WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY DESPERATE BTC FAGS

DO NOT SELL YOUR ETH UNDER $1000

im not selling my 100 ETH before it hits $10,000!!

Just sold my ETH before the big dump, respect for being in it for the very very long haul though. It's gonna be hard bagholding that for another year.

Sold 50% of my ethereum. It's going to fall down to 19 usd now.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KRAKEN?!?! IT WON'T LET ME SELL OR WITHDRAW. ALWAYS SAYS "INVALID AMOUNT" OR "NOT ENUGH FUNDS", NO MATTER WHAT I ENTER. REEEEEE.

Needed a Stop Loss to sell it, no idea way. Fucks sake, sold just before it dipped below 26€. Lost like 50€ in profits with all the fucking around on Kraken.

>50€ in profits

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA. This is what ETH fags consider "profits", everybody.

That's just what I lost while fucking around with Kraken, I made an overall profit of 435€ (instead of 490€ like I would have if it had let me sell when I wanted). Good money for holding ETH for a week.

hundreds are still pennies m8, come back when you make at least thousands or tens of thousands a month

t. sitting on 40 btc and 1000 eth rn

Ugh I wish. One day I'll get there. Hopefully before ETH gets too big

Kek all these pennyfags thinking they can partake in the nocoiners meme with their low funds.

That would require to invest much more than I did or get onto a shitcoin while it still costs pennies. This was my first crypto ride ever and I think it's quite okay the way it went. I'll look out for other investment opportunities.

to

Protip: Its not about totals, but ROI.

hey mane wanna gimme like 2 btc

No fuck you. I had loyalty to this coin once. Then the DAO happened and everyone betrayed the core idea of ethereum. Now its a bunch of pie in the sky teenagers with their stupid "welp sometimes we fuck up and everyones gotta fork! :^)" culture. I think ethereum will be successful, but you bet your ass i will dump every last ether if we enter bubble territory and i think ill be able to grab more for the same price in a few days. Ive had plenty of time to practice, and i can switch coins even faster than devs and communities switch their principles when money is involved

Tomorrow is the day of the big crash guys. Sell your eth and get some dollars...just do it. Come back to Uncle Sam...calculate your gains and just be happy you won this game. Take those gains and treat yourself to something off Amazon or a nice steam game...can't do that with eth.

I've made $7,000 off of ethereum. There is no fucking way I would sell it.

You don't make it unless you sell it.

you haven't made $7,000 unless you've sold it for USD bud.. do you understand what I'm saying?

I have nearly 4000 ETH from the presale but forgot the password to my wallet. Feels very bad. :(

Please give wallet....I'll guess the password

I'd be happy to split 50/50 on success. I have some leads and rough guesses, but have basically lost hope. Tempted to just post the wallet for everyone soon.

Post and I will help for even distribution.

no fucking way

What the fuck, nigger? That's worth over 115,000 USD currently. You better remember that shit if you know e
What's good for you... (unless you're a billionaire who can afford to take such a ridiculous loss)

How much did you even buy those 4000 ETH for?

presale prices went from 1 btc - 2000 eth all the way down to 1337 eth

btc was about $600 at the time

You must have some idea what it is. If true that is a lot of money and it's worth your time spending a few days on this trying every single fucking password combo you know.

there is a cracker on ethereum forums that works with partial password phrases if you remmember that. Ask there, or look around

This. At least spend some time and money to figure a way to get into the wallet. Don't give up man.

What wallet do you guys use? I downloaded the wallet off the official website but its stuck at 2% with 3 million blocks left.

as long as ether eis less than bitcoin it's undervalued by definition of it's underlying tech.

I emailed some dude the backup wallet and some candidate passwords months ago, but no luck. I'm pretty convinced it's just gone at this point.

It's just sitting around at this address:
662cfa038fab37a01745a364e1b98127c503746d

I paid less than $1000 for it I think, and I would have had sold for a much smaller gain long ago if I'd had the password.

Anyway, don't make the same mistake as me!