Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints
Hardcopies Available

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
- imgur.com/a/OaNFL for released information
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4819896.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Hours,_Nine_Persons,_Nine_Doors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why even bother
it's actually pretty good for about 99% of the stuff.

But why post those when you have funny ones.

first for sexy lolis

But seriously Shizuka sex scene in Sengoku or riot.

Its actually pretty shit you just don't realize it.

It's rotten beans, I believe.

I hope Feliss has a nice end in X

That sounds fairly disgusting. Reminds me of someone describing Surströmming as so nasty the courts indicated that a landlord was allowed to throw out a tenant because they ate it in the apartment.

SR by far.

Quest maybe will sell more on announce but the sales will not sustain as long as SR.

I'm willing to put money on it.

Give me a doodle idear to add to my list of shit to draw in celebration of MG finally getting off their dildo thrones and translating RQ.

Something Pastel,

>Feliss
>happy
Does not compute.

>a forum drama meme
timeless

Father and daughter laughting at their computers.

It's soybeans left to ferment with a bacteria. So you're not far off.

Oh fuck, you watch Ashens too? I love his videos.

Wow. Was not expecting that kind of announcement from MG. Pleasantly surprised. Also, pleasantly surprised I slept through the panel, and missed the shota hero description of rance. (Jet lag is a bitch)

This is default behaviour if a character's sprite doesn't exist. This screenshot must be extremely old.

>throw a grand or two at toufu guy
I honestly value my work at like $50 though

But how does MG feel about mods on current games? Doddler was commenting in amusement on a Higurashi one and lamented he couldn't credit the creator because it was fully anonymous. Then again, that's only a sample size of one.

>Having some additional stuff out of box would be cool. We'll just have to check how Alicesoft feels about them, though they have been really chill with us so far.
Here is the most important thing you guys should add if you're doing code changes too.

>I haven't tried a lot of Japanese food, so I've got no idea what Natto is made from or what it tastes like.
natto is shit

do one like this but with hannies and sengoku then quest

Only way i can see SR selling is by packaging it with quest then pricing it as 2 games so people are forced to buy it.

Pretty sure people are willing to do that.

Alright, you caught me. I didn't think my vague description would be pinpointed to such an extent.

Pastel panicking because she finally has to make an appearance while Reset calms her down.

I like this idea.

A Sengoku+Quest bundle with a small discount would do well even if Sengoku and Quest were both available as standalone releases.

Done.

>Additional stuff
Clearly the laughing Kuge image should be built into Sengoku Rance so they laugh at you if you lose against that one fight.

damn that's good

do a shizuka CG next so we can mod it into SR and prevent a riot

Rance wasn't actually described as a shota hero, was he?

Rance 9 although I'm not exactly sure what's the context other than it's broken.

No.

No, I must be more tired than I thought if I wrote something that was misunderstood to that extent. I asked in the previous thread how they misrepresented Rance when talking about him. Then gave an example of the blatant ignorance I was expecting. No one actually told me how they portrayed Rance.

>Losing that fight
I don't think MG sells to babies.

Shizuka complaining that she's cursed to only be able to talk when getting fucked.

Hot.

didn't we talk about something like this yesterday

Yeah. Honestly, if that somehow happened to Maria, it would justify her having more than one H-scene per game.

Is this supposed to be empty?

Did they actually purposefully exclude a spot for Rance Quest from the website to surprise the attendants?
It was a nice surprise regardless.

Two days ago i decided to continue playing rance 6 because i stopped midway. And now I hear about sengoku and quest coming out. I have been waiting for quest for years

>watching anime
kys

They don't have the license for School Days, so I'm not sure what else would fit there.

How far did you get in Rance VI?

Say, is there any reason Rance doesnt fuck her more in general

If I recall correctly, they had some plans to work on H-anime a few years back which appear to have gone nowhere, but they never removed the tab.

MG, supposedly, wanted to bring all the Lilith adaptation in anime but that fell. Nowdays, the only thing I can think they would use it is for the Rance OVA.

uncensored Mill H-CGs in Quest hype

He fucks her a lot. It's not more because Maria stalls for half of the game asking for Hirara Ore upgrades

Budget constraints, I imagine. Rance 04 will probably be Maria's last chance to screw a bunch. Though I don't remember how much she screwed with Rance in the original Rance IV.

when i stopped I was raiding magic's tower the first time. Now im at Seigs fight. I beat him but a random fight killed me right after that so i wasnt feeling like going through that again today.

Well, at least you'll get to enjoy seeing not loli Gele for the last time in the series.

the ain file breaking when I recompile it.

Maria in a wedding gown looking as happy as can be

Best cover!

You may be using a legacy import/export option.

time to warm up the debugger user

Rance and co. as the characters from 999.

I hope she gets an ending in X. I'm bummed out enough as is that she isnt confirmed as one of the fated girls.

What debugger.

Uhhh, take a picture of your code.

>999

Elaborate.

It kind of reminds me of the scrolling opening images of Rance VI and Rance IX.

>I honestly value my work at like $50 though
t. mangagamer posting as toufu guy

>3 Alicesoft announcements in the same year
What a surprise. Any guesses on what will be the next non-Rance game?

This cover talk made me realise we'll probably get the key art for X soon.

It's not like Sieg is very difficult.

TT3

He wasnt, it just took a while.

They announced a lunasoft dungeon crawler. As for Alicesoft titles, maybe not Oyako Rankan. Someone seemed to think that it could be anything but that last thread.

I haven't changed the code lol. It's filling in void functions when you decompile it the first time in a few places I guess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Hours,_Nine_Persons,_Nine_Doors

I honestly just want to see the Rance cast wearing death watches, looking worried and wearing contemporary clothes.

With getting all three of these titles announced, I guess people really did buy a lot of Haruka (and VI)

Nah, Aru will horde all the Beat games for himself. Haruka has opened(broken) him to a whole new world of fetishes.

>Look up TSF author's twitter
>1 Follower you know
>It's Arunaru

Not too skilled at drawing yet to do cover art parodies.

I just heard the news. I've been saving this one for a long time.

It feels good to finally let it out into the world.

A large majority did not, but more did Buy than I had expected.

Lot's of people did buy 6 though

Once. To break her out of Puryo's control. If you try the masturbate option, she refuses and if you try to go to her room at night, Maria talks about tech and Rance messes around with her equipment, losing the night.

It's been 3/4 of a year and VI still pops up on MGs weekly top 5 every so often when nothing new is out. Although I'm unsure if that means it sold 5 copies or a few dozen.
Anyway with all the stuff that comes out on MGs website I think its safe to say VI was a massive success. Otherwise I don't easily see how Alicesoft would greenlight 2 Rance titles.

"Buy Haruka" wasn't exactly a good incentive at the time though.

Well of course.

It's a Rance title and it's genuinely good.

If mangagamer is not completely inept (and i'm not convinced of this after seeing their panel) they have been busting ass selling it.

Considering the talking points today (comparisons to EUIV, viccy3, total war) they are going to make a play to sell SR to a very broad audience.

If they were publically traded I would Buy Mangagamer

If anything Maria made people hate Haruka

>implying Mill's CGs won't be cut to comply with anti-lolicon laws in certain western countries

so you gonna do the cheering hannies meme idea of mine?

i picked that one because i thought it would be doable in a short time span and at any skill level

>EUIV
>Ottomans and France allied each other
JUST

With Quest finally getting an official release, can I finally admit to buying Haruka for Haruka, due to its reputation in Japan?

Without getting stoned to death?

No Kanami

TRAITOR

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

no

maybe on release

Don't exactly have a short time span.
Aside from one other thing I do have time for something slightly elaborate. It's just I want to do something not too complex.

As for your question maybe.
I like it overall, but I may or may not do it. I might just even doodle young Kayblis making a noose as Kamilla berates him for being fugly and hairy.

>A full thread in less than 24 hours
Sweet. It's been a while.

Beat game probably. I feel sorry for the Oyako Rankan fag if it's the case that MG can't or won't do Oyako Rankan (perhaps due to AS saying no), though maybe so many people asked for that game that MG is already considering it.

>let's do a challenging game
>poland should be hard

I don't know how many Rance fans bought bought Haruka, but both titles sold really well.

I wonder if we now have a chance of getting X this decade still. Maybe if they do IX next instead of the remakes.

Fake and gay. The King Hanny would never punish someone as moe and useless as Kanami.

The remakes are in a pretty awkward spot if they're not done in parallel. If it's just one Rance title per year, I can't see them jumping from Magnum to 01, 03 and then IX and X. They will follow it with IX.

Do it

>King of Hannies
>moe and useless
>not bullying

Two consecutive threads actually

how do you feel user?