/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Stolen OC's Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he actually used it the madman

KH3 fucking when?

I always come through for my friends in /khg/

>Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story
woah

21 december 2018

degeneracy

Yeah but it's cute degeneracy.

>tfw i opened both those tabs to discuss 2 different mobages
whomstd've else playing FFRK here?
I started playing it to tell sena that people outside of jp want to play their mobages because (at the time) there was no guarantee we'd get khuχ
But I'm still fucking playing it and i can't stop

Just watched the duck tales reboot pilot
what did i think of it?

i dunno user

Maybe you should tell us.

yeah now that i think about it i want to see lion cubs fuck

Sorry I took so long anons but I found them for you. They're not as good as I remember but they'll do for now.

why does ff have two mobage

>he thinks there are only two

I wonder how Stalker-chan will look like Nomura style

like a slut

Like most of his females. Hopefully he can make her stand out a little more.

big sexual feet and giant head

I swear, we better get Player with an afro, Donald's mouth, and an Abu on his shoulder in KH3.

>Afro
>not the Chick Hat

>Implying the afro + glasses or rainbow afro are not the defining feature of Player.
It's like you want him to look sensible or something.

Don't forget the delicious thighs.

quack

You're going to take your generic Black Coat, and you will like it, mister

What if player looks like this? (without this keyblade)

Darkness suit in KHUx when?

>getting Norted makes you lose polygons and resolution from the neck down
How can DARKfags defend this?

if you get darked supreme you can look cool

What's the best way to get munny? I'm trying to take advantage of this half munny and double xp bonus that's going on, but I keep running out after leveling only a few medals.

You HAVE been selling Moogle medals right?

Quite frankly the concept of not being incredibly rich is a foreign concept to me at this point what with how many moogles you can amass just playing the game, especially when events or 0AP is active

>tfw 406 million munny

Will said black coat have a massive head portion covering said afro to make it look mysterious?

>mfw World Trigger its still on hiatus.

I gave in and downloaded the mobage.

Finally broke into tier 14 what's the point of the coins at this point? I finished the boards ages ago.

I wonder when they'll phase out the now-worthless Cids and start dropping some actual brooms into the higher tier rewards

What's your rank? I'm wondering whether or not to expend the extra effort to read the top 10000 as a F2P.

I am a Unicornis.

Matthew Mercer can't be resisted.

Who?

Still a bigger pussy than the actual pussy Foreteller

Literally who?

The VA for Ira.

Wouldn't know. I watched Back Cover in Japanese like a rational person.

Reminder, they will be the new trio

>So are there any particularly hair-pulling trophies to look out for like some of the other games had (looking at you Maestro from BBS)
am I the only one who thought maestro was a piece of ice cream cake? It's not even hard to get a fantastic score.

The volleyball game is much worse just because it's mostly random, and then there's monopoly/arena farming.

The only good thing about the Command Board games is that the AI works in a min/max fashion. It will do anything to maximize getting points, so if there is a chance that it will loose points trying to do a checkpoint bonus, it will move in a possible different direction. This makes the AI predictable as fuck.

It's not even hard (at least not from any of the games I've played) it's just long and tedious because there's no "skip enemy turn" button.

which aqua do you think is better?

the one that isn't a gigantic whore

So which one?

left has better pitpussy, going with that one

why isnt our Aqua winning?

Same new unicornis user here.

Am I insane?

>have to wait another month for the plot to move again
Why must they do blueball me so badly

It's a thinly veiled excuse for a Konosuba thread on /v/

He's a really useful medal so no, though it's not like you can use him yet due to having basically no cost at your level

exp medals everywhere.

so what role does the mc in the mobile games play if he's not even a union leader? just a random dandelion?

The Player never becomes a Dandelion, they're invited but they chose to stay and stop the war, they fail of course, but they have a pretty good showing

Anyway they're the ones actually doing the plots of the worlds, and are pretty involved in trying to find out what exactly is going on

You mean the worlds that don't actually exist yet?

lol so you're just some literally who? and how did they survive the keyblade war if they aren't a dandelion?

thats a bit spoilery.
The player is
overflowing with darkness. He guilted so many medals, filling them with sin he and his darkness are probaly the strongest nonforeteller around during the war. The dark chirity the foretellers freak out about in back cover is player's chirity. The players chirity gave everyone the powerbangles that causes people to fall to darkness. The nova level basicly symbolizes how strong the players darkness is.
You are a literally who desired so much power he basicly kickstarted the events leading to war

>lol so you're just some literally who?
The 5th union leader stalks us and we're good friends with 2 other union leaders
>and how did they survive the keyblade war if they aren't a dandelion?
Magic? And anyway, nobody said you had to officially be a dandelion to survive.

what's more whorish, (possible) nopan or spats?

I already hate the Axel B quests

Short skirt + invisible panties = massive whore
Aqua might be wearing spats, but she wears a bunch of strategically placed waist scarves to cover herself

I can already smell that these enemies will be incredibly bullshit, well at least he's still useful even without being guilted, though without Guilt I don't see him replacing Maui for me

you still use maui in the current meta?....

not him but he's a half decent single hit medal. I dunno about the core meta but he and Moana are godsends in Proud Mode because of their weird niche.

I didn't bother pulling for Cloud EX because I knew I wouldn't get him with so little jews, and while I got an Illustrated Terra B, and even before that HD Beast by luck, they're single target which is a bummer

Vanitas a cute

Is there any hope of getting a release date by the end of the year

Where was Kingdom Heart 2 during hurricane Katrina?

>Initial release date: December 22, 2005
most of katrina was over by then
a lot of people's houses that got fucked were still homeless though and in trailers, my friend's house got totaled and he lived in one of them for like a year or two

our house barely got touched, thankfully

I was referencing this masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM

ends of the earth needs to be a unlockable key blade in kh3

"Hey can we get 2 old people mangling the name of a video game for a joke"

>AtlusUSA
>What in the damn hell is this.

light

>quest 5
Wew, can't wait to see what else will fuck global in the rest of this event

thats a cool loking heartless

What is Infernape doing in my Kingdom Hearts?

thats Sun Wukong from Dragon ball z

I hate these fuckers so much. I have to waste a slot just for the dispel

what quest is that
also
>283 healthbars