Dragonball Z Dokkan Battle

I just recently startet playing and i could need some help i dont know on what kind up units i should be focusing on

It should be obvious that you have a good agl team. I would make a extreme team with rose, black, shenrons and whatever else fits best

You have the best units in the game...

Leader: Vegetto Blue
SSJ4 Gogeta
Base Vegetto
Super Vegetto
INT Vegeta Blue
Gogeta

Run that team, you will steamroll shit.

>best units in the game
He has neither ssj4 goku or vegeta

With what he has, it's great. So yeah.

So we Veeky Forums now?
Do enough people care?

>dokkan post dont even take up a lot of the general's space
>this stealth brag post might actually start a dokkan general

Mobage vg when

So i dont really have to focus on a single type of card ? Because i tried running full AGL since Black and Vegitto are maxed SA and when i startet one of those Event Banners Cell raped my ass.

There was a post on /v/ earlier, but it died no one replied.

Elder kai Gogeta SSJ4 and STR Gogeta...

once fusion links are in, those 2 with 3 Saibmen can solo boss rush 3. Bring a friend SSJ4 Gogeta and it's G fucking G.

Too early in the US right now.

Also the word needs to spread if we want to have a general that isn't completely dead. Threads on /v/ were pretty active

>once fusion links are in
isnt that fused fighter ? or is there another one

Are there any non strike event characters you should use vs LR Goku? Like Bulma or Baby and his goons?

Gogetas leader skill will be +150% hp/def/atk for fusion dance units eventually

When do i know if i should re roll or not? I am lvl15 and my bwst units are fucking TEQ SSR Trunks from Dragon Ball Super and TEQ SSR piccolo

Ah i see and whats so special about the Saibamen that you would take 3 with you ?

Roll on omega banner. Get rose, ssj4 goku or vegito. You want a good leader when starting out.

There's nothing special about saibamen. It's just that gogetas boost is so strong user exaggerated about it being good even without a full fusion dance team

Yup, position your own and your friends SSJ4 Gogeta to counter enemy attacks and you'll stomp everything.

Also Stage 4 of goku hates me. No cards yet.

So the best thing i could do right now is to grind for SA Levels and try to get every Fusion Dance Card i can get ?

It won't matter until they drop the strike event restrictions. Afterwards, though, focus on INT (stage 3) and STR units (Stage 4).

Yes, run the Vegetto blue team listed above.

You have a good villian card too, but blue will stomp everything

>you can use drop characters for LR Goku

so whats the best team now?
Did I just waste time grinding those Chilled's, King Vegeta's and Mecha Frieza's?

Just use any INT characters allowed for Stage 3, use PHY for Stage 4.
Some people are using that Bulma as a lead but its best just to mooch off of LR Goku.

What items did you use, by any chance?

>stage 4 for the 30th time
>4th card drop
wew

Zero user, use saibamen or your filler to setup orbs...then have bulma crit him with her super, he drops instantly.

But they did. I can for some odd reason use people in the event as long as they were drops.

I haven't been able to play yet. You can use anybody for stage 2 and 3?