/assg/ General

Viable Killer Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

Is that a dead thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/mathieucotefanclub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for killing the survivors wearing streamer shit first

post your angrypig jersey selfies

this please

Please respond!

10 inches, but i'm a girl.Very feminine penis.

Borrowed Time is a fair and balanced perk.

I mean it is, it can be frustrating for the killer because sometimes it feels like you steal a kill out of him on the last minutes of the game but overall it's a good perk

No it isn't

> (You)
>No it isn't
Because... i feel like... in my opinion...?

Did you just pretend to be me?

No i fucked up the quote pretend the you line doesnt exist please

feels good getting free 1500 bp every game thanks to slippery meat and up the ante

Unhook

dead thread... why

anyone who loves themselves won't go near dbd on the weekend

No one's awake yet

That too. Anyone who loves themselves won't go near F13 either

I play AJ and Deborah. How will I get the message across to characters like Chad and Vanessa that I dont want their loud ass following me. It gets me killed and getting on mic does nothing.

>Muh lone wolf

Jake is so cute.

Not what I was implying. I just fucking hate when a Chad follows my ass around while I'm looking for parts and repairing. Its annoying. I love when another Deborah is around it's when the most gets done.

>when you bro-op with the killer to get those survivors camping in the corner of the map while you do all the work

I love those games.

I had one guy trying to kill me until he realized I wasn't with the jerks camping on the asylum glitchspot so he just let me finish gens and got them with NOED while they tried to open gates.

Same guy here
Now got a salty Billy that was whacking me on hook because I pallet stunned him 4 times and now lets the other survivors win

Okay

Doc's breathing sounds like a woman's to me.

Like a girl(male)?

Is Doc *actually* viable now or nah? I've played a few games as him and he's been alright, but the survivors weren't very competent in any of those games.

I'm sure the Doc has a cute black feminine penis.

He's pretty good since the pallet count is super low right now. Find somebody, farm them to tier 3 then smack 'em down

Why is he so swole? Should he be a lanky ass bulliable nerd or are those just Entity muscles?

He's viable if you're good at timing and predicting survivor action, especially combined with the other changes, like lower pallet numbers. I still find him super boring though, with or against, but that's personal taste.

Maybe the Entity puts keeps them in a gym in their downtime. Ojomo plays badminton with the Nurse or something.

Idk but his new cosmetics look amazing. I'm glad I never prestieged him.

Myers/Trapper tier with add-ons.

I still don't get why they won't make at least the two basic outfits bloody for the prestige, or at least add in some new ones. I'd p3 david if I could select the blood for the hairy head instead of the rat one.

Project Awakening is easily one of the best recolors in the game

need more black clothes for the black characters :^)

I like his ratface but even I was disappointed with this gutter trash.

I really want bloody tux Ace

Unhook

W-wait you now get 200k bp for shrine crap you already have?!

They also increased BP for dailies.

Yes. And dailies give you between 60-130k

They made the shit actually worth it finally

Are (you) in the best DBD steam group around?

steamcommunity.com/groups/mathieucotefanclub

I'd rather shove broken glass up my dickhole

Will Math tell me to get good if I join?

>remember that New Doctor rework is problematic
>Charity Case and Doctor update is mistimed and poorly thought out
>the consequences of using real debilitating mental illnesses as game mechanics for a PSYCHO killer is horrible

that's ablelist.

I also just broke 500k BP saved, what the fuck is going on?!

(you)

frogs have some sort of hospital fetish considering nthe doctor and nurse being the two they try their best to make OP

Why is he so cute?

Well we do have free healthcare
It's the only thing we can afford with all those taxes

Remove the armor from the rescuer and it would be.

Who is ready for Another delay?

> mfw get to the hatch while downed but the bitch huntress had to have deerstalker, pick me up when i was 1 mm from it

nerf it

poor widdle survivor baby

It was nerfed twice already. Run Unbreakable or No Mither

i don't have unbreakable.. i'm levelling feng min

now whose fault is that

The killers obviously.

STOP SLUGGING AND KILL ME IMMEDIATELY JUST MORI ME AND HOOK ME WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY AND LET ME SUFFERS NEXT TO AN HATCH THEN BRING ME TO A HOOKS YOU KEKERS

$10 says the new survivor is a slooty cheerleader.

Judging by how unimaginative the characters are, most likely

I have 200+ hours in F13 and decided to try DbD after I started to get bored.

After 30 hours, I've found that this game's community is shit. Perhaps it's the inherent nature of only allowing 4 man teams, but I've found players to be incredibly more clique-y and ready to pick a fight with friends around.

The entitlement that survivors have is amazing too. Premade group of four is clearly well-coordinated in Discord. Two of the Claudettes pallet loop me into infinity, self-heal between abusing two downed pallets, then are immediately in a swarm of three with another when one of them gets hooked. So they get pissy at me in postgame chat when I inevitably facecamp the two of them. Uh, yeah, if you abuse the mechanics of your particular system, then I'll abuse the mechanics of mine, especially since you're talking to one another from across the map thanks to Discord.

The mechanics of this game are inherently flawed - not that F13 isn't in spades, but it at least provides far more amusement and not anger.

>abusing two downed pallets

Walk up to them and press spacebar

What killer were you playing?

>playing at high ranks with high level Killer
>want to get good with the Nurse
>playing a Killer I have no experience or perks with at high ranks

I know I'm doing it to myself but wew The Nurse is hard to play.

>beat a claudette to a dull totem and break it
>proceeds to follow me for the rest of the game pulling down pallets and trying to sic the killer on me
>eventually gets hooked some meg unhooks her
>get found and hooked myself (surprise) claud spends a minute teabagging in front of me while waiting for the killer to come close
>eventually we all get slugged when she walks into a diamond stone trap right next to me with the trapper right next to us
>little did she know I was recording all match
what's the best way to give the frogs a heads up besides in game reporting?

1. upload it to youtube
2. go to their reddit and/or the steam forums and link it
3. wait until it gets popular enough for a mod to watch it

What this guy saysand give a link in here i want to watch

>All that shit over a dull totem

What the fuck

Send a VHS to Mathieu Mcote's home address.

>His name is Chad

I would but the audio has me saying "nigger" a few times. Think that'll hurt my case?

then mute the audio

What did he mean by this?

why are they such big pussy and leave out the last name
his name is chad thundercock

Really got my noggin' shockin'

hmm.. really get the neurons's goin'.

>Spine Chill
>Sabo
That boy ain't right.

He doesn't wanna get caught wasting time.

Unhook

>Play a round as Hillbilly
>Decide to patrol my hooks to make sure no cheeky survivors unhook their friends
>Focus down on guys that get unhooked after being saved
>After the match one of them asks me "Why do you use your chainsaw when you're already right behind someonel?"
What did they mean by this?

Billy's only use their chainsaw as transportation or for secured kills that they know they can't mess up.

Or to put it another way, hes basically saying that as a Billy main, you tend to pick the lowest hanging fruit.

STOP MAKE ME PLAY IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL GODDAMMET EVERY TIME I PLAY WITH THE HAG

Ihope he was playing Nurse too, I see a surge of no-blink Nurses that want to show off the ebin strimer skins

Extra insult to their delusional ego because the chainsaw is stronger then the hammer.

Getting one shot is never fun user. Remember that as much as we like to complain about survivors, they're the one getting forcibly removed from the game, not the killers.

A lot of people seem to be autismos on both sides that don't realize that they're playing against other people. Swf abuse killers as if they were a convicted felon and justify it's deserved because killercuck, and who plays the "bad guy" anyway. Some killers will instadown a person early and still facecamp them while the others do gens and escape because "killers are there to kill" but not realizing that it's still a game, and they aren't really playing.

unhook

unhook

>when the trapper hoists you over his shoulders and slips you a little finger

Did the devs ever say if rusty and begrimed heads were bugged?

I'm bothered by the nose

Rusty is a faggot.

don't act dumb