kill all tripfaggots

Kill yourself raul

Stop killing my wife.

i can't wait for tharja to get disconfirmed for few

>walk into your barracks

>see this

wat do

creampie Sonya

Doing TT and my phone randomly shuts off turn it back on expecting to see the continue battle option that happens if you close out of Arena nothing happens lost one of my x3 TT runs I'm having fun.

Is it possible to become even less excited for Warriors than it is now? How could they possibly kill interest any harder?

Help me with the Hero Fest, /feg/.
Lend me your energy...

kill you for being a degenerate footfag

How do escalators work again?

The AI has learned how to fear.

Fuck off spic.

Glad you finally pulled a Genny user.

What EXACTLY did Reddit mean by this?

Genny on bottom left.

>Jaffar is somehow the worst dagger unit in the game

??

R A V E N
A
V
E
N

Cav shit number one complete.

Just busted my F2P nut, feels good man.

>Est suddenly better than basically every other lance in the game
How and why? Also what did Jaffar do to deserve his fate?

Redpill me on Defense Ploy
What makes it so good? Extra damage is fine, sure, but things like Panic Ploy and Infantry Pulse seem like more solid C skills.

>Catria
kek

Get anything?

Here's the FE Warriors Roster

>5 OCs (Two sword lords, one myrmiddon, one armored axe unit, and one sexy mage lady)
>9 Shadow Dragon (Marth, Caeda, Young Tiki, Minerva, Navarre, Catria, Merric, Evil Hardin, Camus)
>12 Awakening (Chrom, Lissa, Frederick, Lucina, Male Robin, Female Robin, Cordelia, Tharja, Virion, Nowi, Walhart, Aversa)
>15 Fates (F. Corrin, Xander, Ryoma, M. Corrin, Leo, Takumi, Camilla, Hinoka, Sakura, Elise, Azura, Effie, Oboro, Charlotte, Rinkah)

41 characters total, with 11 swords, 8 lances, 8 axes, 2 bows, 4 dragonstones, and 8 tome wielders.

Upcoming DLC:
>Smash Pack (Roy, Ike, Lyn)
>Echoes Pack (Alm, Celica)
>Much more is planned, expect an enhanced sequel for Switch only

Jeorge is trash, I don't get why people think he's good.

Stupid sexy Catria

Some retard on the Reddit Discord is overrating and shilling the living fuck out of Defense Ploy on her right now.

He also admitted to being a hardcore Estfag.

Nice original comment user

>>Smash Pack (Roy, Ike, Lyn)
>not a proper FE6, FE7 or FE9/10 DLC
The worst part is, I can totally see this happening

Unironically want to tickle Nino until she starts crying, then pick her up and spin around with her before pulling her in close and cuddling, gently running my hand through her hair and telling her how much I love and appreciate her for being my precious little bundle of joy and always doing her best.

Gray, Julia, Ike, Ninian in around $50.
No Corrin though but I probably won't spend again.

t. Eirika

+Spd/-HP Felicia good enough?
Also I have two Poison Dagger+ burning a hole in my pocket. Can ISIS release a dagger GHB and a cav nerf so it'll be useful?

I seriously love this Defense Ploy meme. A skill that is no longer available and was on one 5* colorless unit that was in the summoning pool with another 5* colorless. Like, how many people do they think actually have a Summer Gaius?

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6su5gr/gamepedia_tier_list_update/

>Jaffar: A>C, Jaffar’s niche of deathly dagger really isn’t valuable in this meta. Why debuff and chip when you can just kill? The main issue is he isn’t free from retaliation when trying to debuff and chip as DC is a popular skill and only gets more popular the high score you get. His offensive stats also aren’t that good for the poison dagger build.

Jaffar has 23/26/30 Atk.

It works on the fliers because high Res, Hone Fliers, Death Blow 3, Firesweep L+/Brave Lance+ is more ORKO potential. Although entirely situational due to position and honestly a meme.

Thanks for ruining my precentage...

These are the same people that don't count cav buffs, the most important of which comes on a free 3* unit, in their rankings. They're not exactly the most sensible.

I own Jaffar, and I'm not sure if he's the worst dagger but he's pretty damn bad.

Does Nino prefer a pocket -Atk+HP Ephraim or a -Res+Atk Eirika as a buffbot? I also have a +Def-HP Eirika but she's 4*.

Holy fuck, I never expected my luck to be this bad...

To add to this, once you accept that Deathly Dagger isn't good, Jaffar is extremely comparable to JAKOB stat-wise.

>even most redditors are calling him out on being full of shit

fucking wew

>Draconic Aura/Hone Attack
>Draw Back/Swordbreaker
>Hone Speed/Reciprocal Aid

Jaffar makes up for low attack with high MT dagger, stat wise he reaches well into same territory as this 40+10 Gaius with LaD.

But yeah, I do get the idea of: "why cripple something when you can just kill it." But that doesn't really change my confusion seeing him this low rated.

>Draconic aura, hone atk 3, hone spd 3, draw back, sword breaker 2
Nice roll man! It'll only cost you 6k feathers.

The best part is how shitty he reinforces it as being anything but a meme.

>"SHE'S GREAT GUYS! SHE DOESN'T EVEN NEED FLIER MEMES!"
>uploads a video of using her on Flier memes where everyone else does next to everything and she hardly even contributes to prove that she's good
>"I got rank 1 once or twice while the game was still new so obviously I know what I'm talking about guys"

And then to make things worse...

This fucker ruined my pity rate twice while I was looking for Corrin. Fuck him.

It's so bad even reddit is trashing this list.

Your wife wants to die to be with her sisters, why do you deny her this?

Possibly a dumb question, but I can't find a clear answer.

Can I merge, for example, a +2 INTO an unmerged to get a +3, or would it only be +1?

Her sisters were my previous wives.

He should've at least had the decency to upload a video of her outside of a flier team, since their tier list claims to rate units independent of buffs. He basically undermines the very assumption of their list with this demonstration.

It would be +3.

>>"I got rank 1 once or twice while the game was still new so obviously I know what I'm talking about guys"
Wait, wasn't there a post like this in the last thread, talking about Defense Ploy? Reddit mod man posts here I guess.

-spd / +def

fug. can i fix her?

How does Axe/Lance/Sword exp work?

Can I use it to aid in leveling other characters or does the Exp and SP stay on that one person?

How do I make my half-naked husband somewhat decent?

>Est
>fucking EST
>is in the same tier as Ike
>and Celica
>and Eirika
>and Delthea
>and Linde
>and FUCKING EVERYONE ELSE IN S TIER
>HIGHER than units like Camus (who is only A tier what the fuck), Ephraim, Julia, Xander, Azura, Ninian, Olivia, Katarina, OLWEN, the list goes on

The real problem was that he didn't show any comparisons to the fliers she's being rated over (Hinoka).

No shit Est is good with a fuckton of investment, but the scenarios he found himself in weren't even significantly affected by the presence of Defense Ploy (Threaten Defense would have worked, Iceberg Proc was the only thing that allowed him to kill Effie, etc)

>spd is the one stat that makes her worth using over Reinhardt
>def is both her worse defense and the worst defense for non-CC mages
You can fix her by rolling one with a better IV.

CAN ANYTHING STOP /ourgirl/?

Since when was Hana a noble?

Ogling and rapid tapping only. Sorry user.

He's neutral stats too...

But uhhhh Def Ploy my dude

Brave Lance+ Firesweep Lance+ Hone Fliers my guy

I got a -Spd +Res one

While it ain't ideal you could still fix her with a Blade tome, LaD and Cav Memes. it's that or spend 20,000 on Ursula to get a better deal since Ursula is better than Olwen outside of like +Spd Olwen.

B O T T O M R I G H T

figured i was shafted. oh well, thought i was almost free of using tinyhands

Mine is also -Spd, I put L&D (as opposed to Fury) on her and the speed seal, and with cav buffs she's pretty good, not as great as she could be obviously, but not unsalvageable, although about as bad as Olwen can get.

He doesn't, actually. 40+10 +Atk Jaffar hits what, 50 Atk with Life and Death. Respectable, but then his speed is only 42. +Spd hits 46 Atk and 45 Spd. That's absolutely pathetic with Life and Death. And his defenses aren't anything special either.

There's another one at the top.

>tfw Sonya already runs QP

It was a -atk Catria. I'm not even mad, I got my girl and she beat the boon and bane gacha.

>HP, -Res
This is very very good for him. He can run his basic kit with ease. Stick on Reposition (or whatever green) and Renewal. Slap HP+3 on him. In Tempest/Chains, Infantry Pulse should almost always proc and in arena and non-stupid stratums, Fire Boost can too (49 HP is nothing to scoff at).
You have the arguably one of best physical walls in the game. Enjoy!

>trading Tharja for Sonya and Celica

What an unfaithful cunt

Which FE girls would be the most easily tricked into losing their virginity?

since forever. pretty much all the hoshidan characters are nobles, except Oboro, from a rich merchant family with connections to the royals, and Azama, an orphan from a shrine. Azama's really the only non-upper class Hoshidan character.

Contrast to Nohr, where Peri is the only upper class retainer, while every other one was born into the lower class, or is not from Nohr.

Too bad this is never actually discussed in game.

Royal marriage.

Is Summer Xander actually good or is he just IP fodder?
>have to grind this fucker to 3000 HM before transferring his skill
fug

Should I put Cancel Affinity on my brave +Spd/-Def Taco? Also, is there any point to +Spd Hinoka? She doesn't double shit.

Ouch. Wouldn't mind having him show up in my rolls for Nino though.

>Also, is there any point to +Spd Hinoka?
Getting doubled less is always good.

Even a neutral Olwen is better than Ursula, but a -apd or -atk does lose to her.

If he's +HP or DEF yes. He's fucking thicc.

Sonya is a bonus unit and Celica I want to use right now so she can get a ton of HM since I probably won't be using her much after this.

Cancel Affinity is made for Archers.

Corrin!

Girls know about the peepee even if they have no sex ed

I guess the question is basically, with 36 speed (+Spd, Life and Death 3 to negate Brave Bow's penalty), is Cancel Affinity 3 actually worth it over Desperation?

>+HP -Res
Hm
On the one hand, I could use another green for Arena Assault. On the other, I hate Xander as a character.

footjobs from femui

Triangle adept 3 or ruby sword on a +atk Olivia ??

>using Takumi in 2017

Yeah, I was kinda hyped when I rolled Jaffar, but he's ass for some reason. I don't know what to do with him, I almost think he'd be better off being Life and Death fodder because I haven't used him in ages.

Both plus Cancel Affinity.

>tricked
Nice try, Corrin is the one tricking her brothers into playful sex
>has a tickle fight with Leo
>suddenly she's tickling his crotch and Leo is too embarassed to push her away
>Suddenly Leo's pants are off and Corrin has pushed him down onto the bed and is mounting his dick over his feeble protests that siblings shouldn't do this

>my nino has lower res than the IV calculator will let me list, no stats higher than the calculator's base, and -hp

Um