/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13686474
p5anthologyscanlations.tumblr.com/post/164087816648/ideal-type-of-lover-for-the-phantom-thieves-of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogoro_Akechi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ann's preferred partner is someone who's a gentleman and mature. What did they mean by this?

a nice guy

he's mine /pg/

Goro

Ann.. easy on the sweets

H E E
O

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Tae is bae!

Obligatory Makoto post

Best boy.

Tae is Sae's bae!

You are now posting in Marie's thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

Ann loves Yusuke!

Wrong thread

Yusuke is not a gent nor mature

I luv Haru

I tolerate Haru

No it's not.

Yes he is.

Same

Does this mean everyone else is gay?

He's a perverted autist

I love Haru!

Someone asking for nudes is not a gent

NEET

Gay for Ryuji!

Best answers.

Have you seen my sister?

Everyone but Ryuji apparently...

Have you seen my sister?

I love rise!

What is Yusuke's stance on contraceptives and abortions?

He's probably pretending to be straight because she's scared of catching some nasty diseases from you bro, haha just kidding

While I don't, she is the best P4 girl.

strawpoll.me/13686474

Remember to vote, /pg/!~

Quit snooping on me, bitch! You're not mom! If I wanna take a detour home from cram school to grab some dank Buchimaru-kun swag, you can't stop me! Tch, this blows. I'm gonna go NOT do my homework.

This picture's kinda fruity if you get what I mean.

He thinks both should be mandatory, in every case.

Yea Makoto, you effin tell her! Now come here and sit on daddy's lap, let me pozz you up.

I'll have the strawberry soda!

y-yeah... I'll just...go over here and be alone...

What's ryujifag's ig?

My apologies, but...not only does this seem like a rigged poll in my favor, it would appear that you have some rather strange options on the list. Who is this Kokoro? And my name is misspelled on at least one of the options.

Have you seen my girlfriend?

I dont know if can only find his profile on positivesIngles.com

The EFF, Ryuji! We were supposed to be spitting on passing cars and loitering outside the theater tonight. The hell's SHE here for? I bet she's an effin' narc.

Instagram? I don't have one user. If I did I sure as hell wouldn't share it here

Have you seen my cat?

Have you seen my dog?

This is what happens when you lack a father figure in your life

Have you seen my art?

so this is /pg/ on shitposting...

color me impressed

What!?

Post your predictions for the interactions between characters in PQ2/P5A
>Fuuka and Futaba sperg about computers
>Junpei and Ryuji become bros with alcoholic daddy issues
>Yusuke picks Yukiko as his new muse
>Goro is a massive Naotofag
>Makoto and Mitsuru talk about bikes

This is nothing user. It gets far worse.

You're welcome.

I'm playing 3 for the first time. Do I do P3P or FES? How tolerable is the AI in FES?

>>Goro is a massive Naotofag
Except she hates him and thinks he's annoying/is disgusted by him and his actions.

I would commit suicide if that happened

P3P is trash for retards who don't understand tactics. The AI in FES is fine, just set the AI properly

>when you slip your homeboy joker 50 dollars so he'd let you take Makoto to the park and fuck her raw without her consent

AI is shit, but FES is still objectively the best P3 experience so go with that for your first time.

yeah, that seems accurate

Futaba shows Yukari her Featherman fanfics

That's a weird set of predictions, since the P5 cast is going to meet the P2IS/EP main cast. Not counting Nate and Ellen since they're "from" P1.

Haru and Mitsuru bond over how similar their lives have been while coming to respect each other's differences.

Pls, Mitsuru would never talk to that new money whore.

If Joker is supposed to be a homage to Maurice Leblanc's stories (Arsene, how he uses questionable methods to help the lawful etc.) Goro is probably a reference to Edgar Allan Poe since his code name comes closest to The Raven, Poe's the founder of detective fiction and he might be the one being referred to in Beneath the Mask.

Eat my pozload bro

Haru is not a whore and I think they'd get along great.

Do we actually have a link for these?

p5anthologyscanlations.tumblr.com/post/164087816648/ideal-type-of-lover-for-the-phantom-thieves-of

What's his name again? Good For Nothing George?

Useless Ulises

Gangrape gary

>Mona just wants to fuck Ann

Haru and Mitsuru are surprisingly similiar but also opposites.
Daddy Kirijo genuinely loved Mitsuru, and literally died trying to save her life. Kunizaku explicitly didn't give a fuck.
When Mitsuru's father died, she was fucking ruined, and needed a smack and pep talk from Yukari to get back, and could barely. Haru just needed a week to herself, before she was back. Well, technically two weeks, but she came back before exams, which lasted a week.

Is he wearing a Mass Effect sweater

>Makoto and Mitsuru talk about bikes
I need this to happen

Yea suits his cuck personality

... I mean, I CAN make my OTP-supporting edit with that, but it wouldn't really have any authority, you know?

>replying to it
No, user. He's wearing a 777 sweater I believe

Goro is a homage to Kogoro Akechi, basically the japanese Sherlock Holmes en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogoro_Akechi

Replies are not upvote
Go back

>Makoto and Mitsuru will never race each other while their respective Wild Card Boyfriends grip their waists for dear life

Worthless Walter

I didn't say it was. Don't give attention to cancerous posts, newfag.

He's also named after Akechi Mitsuhide, one of the most infamous traitors in Japanese history.

He wasn't, he was asking a genuine question.

You have to go back.

The Kogoro Akechi reference was Atlus rusing all along. Goro's real reference is to Akechi Mitsuhide who betrayed Nobunaga

Here I'll give him a (you) on your behalf

Pointless Pablo

hee fucking ho

I like Videogame