Daily reminder that the pride and joy of America...

Daily reminder that the pride and joy of America, and the epitome of American """engineering""" was BTFO by spec'd up lowest tier Lamborghini that costs half as much.

Brit's are just mad their dear mclaren got rekt by a FUCKING AMERICAN FORD

Each of those McLarens cost less than half the price of the Ford GT.

the lambo too

Because all you get when you buy a car is a track time around one track set by one person.

A woman.

Except unlike the other super cars on that board, it's very uncomfortable, made of cheap plastic, V6 engine, cost at least twice as much, and is a fucking Ford.

>half a million dollarinos for a V6 in a Ford

assuming that money is not an issue, why not wait for the AMG Project One with an actual F1 engine instead of buying a Ford with a truck engine?

I can't wait till the new Corvette btfo's everything on that list.

thats not for another year at least and costs 1 or 2 mill
im a bit hype to see that thing fly though, it'll be monsterous

Ever drive one or actually sit in one? Or do you just parrot memes that were started by grumpy old men?

The Amazon Prime lap times board is not conclusive evidence of anything

I'm just waiting for the TVR, a british car actually powered by an american engine, TVR also said they intend to win GTLM le mans so hopefully they cuck Ford with their own engine they missed out on. that'll feel more like the GT40 than the nu-male GT ever could.

>brits are mad
>looks at the top of the board
>aston martin

mfw

Sadly, OP will never drive anything better than a 1.3L Renault Clio

>Brit's
>'s

pls stop thx

>facts are memes now

stay mad

if they only put a V8 in it, it might be relevant in some way. what a shame.

britannia rules the engines!

the front looks too unthreatening :(

>not the competition pack
this. literally faster than a p1

The Ford GT is a special homologation supercar with only 1000 built.
No shit its gonna be expensive.

>lists opinions as facts
I guess that factually makes you a faggot

What's the point of using a F1 engine in a road-legal car? F1 engines are designed to last a few dozen hours.

>being so blinded by his own fanboyism he can't see facts

sorry, it's terminal.

Its a TVR, regardless if has a scary face or not, it will kill you eventually

Let's look at yesterday's Daytona 24 results; shall we?

>Top Ford GT 783 laps
>Top Lamboshitty 752 laps

Ford wins by 31 laps

I don't even like ford. You're just a benchracing bus rider. The lap time mentality is why cars suck now.

i hope you realize benchracing involves dragstrips, not circuits of which the ford gt is slower around than a half the price lambo

not street legal

let's go over each and everyone of the arguments VAG cuckolds are trying to come up with to try and deal with the buttblast

>performante is faster
Grand Tour tested a base model GT, not the competition package, which is more than 100 lbs lighter than the regular GT, thus the track laptime is invalid

>cost
irrelevant, no one cares if they are poor

>v6
yet still faster than many, many engines with double the amount of displacement and cylinders

>it's a ford
which means it is superior to every single brand out there, ford has the richest history in motorsport compared to every major manufacturer

the GT is still on top, try to cope, LeManlets

>LeManlets

that gave me a good chuckle. cheers lad

I watched this episode last night. They didn't say some of that, and they didnt say it in that order. Jeremy actually came away liking it.

Jeremy sold his because he was unable to get to the grocery store and back without it breaking down in some way

because he installed an aftermarket alarm

brits should not be allowed to touch anything related to electricity

The TVR Viper looks amazing.

Are you talking about the 750hp one or the upcoming mid-engined one?

Does not matter

Lmao. They should have used a v8

not street legal

nope a v8 is heavier