Duel Links General #97

Show your white hole edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Duel-a-thon is live right now
>The Pairofsocks Brothers will return to the gate August 14st
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>new full box out, lots of Thunder and Machine support

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Sweden guy is going to win the world championship. Mark my fucking word, you fucking drumpfkin whiteys.

Is this card still worth spending up to 10,000 gems on?

Reminder that memu is better than nox and bluestacks

not really.

yes, its one of the best cards in the game

spoken like a true white boy. just throw some dollars at konami, they need our support and money now more than ever

why are the smelly TCG/OCG virgins so much uglier than the muscular duel links chads?

because the duel links champs are strong and diverse, remember that it takes all colors to make a rainbow

Post your absolute favorite card art, regardless of how shitty the card actually is. Hard mode: Nothing from the Anniversary Pack

I'll start, I don't know what it is that makes this card so pleasant to look at.

This one. Machine types were always my favorite monster type and Machine King is my favorite monster. I remember borrowing my cousin's copy of Duelist of the Roses and thinking Machine King was the sicket shit in it, and Bandit Keith was also one of my favorite characters as well.

Close second would be Two-Headed King Rex, for similar reasons as MK, but with Dinos being my second favorite type.

This was my first UR ever, from Metal Raiders. It was my signature card for years, & it held its own back then pretty well.

barrel dragon my nigga
he was always my deck leader in duelist of the roses

Such a shame they didn't give him a good effect. I just love the concept of having an entire deck built around summoning a big boss monster.

My nigga, 10/10 taste

I posted

The japanese artwork is spooky.

*activates econ*
*summons sphere kuribo and attacks*

One day it will shine!

THAT'S AN EASY QUESTION

I have always liked Zoa. A lot of the art from the oldest cards was really appealing

Reminder if you don't have a physical copy of your favorite card then it's not your favorite

This, easily. It looked so good as a UR card, the holographic rainbow effect was amazing.

Good taste. I still have my copy from the Joey starter deck laying on my desk

Let's just say I brought on the smackdown back in the day.

Mokey Mokey!~

>that communist guy
Fuck him

Does he count as a shota?

As a Mokey Mokey enthusiast from before GX, I was pretty disappointed by our anime representative.

>have an idea for a cool meme
>it requires a card that was event exclusive and one that is locked behind a paywall

Were Ojama fags happy with The Chazz being their representation?

Dark Paladin, never had the card but I remember seeing it being sold as a single at some chink store.
I really liked, and still do, any card with Dark Magician aesthetics (the armor and all, always seemed like every magician came from the same order or some shit).
Was written in moonrunes so I didn't even knew it's effect but it became my favorite and most desired card.

Looking forward to build a deck with him in Duel Links but can't afford to go after three Dimension Gates. Hoping for some future powercreep, I don't know. Any character in the series has fusion as trademark? should I hope for some fusion related skill?

If any character would have a fusion skill, it'd be jaden from GX

>Fusion
Jaden is probably your best bet.

He's a protagonist isn't he? Oh boy I'm definitely holding my gems, thanks lads.

>there are still people in plat right now that don't know that super rush headlong last until the end of turn
Plat is really the new gold.

Convince me not to spend 30 kangaroobux on 40 packs of EO

do it, i did and have no regrets

>EO

Thanks lad, got the exact UR I wanted on the last pack

I really don't understand what kind of pleasure people get from playing burn decks.

They are sadistic assholes.

>lava golem and limit on revolution nerf my pikeru deck
for what purpose

>you can buy a Structure Deck only once with gems but many times with money

Isn't this unfair?

Well... did you really need two Trance?

Just getting into this game. Is there any reason not to hack for gems and get the cards I need to play real decks?

the viruses

>hack for gems

Make sure to use those links posted in the global chat to get your free gems :^)

This card is such bullshit holy shit. It's like the guy who came up with the effect got mad at losing to dragon decks so he designed this card.

If you've got a better alternative I'd love to hear it.

Are you retarded?

Dkayed feels crushed :(

For people wonder why he was using an F2P account, thats what he won WCQ with and that was the account he was locked in with.

During the stream he uses someone elses (aka my full whale account with red eyes insights) for streaming.

I found out from him when he got that that Konami purposely didn't reveal about tournament accounts until after they submitted their decklists. I urged Dkayed that this might be the case and just submit a full deck list using my account but it ran a VERY high risk of him getting DQ'd.

People we essentially helping him decide what to play with his limited card pool and the very fact the Tutpup, Timmychiew, AND Dkayed had Toons and Mill as 2 of their decks gave hope that Dkayed could've made it to top cut.

Also with all the deck lists getting leaked, Dkayed was doomed because his decks were exposed so he lost his surprise factor. This format was essentially rock paper scissors.

Sacred artorigus

deck lists are almost always made available at any sort of top tournament. sounds like a bunch of excuses honestly.

tell me one time in any tournament where you (or rather someone else ) have to reveal your deck before an event?

Also this is my opinion not Dkayed's words.

>tfw it might be time to start the kaiba econ grind

>gave up on the idea of farming Kaiba
>used all my SR tickets on Enemy Controllers
>needed a 3rd Blue-Eyes so I had no choice but to try to get it from him
>get this

>he still doesn't know about tickets

lmao. didn't you get your 2 gift blue eyes'??? bad luck latefag

>aww yeah a prismatic pack
>fucking Battle Ox

>he didn't have 3 BEWD from the start
wew lad

>he didn't hunt down and pay millions to get the only bewd copies in the world then shred the fourth because you can't use it in a deck

>just started playing
>Try pvp
>bronze 2 and just faced someone with 2 mirror walls and a sphere kuriboh

hmm....

Maybe he bought them.

Fun card.

Super Kaiba event when?

would be pretty good since you can tell exactly what cards they have by about turn 3

they already had super mokuba which was pretty much another dragon wankfest. we really don't need another one.

If this were added to DL, how would it be coded in? Seeing EVERY SINGLE MONSTER in a tiny window would be a bit impractical.

having bewd compete with red-eyes would add some variety to broken meta decks, I guess
like the search in the deck edit

>What kinda decks do you want?
>Just fuck my shit up
>Say no more

>we had 40 minutes to watch duel links gameplay
>games were over in 15
I know he got unlucky but they could have at least shown some other games as a backup

Kaiba drop when?

>tfw e-con took it from someone to win and got over 5000 damage
Felt good man

Too bad we don't have it yet.

> Never actually see this card used in pvp (like literally never)
> One day (In Plat) decide to use my fusion B. Meteor Dragon deck that I use for auto dueling in a pvp duel just for shits and giggles
> Enemy summons this motherfucker turn one.
Nigger what, this can't be a coincidence.

>tuner

>Bountiful Artemis 3 rotations in a row

Counter fairies here I come

Why do people run Weevil? The little fucked thought he had it in the bag but then I unclogged the frog

>Watching Duel replay
>Each player uses 3 econs

I never thought this game would be as cancerous as the real game so quickly.

>mfw I really want battle ox for memes and just spent an SR ticket for my third econ

If Kaiba starts dropping econs now after months but still holding out on me so I can't make use of my beast warrior dick then I'm gonna be pissed

WWLWWWW is not enough to rank up, what is this shit?

What rank are you going for?

L1 to L2. i just won the fifth so now I had a rankup but I always though that you only needed 5 wins for KOG.

could the next box possibly be here before September 9th? I have gems in my inbox that expire at that time and idk if I should start spending them to try to get legion the fiend jester or wait and see if the new box will have any new spellcasters.

If they're not 5 games in a row they need to be 5 2 game streaks to rank you up.
WW gives 1
WWWW gives 3
L3 to KOG has to be 5 in a row though

Hopefully not
Get fucked whale

Is treeborn frog worth getting?

Oh wow, dkayed also used SRH bug against toons on his last match.

I'm not a whale, I'm a poorfag f2pfag. I just haven't spent my gems yet, aside from 2k to get pot of benevolence to farm téa for my cerb deck.

It's called being a company.

I just wasted far too many of my bonus wc gems for a jester, wonder if I'll regret it... if you haven't and like spellcasters be sure to get exemplars first.

Exemplar is shitty aside from two decks: spell counters, which don't work, and Relinquished. You need too many spells to get off a special summon of anything 3 stars and up.

To everyone using the lava golem mat / card sleeve. You're aware that everyone you play against instantly fucking knows your strategy, right?

>t. just lost to a Lava Golem deck and was so butthurt I had to post about it
You do realise that you know the strategy of most people the moment they reveal their first card? Or are you one of those "let's put some things in my extra deck, they'll never know I'm playing Naturia beatdown" people ?

>see two cards with the same word in their name
>suddenly feel autistic need to see if a deck on that theme is possible

No, brain, I cannot make a fucking Flamvell deck in duel links

But at the least it's a powercreeped neo and it can revive a level four with two staple spells. It's not like jester is meta right now either so exemplar is still the better spellcaster. Although you can combo by using exemplar to revive jester.

>not using a lava golem mat without playing lava golem
Do you even mind game?

>Owner's seal works on lava golem

What the absolute fuck?

>a card do what it's supposed to do
What the absolute fuck?