totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bDtGfvc3WzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for THROGG

>dynamic fire simulation
>multiple siege escalation states
why the fuck didn't Warhammer have these features.

>magic
>troles
why the fuck didn't Attila have these features

>Not rolling with both LL's

It's like you don't want to have FUN

Feral mammoths should cost 2000 not 1700

They're unarmored, just shit on them with regular bows and spears. Don't even need guns/halberds to fuck em up.

So you think 500 gold warrants a 40 armor difference?

The unit is strong for other reasons, not the armor

Daily reminder that Malekith is the rightful king of the elves. High elves eternally BTFO.

Pre-order TWW2 and get it for free, silly goy :^)

Do other Legendary Lords Lord effects come online once I recruit them or is it just the starting LL?

Because when I hover over Kholeks lord portrait now it says dragon ogres will be cheaper

Their lord bonuses do their compaign bonuses do not.

>Turning into a giant Wintertooth death snowball with everything east and north of Sylvania a smoking hellscape
>Tree Hitler offers to ally with me and help me jam a foot up Bretonia's ass

Things are looking up, fellas.

Wood elves were a mistake.

Glad I bought that death sorcerer now, might be able to drop this guy before his reinforcements arrive.

Is it true that the next Historical game will be set during the Punicarthigian wars?

The unit is easily countered is the point

1-3 Norsca
4-6 Vamps
7-9 Welfs
0 - play Pyre

>25 seconds later

Given that we already have Hannibal at the Gates I very much doubt it.

>not running a fimir sorc for armor sundering + the withering + curse of years + whatever the buff is that makes a unit do 44% weapon damage and 36% armor piercing

user stay true until the eeeend!

OH KNIGHTS OF BRETONNIA

>hyped for norsca monster hunting
>played 2 days straight
>haven't did one

Does anyone else think that Fimir are stupidly strong in campaign? Dunno about MP balance/pricing since I haven't finished campaign #2 yet but when money isn't an issue they're borderline OP. Probably the easiest siege killer in the game when combined with ice trolls since the armor sundering buffs both their damage. 12 unit models makes them harder to bog down, they punch as hard as minotaurs, plenty tanky with high armor, completely fuck up halberds. Only weakness seems to be musket spam and even then only one dies at a time

aha thanks

So who is the best melee LL now?
Grimgor? Throgg? Karl?

I want an LL who can kill a thousand or more in a single battle.

Throgg > Tree hitler > Kholek > Grimgor

Those snowstorms hurt.

I'll be sure to give that a shot when I fight Chaos or the Dwarfs.

Wulfrik on a mammoth, Durthu or Kholek would be your best bet for that.

the final hunt is the cutest :3

Where does mammoth wulfrik stand on this chart?

Dude you *really* needed some more javelins or skin wolves lmao.

Kholek with the new skills is a fucking monster

WTF AI building and recruitment is apparently outdated for Norsca patch.

What do I install in its place? Please help.

>Where does mammoth wulfrik stand on this chart?
I still think he'd get rekt by them all but not sure

If we assume they all get decent RNG in their campaign then Kholek will be by far the best since he'll be borderline invincible and can literally take out faction capital garrisons all by himself. No other LL can do that.

Javelins, user. Use them. You can do every monster hunt with a army made up of spearmen and javelin because you will only fight large units.

How do i deal with the dwarfs on Throgg? they fuck my shit up before i even get to recruit AP units.

TOO COMPLEX DUDE, PEOPLE ARE DUMB.
In all seriousness, the only thing i didn't like about the siege escalation shit was the amount of melee attack and defence the defenders lost

ice wolfs

in my last Norsca campaign the Dwarfs allied with the VC and the Empire was formed of 5 regions.Kislev was also alive and well.

G O B L I N S

HELP PLEASE

CAN I PLAY VANILLA AND NOT SUFFER? OR IS THERE A AI MOD THAT WORKS?

You wait and admire the great ai memestacks of 10 terrorgheists 5 glade dragons and other shenanigans

Bumrush erengrad for the unique building lel, then recruit a ton of fimir to fuck the dwarfs up.

Haven't seen any ai army fuckups since the patch frankly.

>This 20 stack bias
Is so utterly boring.

Why doesnt CA let us mod stack size

I just don't like how CA just forgets about cool features from previous games. Avatar Conquest would have been perfect for TWWH

>50 upkeep for a chaos warriors
>150 upkeep for a chosen
Wow, that feels good.

I guess I'll try with all my other mods except the ai mods..

Is it just me or are the Beastmen a lot stronger in the new patch? I'm playing as Norsca and 1/2 of the locations I've visited seem to have been razed, or they have been given a very hard time by the Beastmen

>Avatar Conquest would have been perfect for TWWH
>Wasting time and money on MP crap that no one played then and no one would play now
No. Just no.

The SP is still massively flawed, they have to fix that before they waste time on MP.

The chaos knights RoR are monsters

Are mods just totally fucked? Was working before the hotfix yesterday but I still just crash on the launch screen

>>Wasting time and money on MP crap that no one played then and no one would play now
that's cause tw fans have the worst fucking taste. Avatar Conquest was great and you know it.

I really wanna play Norsca but I pirated the game
Is there a cracked version of the update yet?

No, it was absolute shit and thats why no one likes it

>boring
>wanting lag mode battles when it's 40v40
>wanting to be incapable of defending any siege with a garrison
>being too shit at the game to take an enemy garrison without resorting to double stack size
>being too shit to defeat archaon's doom stacks on your own

Avatar Conquest makes the most sense in TWW but unfortunately I think they just scrapped it entirely due to how small the multiplayer community is. I feel like it's been getting better in this game though due to the faction diversity keeping people entertained and on their toes

I haven't tried out the RoR but they'd have to be pretty damn good to do that much. I have noticed beastmen not dying out but as far as razing goes I haven't seen it.

>implying more units is what I was talking about
You're an idiot

Everyone likes it, it just nobody played it.

>persistent ranked MP is worse than hunting for games that almost never start in the terrible lobby system

really activates your almonds

>giving more experienced players even more of an advantage
>great
There is a reason nobody played it.

No. They fucking didnt which is exactly why 1. No one played it and 2. CA never bothered with it again.

It was entirely unbalanced, you were often slapped against someone who was a far higher rank and who you had zero chance of beating, it was P2W with DLC packs with rampant gun cav or yari spam.

Having a faction warfare feature would be fine. But fucking Avatar conquest was a cancerous shitstain on TW on par with R2.

actually the opposite was true because the elite units and generals cost twice to three times as much as the standard.

>actually the opposite was true because the elite units and generals cost twice to three times as much as the standard.
Pfthaha, wow, you either didnt play it or have massive nostalgia. Elite units were one of the biggest complaints about how utterly OP they were in comparison to default units.

>

>Sorry, just mildy triggered cause I keep seeing tardposting in /twg/ where nigs want 40v40 and try to imply its not just a clusterfuck

This is more an issue with matchmaking, not avatar conquest itself

You might be retarded. Stop fucking up your own side's argument

Even ignoring that you are completely wrong about elites, you are glossing over the fact that you have to unlock additional unit types. Which means banging your head against a wall, fighting people with the full roster unlocked when you just have a basic infantry and bow unit.

Can a kind and generous user please make the guy in pic related one-eyed and green/purple-grey skinned to make him look more like a Fimir?

Only a small part of the two community plays PvP because its muh mods, muh empire.

>Avatar Conquest would have been perfect for TWWH
Its a fundamentally flawed design.

Fixing the issue of Avatar conquest would require removing all progression since its unfair. So all players will have to start with their full roster to be balanced. So what the hell is the objective? Painting a map? Great, wonderful fun. Taking part in thousands of battles just to move your border 1 inch.

What we actually need is the ability to custom make game modes, similar to how DotA has a custom scene but for MP. As well as more control on the campaign map so we can mod in new game modes there as well. People would prefer a Order v Chaos campaign over Avatar conquest any day.

The only units I remember being retarded were the dumb DLC ones like blunderbuss cavalry. Having elite yari ashigaru was fucking pointless because they would cost double than just buying 2 yari ashigaru.
And try doing a siege defense when your general costs like half of your income pool.

Settle down ok?

It's more an issue of population. Unless there is a steady stream of new blood playing constantly, the guy who hops in a few months late is either going to have nobody on his level to play with or he is going to have to take it up the ass until he likes it.

With the DLC model they're going with in the warhammer trilogy there's regularly fresh player numbers every so often. Long term after all the DLC is gone is kinda meaningless to me since I think the expectation is move on to the next game if you want an active multiplayer

Is it just me or does anyone else hate towns being a part of TW

It just feels wrong and so stale now. Every war is either
>Fight the 20 stack
>Roll through towns
>Win
or
>Roll through towns
>fight the 20 stack
>Win

>heard you talking shit about the ruinous powers like i wouldn't hear

Looks like Norsca just got a-head of itself

I want simplistic shogun 2 style siege maps0 and removal of the lord requirement so that I get meaningful defensive sieges.

In warhammer however you just roll through the 20 stack and the full garrison town in one go with your higher tier units desu.

>Still have to wait another year or two before i get to play best faction and smash the shit out of my unwholesome brother gods.

youtu.be/bDtGfvc3WzY

So I finally maxed out my god chips and am fighting Chaos Classic, I am terrified that their infantry is going to fuck me in the arse. Should I be concerned?

>get a rebellion
>its ~10 v ~10
>should be a fair and fun fight
>nope, you dont have a lord and they do, who can solo far more than they are worth
Thanks CA, I wanted every fight to be a steamroll.

>can just auto resolve

To be fair, that's a pretty accurate representation of the tabletop once herohammer really got rolling.

There are some cool new traits, but i wonder if its norsca specific ones or not

I wonder what you would get for killing Franz

Amazing how fast you can confederate Norsca. I hope the TWW2 factions are this much fun

Why is Nurgle always so fucking OP in the video games
>Dude LMAO 10000000 HP
>Dude LMAO Dots

>five mammoths
>afraid of the faction with no fucking archers

Think a little before you say things mate

Bro you have 7 fucking mammoths what are you afraid of?

Pic related.

Gelt gives +6 armor to all units in the Lord's army and Volkmar gives +3 melee attack and melee defense to all infantry in the Lord's army.

Seven, I also have a warshine and Wulfrik.

I want to be knotted by Throgg

Warshrine is our bannerman/musician, not for combat

Do you only get these when playing as norsca?

>Louen walks up to you and smacks your mammoth's ass with this army what do you do?

Who would win two halberds or one hundred trillion mammoths?

I haven't really had much of a chance to use them in an open field yet, I've been burning down the world's edge mountains and they've been really iffy in the sieges. Are they THAT nasty?

i dont understand how you do it

if you go to war with someone the only option you get is peace, or vassal if you take their final city

>Sigvald got stat buffs to defence, leadership and HP
noice
>they reduced his splash attack to 4
pretty cool, I guess it's more in line with the duellist trait this way and he'll be better against high threat units than other lords

Siggy stronk

Trolls have barbs, not knotts