Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and a gw2-related image. Discord recommended!

Last updated: 7/25/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDjcTqClQig
youtube.com/watch?v=fTvjc12new0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Windjammers/DiscJam is a great gf/non-gaming friend type game.
Overcooked is decent, but the complexity can lead to arguments.
Don't listen to anyone that says Portal 2.
Civ is a surprisingly good series if you play simpler than you're used to.

You are retarded

Yeah you fight a demon when it comes to curing that one whackjob Tharn in Skyrim. Demons are dangerous but it seems heavily implied that O'Dimm is a devil and somehow on a much higher plane of power.

/seg/ is plotting from the shadows

burn for prisms

break it down

MARIO IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

*thousands of simultaneous farts on your head*

Thank you
People that complain about goldeneye dont know shit about solitaire controls

>he has never lived in small towns

big citi boi

Everything about Sonic 06 is terrible, except for the music
youtube.com/watch?v=iDjcTqClQig

I tried playing it a few weeks ago. It's so fucking janky and ugly yet it's somehow kinda charming, for being a fucking mess.

Nice try.

Trying to get into this series but what the fuck am I missing. i've just started MHX and have been trying to kill the Great Maccao, I'm onto about attempt 5-6 and last for about 20 minutes before I finally die. Why the fuck can't I kill this thing

You mean this one.

??

>only

it was that time of the month

Oh gods...looks like MN9

Thanks for proving my point by not offering anything relevant. These threads have and always will be cancer.

Please remind me : to reanimate undead freely, you need to have an undead priest, right? Not a priest with Death powers?

>Japanese game
>On a Japanese system

Who woulda thunk it?

the moments where the supposed video game doesn't take control away from me and actually lets me play it

Why is second hand stuff so cheap over there? Is it an oversaturated market or are the japs just less greedy and jew-like than westerners?

I woud ability put pennis on girl

>Doesn't come with The Peace Keepers
No thank you

>you have to find four keys + eight music coins per level in WL3 in order to 100% it

There's no reason to do that though unless you suffer from some sort of autism. I always got all the treasures, but never bothered with the music coins.

Man this thread is deader than Nat and Piper's dad

>only time where a grappler is actually strong in a fighting game
>everyone wants him weakened

Post your absolute favorite card art, regardless of how shitty the card actually is. Hard mode: Nothing from the Anniversary Pack

I'll start, I don't know what it is that makes this card so pleasant to look at.

>not just disabling your lockout chip and bending the connector pins for free

Modern day "retro gamers", everyone.

Did I wake up in 2005? Is George Bush still president?

Ive been gaming since the 80s and ive never even played, a zelda, a metroid, a 3d mario, a warcraft, chrono trigger, maniac mansion many other 'classics' should i evaluate my life.

Is it multiplat? or is it just PS2?

I want to meme with you but Rea is such a best girl, how can Mercurius fuck up so bad?
I wonder if Rea being related to Reinhard and the implications that has is because she fucks up Mercurius' plan.

Currently Plat 3 EUNE. How does it compare to plat 3 EUW?

This is partially your fault. That and I needed something close to Psyvariar 2 (aka the greatest ISO I ever downloaded for the Xbox)

There is something to be said for the Switch and its arcade ports at random instead of VC thing.

Is there any place to grind guren zombies now that the LQ is gone?

That's not "badass," that's just creepy honestly.

Never understood the love for this character or game. FF peaked at 2.

>No one can aim at Gatekeepers because of their armor
??? Does it create a camouflage field that isn't rendered in game?

I remember Intellivision Pinball being really enjoyable.

To not appeal to your furry faggot fantasies and let actual normal people relate to the characters.

play nioh instead

there wasn't that much food to eat back then

You don't have the guts

You got no one to blame but yourself you stupid cuck.

>Mario Golf GBC

unironically patrician RPG

>breasts
>babby's first fetish
>not kissing

>9 years ago
>nostalgia
you're clearly too young

>keep forgetting

no we just don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU FAGGOTS

You're welcome.

I always love these ocs you make user. Keep it up

I miss vitagen.

Not sure if trolling or genuinely the newset of new.

It is Evangelion you little baby.

That magazine died a few years ago and stopped being good in the 64 era.

user gen 3fags are around 20/21 now

t. 20 year old gen 3fag.

Then this thread wasn't aimed at you, I guess.

PS2 cant run PS1 games off the HDD though. Discs sure but can it play burned discs with ESR? You can get 2 different really shitty PS1 emulators, POPS and something else. Both are trash.

>aloha matata warrior! let me just stand here while you are fighting for your life haha

and this is why i hate samoans

So next HPT concert cancelled?

Such a faggy way to sarcasm.
Also, fuck you, science has no firm evidence going either way.

>Not taking the chance to intimately get to know yourself and find all your erogenous zones for telling Yuuna in the future
Tougou is wasting an opportunity here.

Not to the same extent, really only met one guy who wasn't competitive in everything he does, and never met a girl who is.

It doesn't matter seeing how you can max both with one character to spare with his dream team

>tfw can get 5-6sleep on khezu with wide arcshot
sheiit

TAKE HIM BACK
WE DON'T WANT HIM

>Player of Games
But Victoria 2 already exists. Although having your job be decided by how well you are at hardcore strategy games seems fun.

Thanks for showing me this, this is pretty awesome music.

SoR2 > BK3 > FF3 > FF (Arcade) > FFCD > FF2 > SoR1 > FF1 (SNES)

Every game is a hidden gem to that guy

Australian interwebz in the future of warfare!

I know, consult the people at Komaedalovemail on how to make your blog just like theirs and make sure to compliment them to let them know you're serious they might even shill for the blog which'll make it even better

>/wtc/ slowly devolving into /dag/ before our eyes

On the DS.

Copies for sale are scarce, that's all it means. There's nothing artificial about it.

>SH1 is a good example of greatly detailed 3D
Fog, fog everywhere.

Been playing Legends of the Jedi recently but Alter Aeon and Discworld still suck me back in frequently.

He's really not knowledgeable on anything. He's the cunt on forums who replies to every thread with some bullshit response he pulled out of his ass because he thinks he's special.

BRING BACK PECO, YOU FUCKS

>using C tier units

NINTENDO

>mfw nukemdukem got shit on by plebbit when he proposed that this maybe could be the case

you got a really nice phone, you should be emulating SNES without any problems

you could if you are low CP yeah

Alright Facebook Mom, relax.

I'm partial to Tornado Man's stage theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTvjc12new0

>Look at that winged horse. A Pegasus, right?
>No, that's a dragon.

raptors are the best mounts

Oh no

if you're just going to buy non apple parts why not just sack their shit OS too they dont even have a monopoly on the best editing software anymore

So what would qualify as a non-entry level mega man game?

Drawfag here, why are people getting so triggered over a cat cartoon?

This.

They'd be justified in selling for either over or under eBay price depending on how readily available the game is in their area. See