Throw a v6 from an f150 into a chassis

>throw a v6 from an f150 into a chassis
>rape every production yuroshit car in existence while having less power
Why is this allowed? And why is Ford so ahead of the curve????

because EcoBoost

fastest ever car at vir

Hmmm

>not the competition pack

>muh unskilled driver
see
sperg more.

this it would be even less than 2:38

>meme events
loving every laugh

GTLM and GTD are two completely different classes.

They channeled the Will of Carrol Shelby and the time honored American Tradition of shoving truck engines into things. An arcane ritual beyond most Euro's aside from a few Brit and Itallian Shed manufactures.

it's in GTD because that is IMSA's GT3 class.. If it was a GTLM car it would be doing 1:44 like all the rest of the GTLM cars.

The mad men who designed the chassis and suspension.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

grand tours latest episode LITERALLY has the GT crumbling against the mighty Performante.

>the body is too big
WHAT

>faster than the big bad Viper
Thats a pretty big accomplishment.

Insane how fast cars are getting these days.

Ford GTs just went 1st and 2nd and Corvettes came in 3rd and 4th in GTLM at Daytona. A Cadillac took the overall. Why can't Japs or Europoors build race cars?

Lol saved. Yuropoors are always so insecure.

Meanwhile Ford RAPED everyone at Daytone. I mean Weinstein would blush had he watched.

>STILL no ring time
What's wrong, afraid of not even beating the lc-crying-turd?

How come american cars are only fast on some irrelevant american tracks?
Where is the fords Ring time?

america actually made a supercar
nice job ferd!

>How come american cars are only fast on some irrelevant american tracks?
>american cars
The same thing can be said about any car really. Some cars just do better on certain tracks than others. It's a shame the only track people give two shits about is the burger king.

Like all Ford GTs, it's built to do one thing and one thing only: Win Le Mans.
Everything else is just gravy.

>Implying the Nurburgring is any more relevant than VIR or other American tracks

ehh no, we let you fatties ramble on about how great you are and give gentle reminders of how far you have yet to come, then you flip out like this

> $300k more than Viper ACR
>just as stripped out and uncomfortable
>not even 1.5 seconds faster

but it is?

>inb4 britfags trying to take credit again

That car is more European than anything else mutt

Oh so you know that the GT and the GT40 are mostly British? Why not admit? Why don't you bow to your masters? Your colonisers?

A proud "American" is a proud Jew. You're no longer anglo, you're a 150 year old bastard "race" that's controlled by the Jews through flashy cars and a false flag.

Oh and your moonlanding, inplying that even happened, meant nothing ;)
But go ahead, enjoy the British GT. We'll let you have it. We'll allow it.

The viper is discontinued. Not to mention has over twice the displacement. Sperg more.
[citation needed]

So displacement offsets the price difference?

So getting raped by a v6 is acceptable because it's cheaper? loool

>pic related is you

>The viper is discontinued

is Ford still building the GT or is production already done? they were only bulding 400 or so and they were all sold out years ago.

I won't quibble over the term "raped" because I know you'll continue defending that but, yes, it is okay because it's that much cheaper. I could spend 100k modding the viper to annihilate the GT, and have 200k left over.

nope production is still going
keep sperging

...but you still wouldn't have a GT, the most exclusive vehicle at the moment

>but you still wouldn't have a GT
i wouldn't consider that a bad thing unless it was this one.

>clutching at straws

see
and it wasn't even the competition pack which is even faster. sperg more

>reees this hard

post caused a massive trigger

>Im not buying this thing I could never dream of affording
No shit

One and done.

>I could never dream of paying for shit in a frame titled as "art" as i don't consider that a loss
No shit indeed.

>being this assblasted

I'm not even a burger but damn you're sperging hard

"There, there, Ferdinand, stop crying, it's only a v6, and people will just say it's stunning design is just art."

Me neither, but he's right. It's a young country that was made big by the jews after Hitler kicked them out for seeing what they do to countries.

>inb4 back to /pol/
Not a nazi larper, but a history geek.

>A VEHICLE THAT IS CLOSER TO A RACE CAR THAN ANOTHER VEHICLE IS FASTER AROUND A RACETRACK THAN THE OTHER VEHICLE
>this is somehow grounds for le ebin memes on an auto board

Are you people actually this retarded? Why are there like 4 threads up about this bullshit? This is why I've practically stopped coming here. Holy fuck this board has turned to internet-aids in the last few years. Fuck you people.

Hahahah guys, this car went around the Circuit de la Sarthe faster than the Ford GT. Ford BTFO lmaooooo how can fordcucks even compete lulululu V8>V6 forever. This car is front-engined hahaha and beat a mid-engined car from ford ahhahaha oh my god this is actually insane, how can ford be THIS terrible at building cars? ahahhaahah

What I want to know is why namefags change their goddamned handle every month so that my blocks cease to work.

Really? because when i look at our Founding Fathers they envisioned a country with policies WAY ahead of their time. the shit people want Trump to do today was a lot of what the founding fathers were doing centuries ago. they used their experiences they had in European countries and didn't want to make the same mistakes which is why they called for the separation of the church and the state so we wouldn't get cucked by the Catholic Church like half of Europe did once. Our immigration policy were to only let in people who not only looked like the founding fathers but thought like them too (so even white people who's beliefs and ideas were considered distasteful were immediately told to go back). it wasn't until some time much later (i think the 40s or the 50s) where some kind of Super Cucks came about (were these "the jews"?)and suggested that we open our boarders and be less strict on who could come here.

I also fail to see how the jews did anything to Germany or other surrounding countries. when Hitler rose to power he wanted to make germany great again (after its economy went to shit and was recovering from paying reparations for damages in WWI) and its people pure (first country to start anti-smoking campaigns because he was that concerned with his citizens health) and in order to get votes he had to promise things some of which were too tall to deliver. he not only went after jews but the mentally ill and disabled believing their genetics could taint the pure aryan gene pool he envisioned (which was never going to get on most people's good side even if he didn't go after just the jews), i;m obviously not a history buff though just looking for the missing link.

First paragraph has some truths, America before the 50's was glorious.
Not sure how this selective abstraction is in any way relevant though? Maybe read some more on why Hitler wanted them eradicated. Mind you, I do agree he took it too far with most things. But he was right about the jews. And they run the US now.

The jews who own a car company, also own a news channel, and have their hands in Hollywood. They make a shit car, hype in up in a film or in the media, and then you buy it and even defend it as if your life depended on it.
You can not see the American indoctrination as an American. Well, there are several that do. But no one here. Don't blame you though, I defend my country even to unreasonable levels. Don't expect anyone else to do otherwise

>developed under Ford
try again sweetie

>I defend my country I'm too ashamed of to name

>this thread
lol

Bruh the ring is bumpy as shit and not paved like a real race track. For that reason you won't see F1 cars doing mad laptimes, they don't have enough suspension dampening. It's pretty much an indicator of how well a car drives on the street when being hektik

Unless you live in Belgium with their uganda-tier roads ayyy lmao

>Not knowing that the Lola based GT40 took three years of development and an American redesign with Shelby to be competitive.
>Not knowing that the best GT40 was the glorious Mk IV, and was entirey American designed and American driven by A.J. Foyt and our Lord and Savior now in heaven, Dan Gurney.
>Not knowing that the current GT is American and Canadian, not British, ya dumb cunt.

bump

Ecoboost technology

>VAG cuckolds are still having such a massive meltdown that they keep comparing a base model GT with the top trim performante

lol

>carbon tub pseudo racecar
>can barely beat a truck engine with a big spoiler

mfw

>B-But I almost had you!!
cope harder, FCA cuck

>truck engine
the EcoBoost shares 60% of its part with the F-150

also, enjoy not being produced anymore

Good job, Your V6 is ooo cute girl !

>implying your opinion matters

it clearly does to you seeing how hard you are assraging

Fukkin saved

how precisely do you think you will be able to use that image against me?

I am invincible

Why do always have to make my peepee hard by posting that all the time?

USSR

>first in food shortages
>doesn't exist anymore

fuck off commie scum

You're a degenerate.

that was my first post in this thread
Just goes to show who dumb name fags are.

>how

>member the 5th November

Educate me on ecoboost please, the sugarcoat and then the red pill