Lease thread

Lease thread.

If you had to, what would you lease?

ur mum

Something nice, but which I wouldn't miss. Mazda or Bimmer I guess.

Definitely something exotic (comparative of where i'm from) like a Alfa Guilia, 4C (if they lease those) and some high maintenance german or british car.

BMW M240i for 3 years

nothing. leasing is retarded

If i was gonna be stationed somewhere where i didnt want to bring my vehicle, id lease a challenger

>always wanted one
>but Chrysler product, so dont want to own it long term

/thread

Leasing isnt THAT bad, if you want “new” for a while but dont want the commitment then it isnt bad, no worse than renting an apartment.

Id lease the giulia

>pay money on monthly installments for 3 years
>at the end of it they take away your car anyway
Leasing is just a Jew trick to make retards pay perpetually for “their” own cars

>you get to drive car for 3 years
>you think that should be free

They also do 100% of the maintenance costs. If you're rich and don't want to waste your time with maintenance and then having to sell the car when you're done with it then you lease.

t. know multiple rich people

500 Abarth, or something similar known for catastrophic fuckups while being a fun car.

Prius because gas is on it's way up

giulia
or maybe a jag/range rover

having never actually leased a car, I can only imagine the satisfaction of maxing out the odometer with an empty tank of gas as I roll onto the dealership

Probably a GM truck. They don't hold their value that well and I wouldn't have to worry about maintenance.

>what is a buy out
>what is not doing maintenance

Eh idk a 335 maybe.

Wouldn't you want something that holds it's value? I've been thinking of leasing a Tacoma and then buying it at the end

2016+ prius is actually not that bad

very little body roll, no more wedge shape, better suspension and 50+ mpg even when driving like a retard.

styling is still absolute shit but I mean yeah, its a super reliable DD

You might as well finance something like a Taco because at the end of the 7 years you can still sell it for a retarded amount. If you finance something like a GM or Dodge it's worth dick all at the end, So you might as well take the cheaper lease payment and get a new one every 4 years.

Good point, thanks.

active duty military here, leasing is especially ideal for us

(or just buying a $2k shitbox and calling it a day)

Depends how long the lease is. For instance I might say a Lotus, but first I'd want to try it for a week or a month or something before deciding to go in for a whole year or two.

Maybe an M3 or a Z4 or a Cayman or something like that. Something I could buy but probably wouldn't consider unless living with one really convinced me it were worth it.

No they don't. It's under warranty so the fix shit if it breaks but you still have to pay for oil changes and brakes and tires.

the new prius is shit. the looks alone kill the whole car.

>do X to improve your cuck score :D
Such simple psychological games. Worst part is the people who sit around and come up with these things think they're doing so much good for the world.

i'd probably had to leave the country in 2-3 years from now.
what could i lease that's fun but won't cost me +600/month? Considering FoST, no need bigger than that.

It makes sense if you completely jew the dealer.
With Bmw/Mini it's insanely easy due to the high residuals.
I pay 130/mo for a Demo Mini Cooper S that I use just to drive to work. Only paid tags + 1st payment at signing.
>Only pay for brakes + tires

For my situation it works out perfectly since I live in a city but still have another old paid off suv I can use for trips.

But I assume 95% of the general public can't be half assed to research how leases work and most dealers jew them as a result

fiat 124 or a 3500 ram diesel

>3500 ram diesel
Again, why not just buy?

Whatever rwd v8 4 door i can get cheapest