Do you have any bad memories attached to a car?

Be me
>have best friend for a long time
>he gets an iroc z and a license and i still dont have mine yet
>hates my guts now for some reason
>every time i see one of these things im in a bad mood for the whole day

why don't you get your license? The written is easy in most states

>i still dont have mine yet
stop posting on Veeky Forums

You're a pussy

Youre a nigger

>a fucking Kia Soul

>walking across crosswalk in neighborhood
>a Kia soul comes flying around the corner and hits me
>Jumped at the last second
>Get forced up in the hood and roll up the windshield, go flying through the air
>Land on my back just in time to see a middle finger aimed at me as the driver speeds off
>Has easy to remember personalized license plate
>Call the cops
>Guy comes back and sees me on my phone
>Yells at me for calling the police (heard by the operator) on him and tries to hit me again
>He leaves
>Cop shows up
>We're talking, I have no serious injuries, ect.
>Guy shows up a third time
>On phone with police
>Claiming I vandalized his car, dented hood and cracked windshield

These people exist guys.

I used to drive a 1994 Civic LX sedan which I totaled drunk driving. Now every time I see that generation Civic it reminds me of that shitty time in my life. It was actually my dad's car which he let me use, so he made me walk to work for about three months afterwards as punishment. Five minute drive turned into a 30 minute walk.

This kind of shit is why I carried when I was a pedestrian and why I still carry despite owning a car now.

Not him, but I always have my HK in my Lexus. Feels comfy :-)

So what happened?

father had a pantera for 30 years he had it the whole time i was growing up it was the car that really got me in to cars he sold it to buy an 04 zo6 corvette it took me a very long time to respect the car now i love the thing is a blast to drive but i will get my self another pantera some day

I'll get a whole lot of hate for this, but the VW Golf
70% of the owners drive like dicks, make it sound like shit and probably vape

OP said BAD memories, dipshit.

>gets a Camaro
>becomes asshole
Veeky Forums was right again

vw passat diesel with the six speed manual.

i did my driving tests in that shithole car, failed twice before i got the license.
a big stupid car with an engine that dies when you put it in 2nd at 10km/h and mirrors that help you look at airplanes when you put it in reverse.

> Driving my mom's blue lincoln town car
> It's ruby red with ww tires
> Go into a Hispanic neighborhood to pick up a friend
> Some guy starts yelling in Spanish
> I keep smiling for some reason
> Another guy comes and decks me in my face
> I start crying like a bitch
> Spanish guys looking at me like what the fuck
> Guy's friend comes running
> Tell them I'm not related to a rival gang that sports red
> Everything is cool

Even though I'm welcomed there, I will never go back because I cried like a bitch.

red* lincoln town car
I'm fucking retarded too

>buy 5.slow mustang for dirt cheap off some Mexican
>driving friend home from school one day when I get boxed in by two undercover patrol cars
>yank us out of car and start ripping through our backpacks and the car
>massive narcotic officer spitting in my face telling me to fess up about the pills or else Im going to prison
>they dont find anything and leave our shit spilled across the road
After a few more unwarranted encounters with the police I learned that car was hot and was associated with gang activity. Sold that shit right quick

God I hate fucking gang shit. So much stuff for me was ruined in public school because wannabe edgy hispanic tweens thought gang retardedness was "cool".

Not of a vehicle per say, but I do have bad memories of my parents’ old camper trailer
>constantly would have issues every trip
>door flew off
>tire blew out
>emergency brake locked up
>extra weight caused my dad’s truck to overheat on numerous occasions
>tfw it reminds me of sitting on the side of the road in a hot truck while my parents argued with each other trying to fix the PoS
I’ll never own a camper or anything relatived due to these experiences, vacations for me now consist of hopping on a plane or driving my sports car to a hotel

FJ-40s, I was working for a guy who restored old Toyotas and had to pull one out of a field. Literally everything that could go wrong that day did. Now whenever I see one I get pissed.

a girl i tried to date let me drive her wrangler one time and ever since whenever i see a red jeep wrangler i think of her and how much i miss her

every time i see a GC8 subaru I think of the crash that took mine from me

>sitting at red turning light
>turns green
>roastie in Cadillac sedan honks horn not even a millisecond later
>loud as fuck, startles the shit out of me and I spill my Gatorade and ruin shirt
>cunt goes around me and speeds off
>sitting right next to me at next red light
>turns into dollar general
>hate every faggot Cadillac driver I see forever

I'm just mad I didn't follow her in and key her faggot car. What the fuck is so important that you need to rush to dollar general for?

>with an engine that dies when you put it in 2nd at 10km/h
Why would you change so early anyway?

maybe fucking go when the light turns green also fucking with someones car when they arent around is the ultimate pussy act be a real nigga and confront someone

aspergers

yeah because fucking with someones car when they arent around is the peak of socializing and communicating effectively

as opposed to what?
dont bother replying because i know you have nothing lol

as opposed to just telling them they're retards and should stick to riding a fucking bus with the rest of the basic bitches

>arguing with women
best way to get the police called

>I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU JUST DID

That'll teach her

as opposed to not being a passive agressive fuck who are too pussy to confront people if youre worried about the police how bout dont vandalize peoples cars
certainly better than keying her car which she most likely chalk it up to kids or someone jealous of her caddie

yeah like i said you have nothing lmao

go be a nigger somewhere else and clean that gatorade off yourself you look ridiculous

>mad at pixels on a computer screen
lol

>>drives a 2002 kia spectra

My current gf drove the same gen Civic LX sedan when I met her. She was basically living in it when she wasn't getting shit faced and passing out at her friends every other night. She was on a massive downward spiral at the time and that poor car suffered immensely. When we started to get serious I tried to make sure the car would hold up for her at least for a while (she was a full time delivery driver). Spent my own money replacing headlights new tires brake wipers oil changes etc. Did a lot for her and the poor car to get them both through a really tough time. She quit drinking, got a promotion, we got pregnant, traded in the car for a new Sentra, I think they only gave her a few hundred for it. Kind of miss that car. Had 300k on it and probably went 25k in between oil changes multiple times. Thing sheered a motor mount right off and was developing a rod knock but it just kept on kickin

>>still thinks about keying bitches caddie after 7 years

that's a fucking hilarious story to be honest kek

Trips of truth?

No but I should have never sold my 93 240sx. I didn't know cars back then but the thing had 300000 miles on it when I traded it in. The guy before me took great care of it.

Please just fucking kill yourself

Lmao, that stupid faggot is so mad right now

Not if you call them first. If you're brown you can always say she was screaming racial slurs.

>not putting stacy in her place with some public humiliation
Careful you don't slip in your pocket noodles, friendo.

>posting selfies on Veeky Forums

because they test your ecodriving, you have to drive calmly and because in every other car i've driven 1st is just to get the car rolling.

>>fails to see youtube video

Cry harder

They have to go back.

Maybe chill the fuck out you dumb roastie cunt. If you can't go .5 seconds without blasting your horn after the light turns green fix your fucking priorities

>we got pregnant
oh shit