Mustang Ecoboost

>Mustang Ecoboost
>3650lbs
>Focus RS
>3300lbs

What the fuck? Why is the mustang with 3 less doors and similar size so heavy?

the RS is 3450lbs. you should be asking why the RS is so heavy.

>similar size
>172-173 L x 72 W x 58 H Focus
>188 L x 75 W x 54-55 H Mustang

mustangs have become so fucking massive that it's stupid

Also the mustang base is 3500 so 50 lbs difference. Rs has awd tho

>americans are literally
>actually
>making cars with turbo 3/4 cylinder engines

Have they finally realized that they were responsible for both of the major oil shortages, and thus were affected the most?

No. Ecocars aren't real cars and are for fags or yuropoors.
>inb4 they're the same thing (I know)

>Why is the mustang with 3 less doors and similar size so heavy?

say it with me now

P I G F A T

I

G

F

A

T

The Mustang is way the fuck bigger. It's driveshaft and rear diff are also strong enough to take power without overheating thus weigh more.

They added the weight of the driver.

Go back to /pol

Ironically the V8 sells far better than the Ecoboost in Europe because if you're gonna take the plunge of driving a burgerbucket and looking a retard you might as well do it properly.

Wow you're so insightful. Thanks for the contribution to the thread

>ecology is /pol/ now
This is stupid
Nice one

we put laws in place a long time ago that mandated fuel efficiency requirements

doesn't really matter though, all the ecoboost engines ford makes are terribly inefficient if you actually use any of the boost

it's always funny watching americans get upset about the weight of cars

for us non-morbidly obese europeans it isn't an issue, but i guess adding another 500lbs to a car can really fuck up the overall performance.

You might want to look up where you sit on the obesity index. I bet you're just as fat as the Americans you mock. I can see why none of you drive... Those 1.1 diesels wouldn't be able to move your fat asses.

t. triggered fatty

Fatass retard

This.

The first time the new challenger came out one passed by my university and people were flocking out to check it out

Until someone shouted

>It's a fookin V6, m8!

People started walking away and those who hadn't got to it turned around and started walking back.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the basic bitch mustang.
Enthusiasts won't buy them. If you want a Mustang, get a V8.

I think the real question is, why the fuck would you buy a four cylinder mustang? Regardless of its weight

For your wife.

Ecoboost Premium Mustang with a manual transmission is actually a pretty solid all-around car for the price.

MUH FIVE-OH is mostly for boomers and stoplight pulls, an ecoboost Mustang is probobly one of the best handling RWD cars you can get for under $30k these days.

this desu.

true that

I live in the land of diesel golfs and I'm yet to see a single ecoboost mustang, all of them were GTs

what's the reliability like on these things compared to a v6? The v6s were dogs- loyal, willing to go places, reliable, always around, easy to find. The v6 didn't give up on people, people gave up on the v6.

It's almost like the animal shelter equivalent of cars, left to rot on CL/FB marketplace or sent to get junked.

>be Ford

>offer an awesome V6 base model
>and an exceptional V8 upper model
>suddenly: ECOTOOT MANIA
>"guys, we have that +300hp N/A V6 with great torque - GET RID OF IT!"
>"we're gonna load up Mustangs with soyboy bitchnigga fullcuckmobe FOUR CYLINDER ENGINES!"
>*everyone proceeds to sacrifice a lamb and rape the corpse of a virgin while praising Satan*

I seriously hate the kikes at Ford now. There was absolutely no excuse to get rid of the Cyclone other than pure kikery.

gb2

RIP Cyclone- we'll never get to see it develop a nice aftermarket.

but there are lots of nice things for your Ford ™ Ecoboost™ Mustang™

REEEEEEEEE I'll just get me a GT