Why is buying a head unit such a fucking disaster?

why is buying a head unit such a fucking disaster?
My mk 7 fiesta radio took a shit and there are almost no subtle double din radios?

please post some head units that dont look like they belong on the starship enterprise

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-XAV-AX100-Android-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B01MF9W0GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just buy a replacement oem unit faggot. it's not 1999 anymore.

Just go on a car audio site and look at the pictures. Is it that hard to search for things on the internet now?

ebay and/or yahoo japan

plenty of good options that will suit your car.

jvc makes some decent dual din units
I would recommend an extended warranty tho lmao

they all look like they belong in ufos

>subtle
>double din radios

That's like asking for a discreet 3.5 ton truck.

>buying dual din
I hope you store your shitbox in garage, else your unit gonna be gone like second night you bought it lol

I don't live in niggerville
I've never locked my doors on my car lol

>a discreet 3.5 ton truck
Planning something, Ahmed?

I actually put in a factory original cassette deck when I bought my wagon, I had one from from my previous honda and I liked the dolby noise reduction and surround sound. So out went the walmart cd player that had a 2 hour trance cd stuck in it(previous owner had horrible taste)

The trick is to buy a double DIN that's mostly screen. I like the ones with Android Auto

>look for new OEM tape deck for shitbox
>lowest price for USED one thats like new
>100$ min
wtf, Why are these bitches so expensive
shouldnt they be worthless, im sure theres a mountain of these pieces of junk

I just bought an aftermarket double-din radio, and I'm going to be in Philadelphia next weekend watching the Super Bowl.

If Philadelphia wins, should I just take the L and assume my entire car will be stripped for parts in the inevitable riots?

>meme bowl

My car originally had a double din, but I couldn't find a decent replacement so I just got a single and this little shelf

amazon.com/Sony-XAV-AX100-Android-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B01MF9W0GU

Get a single din with cubby under it

>fiesta radio took a shit
What's it doing?
When I press the MEDIA button to get to aux or bluetooth on mine it instantly switches back to FM radio

I've tried pulling the fuses and battery to reset it but no dice

Too expensive. I only paid $2k for my shitbox, wasn't going to spend $400USD on a double din

The way I see it you can always take the nice head unit out when selling the car

>mk7
I hope you aren't seriously considering a nigger rigged meat hook abortion like this
just buy an oem replacement