/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1973

Summer rewards soon to end

>Recent News
Granblue Radio:
Seruel 5* / Setekh 4*
Ougis will have another "adjustment" in the upcoming days

Future of the Game (August) pastebin.com/7n3SgH9W
Summer Livestream Summary pastebin.com/PsbupquE

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 - Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 - Guild War (Earth favored)
8/24 - 8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31 - ??? - New Scenario Event

8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Player Celebration (Daily Memeroll 8/8 - 8/15, Magnafest, 1/2 off Free Quests, Daily Crystals, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

ubaha

Host Zoi!

Who /noSSRfromFreeDraws/ here

How are you guys building your new Beato?

>new

/here/

Def and HP to help her when she's getting gangbanged by midgets. Multi attack for when she's fucking the whole band.

This is not my beardogwife
REEEEEEE

>spent 2k
>using magnas
>can't mvp
Fucking lol

eh ? eh ? eh?

Is Elysian considered a selfish job? Doesn't it's first skill buff everybody in the raid?

you're a disgrace

HUH HUH HUH

god I hate aya hirano so much
that poor bassist

Host ubaka. Right now.

Y-Yuisis.. !

For Earth I just pulled Sara. I have Summer Ayer. What is core for Earth? Should I even bother branching out or keep working on fire/light?

Maybe he was ugly

how good is she

KONCHIKICHIN

Is it okay if I host a HL baha at a somewhat low rank? I got my T4 and all but most of the time when I try and join twitter ones for practice they hardly ever begin because people retreat when they see a lot of new HL players

>KONCHIKICHIN
What does this mean?

Yes hello I would like to join (You), thanks for having me.

you answered your own question
work on your t4 first

kono chinchin

I have my T4, sorry if I phrased it wrong

>what is google?

Her VA voices a character in IM@S who has a song titled so.

>spoonfeeding dumb seanigs

>user mad at another for using "slefish jobs"
>Mfw I join every baka HL as ely
>top 3 every time
>don't even have a complete earth grid
F-Feels good.

>missing the point his hard
Dps fags are really retarded.

rape this elf

Someone should describe what a selfish job is. I don't think Ely is selfish when compared to Lucha.

Theres just few retarded "selfish\leecher" haters roaming around. But nobody really cares about them(maybe).

>Bullies will never accept you

The original user got bullied when he was playing Ely.He had xeno vohu harp as MH. I've never seen a lucha who's not MVP or vice in baka hl

Me until today! ;_;

yeah sure, we believe you user

Lucha can run raidwide uplift though
At the end of the day, anything that it's not sage and sparta doesn't do much for the raid.
Lightfags with ely usually run song, and that's pretty useful for the raid

>raid fails because retards refuse to use useful jobs
>why are you mad lmao

Enjoy wiping at 40% because nobody has enough damage to push baha out of OD fast. Elysian can bring pilfer/charm to help the raid, whether they do or not if a different question, definitely more often than luchas who run mic hype

Ely provides pilfer and clarity, generally, maybe sometimes charm.

OG user here, I don't even have Ely yet, it was also my b for posting the grid instead of just the damage.

Just wanna know if it was possible for me to host the damn thing and actually contribute or leave it for next time.

>anything that it's not sage and sparta doesn't do much for the raid.
What about damage? Raids can't just be Sage and Sparta.

>Ely brings Concludere, aka elemental damage and healing/healing cap up for the whole raid, increasing damage as well as the healing sages do for everyone
>They often bring clear to pair with their Abyss
>Since the third skill is basically free, they can also bring another support skill like debuff resist down or charm
I don't get how they're selfish.

What the fuck am I reading, how do you think people fucking cleared Baha HL when the only T4 jobs were GAO and Sage? Or are you running MC solo?

the MC is not your only damage

Ele dmg up is for the ely party only, the heal up is what's raidwide

>raid fails
Literally just 3 raids failed this month and didnt saw a single one in previous. Why you mad again?

Concludere only works if people are running your element.

Don't try bringing reason into this! I AM ANGERY AND DON'T WANNA DISCUSS SHIT!

I personally unlocked T4 first. Try hosting it if you have a buffer in your party play HS and just be a phalanx bot. Baka HL is not really hard eversince song 5* it's a mash orange button raid. Just read the wiki try to play HS and you'll do just fine !

Why are potatoes so sexy and have such a weird and long names

That's incorrect. The entire raid gets the elemental damage buff. The only part that is your party only is High Voltage.

wrong

Why are you moving goalposts? And maybe you missed the failed ubahas and baha hls this month.

But the MC is a major damage dealer in most parties. A Baha HL with just Sages and Spartans would have a hard time succeeding.

When are we getting another ferry/korwa/zoi tier character?

>Started saving up for S.Beato couple of months ago
>Not sure if I should risk rolling for her this gacha or wait until legfest where I'll have a less chance of rolling her, but higher chance for SSRs

What the fuck do I do?

dumb aquaposter

wrong

You know that people used to clear Baha HL without Luchas and Elysian, right?

Too bad the element up is only your element, and it's not the majority that runs earth, which he was planning on using.

and take an hour, wow

*fails your raid*

zoi 703d0e2e

Not even close, because you actually had to pull your weight instead of being an useless leecher that can only rack up honor with a dps job.
Not that you would know anyway.

>He wasn't here for the Nirvana Sage meta

>and it's not the majority that runs earth
?????????
Not running earth is worse for the raid than one guy being ely

I know she's autistic user.. But she can be a qt at times

>soilniggers trying to justify bringing earth ely
only the light one really matters

I forgot to mention user. You might get put on a leechlist and people bully you but that's ok! The exact same thing happen to me when I did my first baka HL do not let the bullies win !

do you even know what a leecher is? lol

Not that great. Her attack stance doesn't boost her damage enough to be worth how squishy she gets. Not to mention her 2nd skill in attack stance requires you to give up a turn to reach a measly 3 mil ougi cap, though this might be buffed with the upcoming ougi cap skill boost change.

I still use her because she's cute + badass

they are just cute

Someone that is fucking useless, so 90% of Elys and Luchas.

I am not gay or muslim

lol

How much honors in your opinion ely or lucha needs for you to not consider them useless?

>tfw leeched a coda without being mentioned even once
Just bring a light support class, it's not that hard.

>trying to do twitter baka hls
>someone keeps joining every raid and using para immediately

I mean, people like to talk shit about light but they're the ones that bringing actual useful classes while doing damage

yeah sure, we believe you Arc
you seanig

>Not to mention her 2nd skill in attack stance requires you to give up a turn to reach a measly 3 mil ougi cap
Unless you can reliable TA for over 500k every turn, its worth it

As long that you bring something that benefits the raid as a whole and you can pull your own weight, you are fine.

>90% of ely are useless
>deal twice as much dps as a sage
>Actually kill the boss when it gets to the last 25% without relying on paralyze
>Actually kick the boss out of OD so you don't eat hyper dimensions
L O L
O
L
I was bullied mostly because of my name.

I want newfags to leave.

>leecher
>can only rack up honor by killing the boss
Yeah, you nerds would be fucked without my phalanx and clarity spam during para, charm and break.

>I was bullied mostly because of my name.
Is this you faggot?

>people still care about baha hl

DONT HEAL

2,5m honor

I am aryan

Huh?

>I JUSTIFY BRINGING NO UTILITY BECAUSE I CAN UNGA BUNGA THE BOSS
so this the power of soil and darkniggers, whoa