crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
youtu.be/q_WulRdbCYg
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta runs from 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET / 05:00 BST / 06:00 CEST on Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced on August 7th: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDtxIKkFT_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sneezes first post*

Kiss my grits

I hate this Nier Banner!!!

>why is he of all people in heaven?
>died because he saved Firion and co
>not in heaven
The heaven is a lie anyway.

Can we all agree that FFXV has an awesome cast?

Yes

D-don't forget Prompto either guys!

FFT a shit

see

Prompto is a good boy too

>party of the most unknown of whos there ever will be in final fantasy
>saying who

I love this nier banner!!!

I finished my first Hard trial I'm pretty happy

wew

Thanks to the user who convinced me last thread to pull for the tifa banner
Tifa's very happy to finally be able to use an equipment-based SB

Oh hell yeah, Ricard made short fucking work of that thing.

how dare you insult spellblade bartz, edgar, yang, and kain like that.

i hate all your jackasses that cheese it with the 999999999 2b spear damage glitch

You can probably put together the biggest team of whoevers in FF4 After Years.

The exploitables just keep on coming.

Gumi can suck my dick

Should be a bit easier to level with ricard on your team now.

Go like that video in the facebook page and leave your friend code in comments so we can all get some free lapis/nrg/tickets.

>tempting the zuckerberg
wew lad, you really want your account to get zucced?
there are normies to do this for us, you needn't concern yourself with it.

Josef looks like someone kicked his puppy

Are there any significant problems with the steam version of FF8? I remember way back people saying the music was shitty or something.

Borghen probably ran it over with a boulder.

wew
they are brainwashing them at a pretty early rank

Music is all midi. Download the roses and wibe mod to fix it.

Just wish I had that kind of luck for cloud's force stealer and ragnarok
Any way to know if/when they will come back?
I can't read spreadsheets for shit

>there are normies to do this for us, you needn't concern yourself with it.

You don't get anything if you don't leave your friend code. It was the same during the ariana event where you have to leave your friend code as well as a screen of you fighting the boss as well as a few other community events we had in the past.

Just in case
PERFECT, will attempt 1st thing when I wake up in the morning, buddy!
You're the best!

No, it's literally just everyone gets rewards if there's a certain number of posts reached.
You don't personally have to do shit.

Congats, user

Machanon sounds like the name of a Veeky Forums superhero.

you must be new, GL used to do these events every month or so. everybody gets the rewards

Probably on /m/

>failed to get prompto in BE
>Will now fail in RK too.
This sucks.

You're thinking of the app events. Everyone gets those without having to do shit. The facebook community events are different and they are not every month. It's just every now and then.

Cid!

If you're looking for an escape to this hell, you should be able to save here.

No, I'm not faggot.
We have had these events countless times, you are literally retarded and new.
Everyone gets the rewards regardless of if they personally post.

The USB is on one of the fest banners that's after the next fest. So maybe around the end of the year. I don't think the OSB comes back as of now.

Nobody's gonna fall for your effort to get their accounts locked.

>Cid's an atheist
Is he /ourguy/?

Nope, you're thinking of the FF Portal app events.

Those are a separate thing entirely that also work on the same principle, shit for brains.

>at the end of the event, all players will get rewards

Well that's an interesting fact I didn't know.

you must have missed out on so many community event rewards because you thought they worked the same as the FF Portal app. Sucks to be you.

Go ahead and post faggot, get zucced.
I get the rewards either way.

Nobody's missed the rewards because everyone gets them.

nope, only those who post their friend code get them. This isn't the same as the ff portal app.

you're right, it isn't the portal app it's a facebook event.
and everyone gets the rewards in facebook events (except that one time).

>b. At the end of the event, all players will get rewards depending on the total number of video likes and shares gained.
You ain't gotta do shit, cap'n. They do these events all the time.

Not just any regular event where everyone gets the rewards. You actually have to post your friend code to get it, same with the Ariana event where you have to post your friend code and a screenshot of your boss fight.

>I've tried some friend 2Bs and A2s and my regular Tidus still feels stronger and more useful.

>"If this is really hell, what are innocent little kids doing here?"
Cid, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that kids are evil.

Also, something he says contradicts what Borghen said earlier. Borghen said that if he dies he'll immediately come back to life since he's already dead. But Cid says that if you die in hell, you cease to exist completely. Borghen didn't come back after I killed him, so does that mean he was just talking out of his ass?

What is this about rewards and posting friend codes?

No, it isn't you absolute mongoloid.
You do not have to post to get the rewards.

you do not have to post it here
you do not have to post it there
You do not have to post in a box
you do not have to post with a fox

Why don't you read the Eligibility part and the a. part.

It's obvious the b. part means all players that did a.

>fell for the 2brap hype
Lmao

Your question is addressed later.

If I don't have DW and hold my excalibur in my R. Hand, do I have to find another orlandeau with an excalibur in his r hand as well?

enjoy not getting rewards

Except it doesn't and it isn't. God damn how can you be so incredibly stupid.
Every person gets the items as a reward for gumi hitting the threshold of posts.

Didn't realize how similar seifer and rufus look until i saw them next to each other

No. Elemental weapons apply their element to ALL physical damage that unit dishes out. This mean if one hand holds a fire weapon and another hand holds a holy weapon, for example, you'll deal both fire and holy damage with every hit.

Nope, elements are averaged across both weapons. This means you want your right hand to either be light elemental or nonelemental so it doesn't interfere.

Except I will get the rewards you absolute newfag.
Enjoy getting your entire account lost.

The ironic thing is, the only way to NOT get the rewards is to post, because facebook could think you're a shillbot.

> Every person gets the items as a reward for gumi hitting the threshold of posts.

That's only for regular events and portal app events. Events where they specifically ask for player friend code is when you actually have to post your code to get the rewards. The same happened when they had the ariana event where you gotta post your code along with a screenshot of you fighting the boss.

What the shit do you need currency for?! YOU'RE DEAD!

So you're saying all those FFBE Official YouTube events, which asked for the exact same shit and gave rewards to everyone, aren't the same? Weird. Because this is exactly the same. I'll be sure to take a screenshot of my rewards after I don't participate in it.

I unironically like Soul of Rebirth and wish more FFs had the same.
III especially

youtube.com/watch?v=jDtxIKkFT_s

Does anyone have 2B that wants to help us out beat Aigaion?

All you need to do is equip her with dualwield with your lowest attack weapons. The lower attack the better. Post your friend code here so we can use her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_money

Ideally you WANT an orlandu with it in his right hand, since that does slightly more damage and it proves they aren't retarded.

>So you're saying all those FFBE Official YouTube events

Those events NEVER EVER asked you for your friends code you dumb fuck. Everyone get those just for them beating the newest raid.

Well, time to sleep and see if I get banned in the morning for refunding Amazon coins. If not, hey, more rolls for 2booty. Not like I can spend the coins on anything else. If I do get banned, it's been nice knowing you /ffg/

The grinding part is shit with FF2 system.

No, faggot, it's also for facebook events.
Are you genuinely so new that you've NEVER seen a facebook event?

what good programing.

Awwwww, fuck...

That pic are missing some lines. Every BE players will get the rewards. But those who post their friend code get a chance for lucky prize.

nigga, they do various events. But the ones where you gotta post your friends code, then you gotta. Otherwise you don't get the reward.

They don't ask for it for every single event they do. But ones like this one and the ariana one, they did ask for it and only rewarded those who did post it.

You must be new. There have been regular Community YouTube events, having nothing to do with raids, that have had like/share thresholds with tiered rewards. It's free advertising for them, and what better way to get free advertising by having your player base like and share shit for literally nothing?

Also, if you read the shit you posted, it clearly states "all players". However you claim only participants receive the reward. The thing you posted actually uses the term "participants". So if only participants receive the reward, then how come all players receive the reward?

>Set ES macro
>check back in an hour
>Please log back in
>Log in
>Full NRG bar

Yeah they prevented macroing now.

Literally and unironically false, you turboshitfucker.
Look up the past events if you don't believe me.