>Get Hyp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NvByZM3xX-4?t=37m51s
pastebin.com/7HfZKExf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benis

bagina

third for please watch our show

has a final ever been decided by BENULDIS :DDDD?

>dtroit

The greatest final of them all, Spring 15.

youtu.be/NvByZM3xX-4?t=37m51s

>the flush

dtroit if you're out there i appreciate you deleting the 'new thread' post with your trip on to make a 'new thread' post without it. You still made a fuck of it, though.

Scale 1-10. How pissed will Kirby be today?

always appreciate you reminding me user, is it going to be any good this week?

SECAM-tier pissed. So like... a 6?

nth for /aco/

10...thousand

/u/ 3 - 2 Veeky Forums
/tv/ 1 - 2 /vr/
/wg/ 3 - 0 /an/
/jp/ 1 - 2 Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums 4 - 2 /f/
/lgbt/ 1 - 0 /int/
/d/ 2 - 0 /m/
/g/ 4 - 3 /toy/

sorry, it was unintentional

It seems to be okay so far, nothing special

Why are you taking this so personally? You're obviously really upset and I don't understand why, since all I've said is that the cup should do things in a responsible, adult way because there are obvious benefits to doing so, as evidenced by the many other institutions that do so. Textbooks aren't written by middle schoolers. Instruction manuals aren't written by people who don't know how to use the tool or equipment in question. There's a reason why experts are tasked with writing things like tutorials. This is not controversial, it's common knowledge. /aesco/ is full of cup aesthetic experts, so they should write and update tutorials. This helps the community in the present and provides a back up plan for a situation in which /aesco/ may not be available to somebody who wants assistance. I shouldn't have to explain this, but here we are.

What I'm hearing from you is that criticism is not allowed in the cup, especially criticism of the people in charge. I can only shake my head in dismay, as that marks a dramatic and unfortunate shift in cup culture, most notably a departure from Veeky Forums culture.

If these observations upset you, I can only wonder why that might be.

Nobody cares. You're upset because the cup isn't serious enough for you, and it makes you look like a baby when you write 10 paragraphs complaining about people not doing things your way. Go away.

>peddling criticism of authority as a serious, mature thing to do

If anything a cup that would allow insults to the organizers would be much more permissive and/or disorganized

The point should be made that the cup is TOO serious

Do you see any /mlp/ fans here to warrant such a post?

/u/ 2-1 Veeky Forums
/tv/ 2-3 /vr/
/wg/ 3-1 /an/
/jp/ 4-3 Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums 3-2 /f/
/lgbt/ 3-1 /int/
/d/ 3-2 /m/
/g/ 2-3 /toy/

holy fucking shit dude

Why is /4ccg/ full of snobby fags that want to do nothing but pout until the cup dies?

I don't know, but he's writing novels when he should be talking to /aesco/ himself. Guess it's just easier to cry anonymously.

>woah... dude, shit... like - i can't even... what a shitstain shitlord fuckwit... dude... bro...

How many lesbians does it take to score a goal?

Go to aesco and say it then. Link's on the page.

holy fucking shit dad

>holy
>fucking
>shit
>dude

I'm just a pedestrian in this, I have no stake in the cup which interests me only in as much as it can entertain me. But you express yourself like a braindrained tumblr reject.

bruh if you had no stake you wouldn't have written 'war and peace, but about why people are mean for not writing textbooks about video game polygons'

Two: me and my cute girlfriend.

We are delighted to announce that le corporate takeover of Bet Rigtor's Betting Shop has arrived. All of us here would like to wish Rigtor a happy retirement and thank him for his contributions to this enterprise. We also understand this is a busy time for our clientele and wish to minimise disruption, so we will be keeping the current leaderboard, and the aesthetics prize for the eventual winner. Now, please hand over your shins.

Exactly the same rules apply as before: pastebin.com/7HfZKExf

>/u/ vs Veeky Forums
/u/ - 1.50
/u/ AET - 1.80
Penalties - 4.00
Veeky Forums AET - 2.10
Veeky Forums - 1.80

>/tv/ vs /vr/
/tv/ - 1.70
/tv/ AET - 1.90
Penalties - 3.50
/vr/ AET - 1.90
/vr/ - 1.65

>/wg/ vs /an/
/wg/ - 1.60
/wg/ AET - 1.70
Penalties - 6.00
/an/ AET - 2.20
/an/ - 1.90

>/jp/ vs Veeky Forums
/jp/ - 1.65
/jp/ AET - 1.90
Penalties - 5.00
Veeky Forums AET - 2.10
Veeky Forums - 1.80

>Veeky Forums vs /f/
Veeky Forums - 1.70
Veeky Forums AET - 2.00
Penalties - 4.00
/f/ AET - 2.00
/f/ - 1.70

>/lgbt/ vs /int/
/lgbt/ - 1.60
/lgbt/ AET - 1.80
Penalties - 3.00
/int/ AET - 1.80
/int/ - 1.70

>/d/ vs /m/
/d/ - 1.60
/d/ AET - 1.80
Penalties - 5.00
/m/ AET - 2.10
/m/ - 1.85

>/g/ vs /toy/
/g/ - 1.70
/g/ AET - 2.00
Penalties - 3.50
/toy/ AET - 2.10
/toy/ - 1.80

Where in my post did I use the word serious? I'm pointing out a failure among cup leadership. That used to be okay, once upon a time. I genuinely can't believe I've lived to see the day when /4ccg/ became a hugbox. You can call somebody a faggot, a nigger, a cuck, whatever, but when I say "the people in charge could be doing a better job on this specific issue," people lose their minds.

Veeky Forums has a long history as a platform for criticizing authority figures. Healthy organizations also make space for criticism and act on it. The company I work for spends a lot of money every quarter soliciting criticism, both from employees and from customers.

Why is /4ccg/ so full of nut huggers who think /merit/'s and /aesco/'s shit doesn't stink?

He said, anonymously.

Can you give me odds on how many more words this guy writes about being MAD ABOUT AESTHETICS?

>The way to make aesthetics hasn't changed since 16
>WAAAAAH WHY HAS NO1 RITTEN A 17 TOTTORIALL

I didn't type that? His false analogy was pretty dumb. He's asking for a tutorial, I don't know enough about the aesthetics making process to deem if one is necessary.

>not replying to people you're discussing

/qa/ncer

4 on /u/
3 on /toy/
3 on /wg/ /toy/ /u/

it's funny because you posted het.

here's a reply
holy fucking shit dude

3 on Veeky Forums, /tv/, Veeky Forums, /int/ accy
6 on /wg/, /g/ accy
1 on /d/

>this is the cup cancer that spams about le reddit and voted against the emoji logo

lol @ that word count not being 'serious'
considering how upset you are about 'leadership and criticism', you should probably tell the burger king assistant manager how you feel in person. don't project on a joke video game

>Veeky Forums has a long history as a platform for criticizing authority figures. Healthy organizations also make space for criticism and act on it. The company I work for spends a lot of money every quarter soliciting criticism, both from employees and from customers.

Does that company of yours takes the criticism from people that actually adress it to them or from random employees shouting near the coffee machine?

here's your free money, rigtor

3 on /wg/
3 on /u/
2 on /d/
2 on benuldies between /lgbt/ and /int/

>[criticism of /merit/]
>"If you have something to say, come on IRC and say it to us."
>/4ccg/ gets angry because Veeky Forums is anonymous and you shouldn't have to give your name to offer reasonable criticism of a Veeky Forums event
vs.
>[criticism of /aesco/]
>"If you have something to say, come on Discord and say it to us."
>/4ccg/: "Yeah!"

Really really makes me think. Gee I wonder who is posting here right now. Hmmmmmm...

>being for the emoji logo
holy fucking shit dude

6 on /d/, /u/, /jp/
2 on /toy/, /lgbt/
2 on /an/, /f/, /vr/

>dude haha le shit like Idk man fuck lol yo
braindead

3 on /jp/
2 on /f/
2 on /int/
3 on /d/

3 on his
4 on /int/
3 on Veeky Forums

6 on /g/
3 on /g/ and /int/
1 on /int/, /tv/, /an/

More because aesco probably don't read /4ccg/ than as a "come say that to my face non-anonymously" way.

holy fucking shit dude o_O ^_^

>he's not denying it

The eceleb cancer that is killing the cup laid bare before our eyes, ladies and gentlemen

He doesn't even care about the memes, just the attention this reaps him

friendly reminder to post your brackets! any time up until cup time exactly one hour from now! there are 27 entries atm, here's the list

how is the thinking emoji a Veeky Forums meme, you retard?

Again, you're saying criticism isn't allowed in the cup. That's quite a change from the way things used to be. It's almost like the retreat into circlejerks has made cup leadership more insular. My brain is buzzing.

Hello there you seem to be upset. There are actually guides for FBMs, weight painting, weight transer, and a bunch of other things that I don't understand on the /aesco/ Discord all written by Shakes. They're there because he wants there to be a baseline for how people do these things while also helping them individually because guides alone cannot be the main way people learn since mistakes are easy to make and hard to spot. The guides for 16 still work in 17 so most of them haven't been touched.

The Cup is in the best place it ever has been when it comes to aesthetics and the current approach has lead to more people than ever having aesthetic knowledge and the knowledge people have being more understood. We aren't relying on any one person because those who know teach those who want to learn which leads to more people who can in turn teach. Aesthetics are a cooperative process and it has done wonders to what we're capable of doing.

2 on /f/
2 on /f/ AET
2 on /lgbt/
2 on /g/
2 on /u/

Did he make you mop the floors instead of getting to work the fry machine? Is that why you're upset?

the "really makes you think" or variations thereof has been used on most major Veeky Forums boards accompanied by the thinking emoji. It is a meme in its own right

Both. A manager who isn't paying attention to what employees say among themselves about the company is a fool.

It also makes sure employees can provide criticism anonymously :^)

4 on /jp/
3 on /f/
3 on /d/

6 on /u/
4 on /wg/ /d/

The phrase wasn't used with any emoji normally.

>cup numbers are dropping with no sign for change and you can't have the fun you used to but at least we have GREAT aesthetics isn't that nice ;)?

No, we can't have good aesthetics, nobody copied the tutorials onto the 2017 page. It's literally impossible.

Cup numbers are dropping because all the big markets are in the babby. Get over it.

holy shit dude

why do I keep forgetting my trip on these things

4 on /u/ AET
3 on /vr/ and /jp/
3 on /m/

ALL UPSETS ALL THE TIME

4 on Veeky Forums and /an/
4 on Veeky Forums and /m/
hold 2

hi rio do you need pickings up in the morning

>The guides for 16 still work in 17 so most of them haven't been touched.
It maybe a good idea to make the 17 links link to the 16 guides and say they still work for 17 then.
Is a simple change you can do and doesn't involve promoting wallpaper teams too.

>t-they'll come back I promise

1.25 on Penalties in /u/ vs. Veeky Forums
1.25 on Penalties in /tv/ vs. /vr/
1.25 on Penalties in /wg/ vs. /an/
1.25 on Penalties in /jp/ vs. Veeky Forums
1.25 on Penalties in Veeky Forums vs. /f/
1.25 on Penalties in /lgbt/ vs. /int/
1.25 on Penalties in /d/ vs. /m/
1.25 on Penalties in /g/ vs. /toy/

Autumn will have more viewers than Summer and you're going to only be able to cling on to the fact your bait managed to get some people in /4ccg/ to reply to you.

Uh sarcastic O.o?

the phrase isn't used with the emoji on Veeky Forums, you fucking twitter cancer

Name 1 time a person who bitched about "muh viewers" has EVER had a worthwhile opinion.
Protip: you literally can't

I'll expand on that - when has anyone ever bitched about ANYTHING related to the cup and had a worthwhile opinion? Everyone either does it anonymously, or when they do complain they're hypocrites (horsefuckers).

The meme is months old. You're deluding yourselves only.

You voted against the logo and we got it as a ball instead. How can somebody get so butthurt from and then proceed to be BTFO by a single viral meme is beyond me.

1 on each game going to pens individually
2 on an accy of all to pens

3 on /vr/
2 on /an/
3 on /f/
2 on /d/

>this is fine

First, there's a difference between posting tutorials on the wiki, which is widely accessible to the public and Google searchable, and posting tutorials on an obscure Discord channel. People outside the cup but interested in PES have actually used our tutorials in the past and that's pretty cool. Keeping things semi-private on Discord or unwritten altogether is not a substitute for public tutorials. Tutorials also allow people to try and learn on their own, which should be encouraged.

Second, your explanation doesn't at all address the contingency planning aspect of tutorial upkeep. The cup has and will always have high churn. The adult thing is to plan for that and be prepared. I know you're 20 and don't have much experience planning for things yet, but it's an important aspect of responsible administration.

Third, I didn't say aesthetics suck now, so your second paragraph is a red herring. I said we should have up to date tutorials and the cup's experts should provide them the way they used to. This reeks of damage control.

>the phrase is months old
It was used during the entire election cycle on /pol/ as text-only.
I don't like to call names or cause drama, but you're literally the redditard here.

I bet you follow those Veeky Forums screencap accounts on twitter

holy shit dude

man canadafag if you want our stuff you should've just asked

Those exist? I never heard of them before. You run one?

>imagine being THIS thirsty for maple cum

Lol just to be clear you're complaining because some cunts on evoweb can't easily grab our tutorials and slap their own names on it? Fuck off.

2 accy Veeky Forums /tv/
2 accy /wg/ Veeky Forums
2 on Veeky Forums vs /f/ benuldies
2 accy /int/ /d/
2 on /g/ AET win

>I-I swear I-I'm not a twitter faggot Veeky Forums r-really does use emojis
dum dum

I've explained myself clearly. If you don't understand, it's because you're choosing not to.