The perfect car doesn't exi

The perfect car doesn't exi...

...st

Until it runs out of power, then the perfect car turns into the perfect garden ornament...

FTFY

Wagons are lame but that's probably the best looking one ever made even if it isn't factory.

Icecucks on suicide watch

enjoy going to Tesla licensed shops for overpriced maintenance and repairs

I'd be careful, sunbeam. Pride is such a deadly sin...

Posts like these basically do nothing more than project your poorfagness.

Tesla's motto: "There's a sucker born every minute"

Im not a sucker

Yeah, enjoying a good car is bad and everyone should drive old shitboxes. Sorry kid, some people can afford it.

I'm going to wait until Toyota and Honda goes balls-deep into the EV industry. I'll enjoy my cheap and reliable electric cars while you suckers drive an overpriced status symbol that will glitch and break down regularly.

Sour grapes: The Post

I'd rather save up for a more expensive ICE car than a Tesla. My dislike for Teslas have nothing to do with my ability/inability to get one.

Nice try though.

Electric cars of today, Teslas included, are like the Betamax tape or the LaserDisc. It's the future, yes, but it's not quite there yet. Give it five years and they'll be obsolete and the rest of us will be diving in DVD Blu-Rays...

Yeah, I'm sure lol.

ok now I know you're just trolling. bye

Nice projecting, thank goodness the troll kiddie is going.

>curved beltline
>completely flat roofline

Absolutely disgusting.

>troll kiddie is gone
b-but you're still here user senpai?

looks like a model 3 but given a big fat butt. LOL

The perfect soymobile, now they can drive around with their wifes her boyfriend and their kids.

I'd rather have a Holden than any Tesla. I want an Ute so bad it hurts my heart.

Perfect for what, exactly? No car is good at everything.

Looks like a Mazda 6 from the thumbnail, nigger.
EVs are for men with a low sperm count.

Yep customers are pretty sick of the price and treatment they get from servicing their Tesla

Still men.

Ayy looks like a fuckin hearse

>I'm very happy with my virtue signaling, thanks
colour me surprised

How is that actually allowed in the us or wherever you live? In the dutch caliphate, and I think whole yuropistan, it's forbidden by law to have to force people to go to OEM licensed shops. All shops should be able to work on the product and that work shouldn't void warrantee