making a new thread to ask a question edition
>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25972/?
youtube.com/watch?v=I-7WE82kEzc
my.mixtape.moe/lprprp.json
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dipshit /tesg/ avatarfag invader polluting OP with his hapa manlet
Thred already ded

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25972/?

anyone used this mod?

Are the voice lines as god awful as i'd expect them to be?

> that empty as fuck room
> "fallout 4 isnt a bad game!!11!! just a bad fallout game!!111!

Did you somehow miss the jewtube video in the mod description showcasing the lines he spliced in?
youtube.com/watch?v=I-7WE82kEzc

I want to cuddle this mirelurk. Fuck the FO4 mudcrabs.
go away /v/

I haven't had much experience with it so far but it seems pretty neutral. I did have one settler use the line "Need something? Talk to Mandy." though so I'll be uninstalling if I catch any more like that.

>deacon
I vomitted. Thanks, user.

Kill your self.
Not originals.
Wasteland was a better game.

It's a settlement building you fucking retard, as in the subhuman OP "created" it, not Bethesda.
At least play the game before whining about it, guess it's beyond obshitters though.
How about you hang yourself you fucking diseased ratshit and stop bringing us closer to the image limit with your trash waifushit deviantart OC.

How bout we just let the fallout franchise shit die.

>complaining about image limit when the last thread didn't even get to 150
heh

Nah. Fuck off, Josh.

It got close when the waifufags and namefags started shitting it up with their /tesg/ tier plastic abominations. Anyone who posts a female character here should be permabanned.

My name jose.

fallout 4 was the best anime i've seen in a while

A-are you allowing cute boys though?
Just making sure i don't want to break any of your rules.

>take obvious bait
>REEE OBSIDIAN
wew what bit your ass today

>I was just pretending to be retarded! You fell for my ruse!

Say that to my face and not online

Looks like someone's a bit grumpy today!

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Anything that isn't waifushitting should be allowed. If "husbando"shitting was prevalent it should warrant a permaban too, but it isn't.
>le bait le bait le bait le bait
Fuck off, this is their mindset. Incapable of bringing the debate so anything other than their own personal choir so they make up shit to whine about instead. Niggerloving faggot cunts
Hang yourself you piece of shit

Is that just Nora with freckles or what did you change.
Looks cute tho

Not much, changed the jaw, mouth and nose a bit. Default Nora is pretty damn good.

Would you be willing to share the preset?

are you that dude with the imperial waifu man in /tesg/?

Anyone know what exactly each automatron torso misc mod does? Wiki has the same generic descriptions as in game.

Like for example how much damage per second is tesla/radiation coils doing, how much DR/ER does resistance field add, etc. I know regeneration field heals 5hp/s out of combat which is insane enough to never use.

Sure, would I need face ripper for that or is there some other method?

I don't post in /tesg/

Just needs the .json file in data/f4se/plugins/f4ee/presets to share.
It should be only a few kb. Thanks in advance.

I think you greentexted by accident.

wasn't me, just takes a particularly thick person to respond to bait as low effort as that
really who shat in your cereal, relax

This should be it

my.mixtape.moe/lprprp.json

I am trying to add the mod in the screenshot but when I hit enter, it doesnt appear in NMM. Help?

Don't just try to add the single .esp. Add the entire Zip-file and tick the .esp you want.

Which Far Harbor ending did you go for and why, /fog/? This is the first time I have to think about a decision in this game, I'm pleasantly surprised.

the one where you become the Institute

>NMM

okay, I did just that and NMM still doesnt show it...

I just installed that last night. There's one for piper too. Apparently it's all in-game audio just remixed. It seems fine so far from hanging out around them building stuff a bit.

BoS person killed the CoA the second they asked her to drink from a well. Dima alive, shoremen victorious, Nakano went home.
Currently playthrough I'll try being frinedly with the CoA, but I still plan on helping the shoremen and convincing Nakano to go home.

Even if she is a synth, her parents miss her. Maybe if her parents didn't like her I would encourage her to leave but she already has a home. Or at least tell her parents she loves and them and that she'll visit and that she'll be happy where she's going if she really wants to live in Arcadia. Ghosting one night was mean to her parents.

>implying broken mo2 is any better
lmao

did you add the zip or the folder? also: switch off of category view and sort by recently added

>implying broken mo2 is any better
>jumping to conclusions like a fag
swing and a miss cancer

Yep, that did the trick. Thanks a lot m8.

(You)

I added the zip. and Im sure its not added in NMM for some reason. I might just call it a loss for now ;(

@185859538
not today

I would restart NMM before that.

In my first playtrhough i went with DiMas bullshittery and replaced the confessor but every subsequent playthrough i grant the cultists the division they are asking for and force DiMa to face the consequences of his actions for once in his life.

I mean, you could always just drag and drop it into the data folder manually and then tick the .esp in NMM.

none because I'm waiting for a steam sale and refuse to pirate the like one worthwhile dlc (unlike the mod-tier workshops)

>arrive at a recently claimed frontier settlement to build it up
>have to patrol around for WOTC spawns first so I don't get deathrolled by a deathclaw pack while trying to snap some stairs
>occasionally meet minutemen volunteers, regulars, veterans, rangers on thot patrol
>come across my first squad of power armored minutemen, 2 of them have put together rusty suits of t-45 and have miniguns
>they take down a glowing behemoth with a little help

I used almost all of my .50 cal fighting the synth squads operating in the Medford area, but seeing these guys upgrading for my efforts and putting in work on their end feels nice and worth the ammo expended.

Should I massacre the great khans? or let them go

You should let go if you finished Dead Money.

>me unga, NCR bunga, get free thing for kill weak harr harr
>OH LAWD DEY KILLIN US WE DINDU NUFFIN hey btw want some crack?
purge them, they threaten both flavors independent vegas, are a threat to NCR, and are degenerates only good for assimilating for legion

alright, they are dying because that made me laugh.

Khans are retarded dindu nuffins who got their asses kicked all the way from california and back and still think they are proud warriors.

That said i still always convince them to piss off all secret like once the battle starts because it seems the smartest tactical decision to let Caesar believe he has them as backup until it's too late.
If you roleplay a petty courier who wants revenge or a NCR merc, slaughter them.

>this is actually happening
>scavenging junk still gives 1-5 wood per item
>buying it in bulk will empty my coffers and jet production has been on hold
>already scrapped all trees and debris in current settlements

Never thought I'd actually have to become a happy merchant, but it really is time to hump trash loot out of my workbenches for caps. Greentop still needs a defense tower and any future settlements will need more wood.

>That said i still always convince them to piss off all secret like once the battle starts because it seems the smartest tactical decision to let Caesar believe he has them as backup until it's too late.
He knows about them not helping at the dam. Still annoyed that killing everyone at The Fort has zero effect on how the story plays out. Even MR NEWVEGAS goes on about how "an assassin sneaked into the fort and got away before being apprehended unseen", I fucking murdered every thing in that place.

god it's funny but terrifying presence is so fucking worthless
>intimidate people
>which just makes them hostile
>which you could do by whacking them
I even think there was an intimidation check that just used STR, can't remember where though

Man I shouldn't have killed ceasar until I had done all those things.

Goddammit

WOTC makes the minutemen get stronger over time?

>Even MR NEWVEGAS goes on about how "an assassin sneaked into the fort and got away before being apprehended unseen", I fucking murdered every thing in that place.
Isn't it implied that you visit only a small part of the Caesar's camp?

yeah but there's "sneaking in and out unseen" and "50 are dead after psychopath rampages through the area with siege weaponry"

I installed Fallout Fixt with only the purist things. Whenever I try to launch it, I get an error from the hi-res patch saying that the display mode is unsupported. I'm on windows 10 with a 1366x768 monitor. I've tried changing the resolution and changing it from fullscreen to windowed mode but I can't get it it work.

>I'm on windows 10 with a 1366x768 monitor.
How? Are you playing on a tablet or something?

A new thread to shout that Cait is an uggo and a shit. A shit!

I'm using a laptop

I think immersive gameplay is doing it, and WOTC just has a chance to create extra minutemen patrols around your settlements.

Sorry, I don't know the solution so here's a star. ⭐

Does anyone know if there is a done F&L Folder that you can just donwload and be done with it?
I really do not want to go through 150 mods to install them by hand and fuck up at 1 point...

>loaded the pack robots
>caravaning across my settlement lines, cleaning out my workbenches/containers of vendor trash
>pop drugs and beer, suit up for 15 charisma and ready to make the first drop off
>wood is still greater than 1:1 cost
>need fucking thousands of it to build up a single tower

L-looks like I'm not claiming any more settlements any time soon...

pure water my dude, just convert any settlement with water (murkwater, the castle, spectacle island, and sanctuary come to mind) into a water plant and use that to barter for anything you'd ever need

The economy is adjusted, water is worth one cap and produces slowly, pumps only produce dirty water which is worth less than nothing and I have only one purifier that came with the castle because I need a blueprint or magazine or perk or something and the dumb workbench UI can only show 2 perk reqs.

Jet has been my moneymaker but I'm floating on caps right now from a huge early game jet deal that ate up my stockpile of fertilizer. I still have like 10 settlements to visit so I might have enough vendor trash saved up over the game to pay for wood.

There's a mod that adds shipments to end dungeon chests, could go ahead and try that

I need ideas for a fascist type of run. I was even thinking of doing an Islamo-Fascist but I dont really like muzzies.

Well depends on what you're looking for, what ideas do you need? Character? Play style? Faction choice?

Well depends on what you're looking for, what ideas do you need?
> Character?
Has to be a sociopath. Other than that ideas are welcome for looks, outfit, traits, roleplaying, anything.
>Play style?
Preferably shotgun. MAYBE another type of gun.
> Faction choice?
Legion

>new vegas

Ah man, if you were going for fallout 4 you could have turned spectacle island into a camp.

Alright then, I'd make him either tan or white, mostly for your personal preference, wear nice looking clothes until you can get a hold of Legion gear, keep decent clothes for moving into enemy territory. Find a decent hair cut, clean shaven, try and make a more Aryan looking specimen in that potato generator.

Traits really get what will work best, or you can roleplay as having for someone who sees themselves as the Ubermensch, same for role playing raiders and tribals are outright beneath you and others you see as degenerates. This would especially go for the druggies in Freeside, also try to be somewhat charismatic, you're a good looking man and know how to convince others of your ideals. As for way of doing things normally follow orders to the letter unless you see an opportunity to turn a mediocre out come to a better one. Also think long term when doing earlier quest, what will benefit the Legion the most in the end?

For weapons get a hunting shotgun when you can, and something with just medium range, you're a smart man and know when it's better to use a bit of distance.

How do you guys deal with New Vegas crashes? The only thing I can do to actually close the game when it crashes is CTRL+ALT+DEL and switch user/log out. It closes out every other program I have running, but it seems to be the only fix.

Pretty much the way I did it, luckily it didn't happen often for me

I don't let my game crash.

Freezing is another thing, but usually happens if I ALT+TAB. Just open Task Manager and stop New Vegas.

Fuck you Preston save your own settlements

>decide that tonight is the night that i'm going to do the fresh mod install i've been putting off
>nexus decides that tonight is the night to throw a shitfit
For fuk sake man

Sucks man, I was able to get a new list set up for Immersive Gameplay, now I can get it to go past the loading screen even though I'm starting a new game.

post your order senpai

>Corvega with Raider Overhaul, WOTC and Very Hard difficulty.
Shit's tough as nails.

It triggers my autism that you get sent to Corvega in like your second job for the minutemen.

Does immersive gameplay remove exp gain from crafting?

Actually, its one of like three random places, Coverga being one of them.

Oh wow, I didn't know that.
Every fucking time I've been sent to Corvega though.

It's supposed to but doesn't really, universal XP gain is severely reduced though. Think mod author said something like reaching level 10 in IG is like reaching level 33 in vanilla.

Tenpines quest is always Corvega, same with how Abernathy always sends you to USAF Olivia.

I actually cleared out Corvega once before I got the quest and got sent to Beantown Brewery instead (from Oberland Station). You are always sent to Corvega, but only if you never cleared it out

>British uniform
>Nazi joke
I fucking hate people sometimes.

Yep. Radiant systems work by trying to pick places you've never been remember.

I just recently killed Kellogg. Is there another place that reliably spawns gen 1 and 2 synths this early in the game?

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
Damage Threshold.esm=1
EthreonMasterPlan.esp=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
SimSettlements.esm=1