but Sonohana fucking sucks.

What are some really melancholic VNs? Something that resembles The Witch House.
Already read Pleas e Bang My Wife and Marina's Cuckolding Report

Good, we need some new ritualposters to fill the void that grannyposter left when he died.

JOPs are still trying to make shit OPs too so I'm not sure what you're getting at, both are unwanted cancer and belong in their own generals.

Crescendo

>yuri

Cartagra, Kara no Shoujo

Swan Song
Fata Morgana

No it doesn't, these lesbians are CUTE

China dresses look good, but only with medium to big (non-implant/anime) sized breasts. Anything smaller or bigger is ridiculous.

Replying to random posts and calling them neo nazis is not really a ritualistic thing.

Literally none of this post is true. If anyone here was a JOP, they wouldn't be able to read or write English and if yuri was cancer then we'd see more than literally 2 posters posting about yuri.

speaking of ritualistic whatever happened to chuuni lolicons? that shit was fun to read unlike this neo nazi refuse

Please Bang my Wife.

>If anyone here was a JOP, they wouldn't be able to read or write English
That's not the reason people call them JOPs new reddit friend

Thanks, guys. Already read KnS and KnS TSE. Gonna pick up Cartagra and Fata Morgana pretty soon.

>one or two posts
Not this neo nazi again

I wish Japan would die.