Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J3jVlunQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=EigJD7T0AZc
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/d/cadillac-deville-concours/6420377002.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it worth picking one of these up? Fleet woods around me are really cheap

Posting best landbarge

does this count?

Fleetwoods are nice, but try and get one with the Oldsmobile motor in it. Not all Cadillac engines are bad, but most are too complex. Mine has the 4.9 in it.

Lincolns are objectively more reliable though, if I'm completely honest. OBD1 shit is pretty much useless in these old Caddies.

name a more A E S T H E T I C landbarge.

youtube.com/watch?v=9J3jVlunQ6U

protip: you can't

>not the diesel V6 with 85 hp

forgot pic.

I love these.

I have a Grand Marquis, but if I would kill for one of these in good condition

Can confirm, best (modern) boat and best looking Panther years. Only drawbacks are the known manifold problem, the awful cupholders and the dim-as-fuck headlights.

at least the manifold is only pre-03

Wasn't that like the only fullsize Caddy by that time to not use the goddamn Northstar (or worse, the earlier HiTech engine)? I don't think I've ever even seen a Fleetwood of that era on the road, only Deville/Sevilles and Eldorados with the big ol' DOHC 32V badging on the back.

Yeah, but 03+ the Marquis stops looking like a Mercury and starts looking like a Crown Vic with a retarded grille.

user, it always looked like a Crown Vic

because it was a crown vic.

the 03-06 styling isnt too bad either. it's the 06+ styling that was truly awful.

Someday when I’m rich and famous I’m going to do a resto-mod on one of these

>because it was a crown vic.
With '91 on, if you want to get technical it was the Crown Vic that gained the Marquis' squared bodylines when Ford realized the Crown Vic wasn't selling, not vice-versa. People were alright with the bubble-top look on the Caprice, but I guess blue-oval buyers wanted something more traditional looking.

Damn I want one of those
youtube.com/watch?v=EigJD7T0AZc

what are some good budget landbarges? I want something that isn't a crown vic, and made in the 80s or earlier. old school boxy looking

yknow it's funny you say that because ive always heard everyone hated the caprice's rounded lines. Calling it a beached whale and shit.

And I mean, clearly it didnt sell that great considering it lasted 6 years and then died while the crown vic and company lasted quite a long time. (speaking strictly since the models were streamlined and standardized into Grand marquis/Town Car/Crown Vic in the early 90's)

town cars were boxy all the way to '97

>tfw no pocket sized classic with all the right landbarge cues for these cute euro roads

beep beep coming through

Private me reporting for sploosh!

I found a perfect one for you.
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/d/cadillac-deville-concours/6420377002.html

One day...

These monster caddies were actually factory limos

You still have that thing huh?
Maybe this year I'll dig the Town Car back out.

Any love for Australian landbarges?

The current version

Fuck yeah mate

That a quadrasteer?

My modern landbarge

Europoor here, you americans have no fucking clue how lucky you are
Also
>Not posting the most comfy land barge

I was so close to getting her
so close

American landbarge on LPG in Europe is better 2bh.

It looks like it should be about a foot longer at both ends.

My dream.

My daily drive. 1986 fifth avenue

>tfw europoor

Is there any decent American Land Barges like these that are RHD available in the UK? Almost no cars like this were sold over here which is such a shame.

Yep sure do! Nice to see you still have the Lincoln, any plans for it?

>v6 statesman
Can that thing even move?