youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=i9o1bZTSW1E
youtube.com/watch?v=uCG3JibBwVI
polygon.com/2017/8/4/16090980/life-is-strange-death-lgbtq-characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kate>>>>Max&Chloe

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Some good discussions last thread. Glad people can look at Rachel and Chloe for what they are and how much the mean to each other, but without going crazy and disregarding all the events of the original game.

Kate is boring.

It's not supposed to be a contest. All thee girls are wonderful in their own way.
The three of them should go out to get tea/coffee and pastries.

Is that Max?

Max

>Steph

sounds like a dude's name to me

or maybe is steph as...stephanie

Chloe

Would Chloe know what Max looks like? Maybe if she was checking Max's FB or something (Why didn't you message her?! :( .)
Didn't notice Steph's last name. There goes my hopes that she's Stella's sister.

a cute

Short for Stephanie.

>Still can't explain why she didn't rip the butterfly photo up while she got time,chance to do for it

She rips butterfly photo up in a heart beat in bae ending,pay attention not all of photos only the butterfly photo because game takes it as key moment obviously. Then metaphoritacally developers gave you this message ''there's no turning back, their story ended here and they will move on''

Then there's this question why didn't she rip the butterfly photo in bay ending.. It was standing by her side steadyingly and possibly auto-pilot self took it without any doubt; even if she didn't she has still selfie from the class so.. there's no way developers would forget this they do aware of this game's also a time-travel game. So doesn't this mean they left some biggest clues for player,us? Yes it does.

Gingrich... rings like Graham.

Pricerich would be their ship name. Coincidence? Fucking Deck Nine.

>Steph will be our new WarrYn
That awkward hug moment 100% will be happen while Chloe went there to take that DVD.

Kate

>tranny
Not sure how you figured it out, but I guess I better change my filenames.

Sigh. Here I was trying not to be disruptive...

They're a pain in the ass. Some of it stems from the general's longevity. Anons are used to discussing a game that's been long released and well-analyzed. My theory is that no one is used to spoilering because there hasn't been a need for sometime.

They could've called it schlicking, but jacked off fits the crasser aspects of Chloe's character.

It's a pain in the ass, but I recommend sticking around and avoiding those posts.

Troll harder.

lol. This is my first post of the day.

On some level Chloe knew Rachel was gone, but hadn't accepted it. Her love for Max is unquestionable. She would've left Rachel for Max had she returned earlier.

That picture is so funny.

>Then there's this question why didn't she rip the butterfly photo in bay ending..
Well, she wouldn't kill the girl she loves without leaving any chance of being able to go back in time and change it.

The fact Max didn't wind up exactly on the cliff as when she left, after her autopilot discovered she had powers and saved the girl, shows that the Bay timeline is different. And if differences cause the storm then there's one coming eventually.

Gingrich is real surname. Like Newt Gingrich.

They're all wonderful, but Max and Chloe are more wonderful.

That's definitely female. Steph is short for Stephanie. Please stop posting spoilers.

>lol. This is my first post of the day.
>lol
i'm sure tranny, i'm sure.

Please just stop. This stuff can be just as annoying and incomfy as the actual shitposts.

Nothing is as annoying as one person replying to eight times in single post, to be fair

Before endings' presentation:
>Fuck that no.. no you're my number one prioritiy
>You are all that matters to me
>Don't say that I won't trade you
>Chloe I can't make this decision!

Bay ending:
>Max it's time!
>Chloe I'm so so so sorry I don't want to do this
>[...]
>I'll always love you, now get out of here please do it before I freak. And qt hipster don't you forget about me
>Never.
>*suffers as fuck,cries in bathroom alone, doesn't rip the butterfly photo''

Bae ending:
>Max it's time!
>Not anymore. *rips the butterfly photo with qt serious face*
>Max.. I'll always be with you
>Forever.

So as you can see folks, in which one she shows regret and in which one she's so certain.

I'm not a big fan of Bowling For Soup, but this song reminds me of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9o1bZTSW1E

Um. Yeah. It is. Feel free to run a script if you're disinclined to believe me.

Seriously. This is the best way to get me to shitpost. Calling shitposters tranny is almost at meme level now.

Um, instead of spamming the thread and eating up the image limit with eight replies?

>Pricerich would be their ship name. Coincidence? Fucking Deck Nine.
Cuckrich will be her surname soon.

Third ending:
>Fuck this. I'm going to figure out how I got these powers and stop the Prescotts from taking over the town. Chloe. I'll be back.
>Okay TermiMax. Get to the choppa!

keep going on defending him yeah.

Wow it's like poetry

And you!

>''We already know that Max’s diary will be replaced with letters Chloe wrote to Max but were never sent because she gave up hope on ever being relevant to Max again.

>In a let’s play of the recently released gameplay by a German let’s player, youtube.com/watch?v=uCG3JibBwVI the journal pages were opened for a brief moment. They reveal the design of Chloe’s version of the journal - which is quite similiar to Max’s journal design featuring scribbles, stickers and such - as well as some of Chloe’s entries. Translations of the German texts below! ''

>“April 4th

>Max, you know that I’m not going to school anymore? Like you’re not talking to me anymore?

>Fun story: I couldn’t come up with any good excuses anymore, so… I just dropped it. I just stopped going there.

>And it was alright. Noone said anything to me. Insane, isn’t it? It’s like I’m suddenly invincible. Maybe that’s the upside to be “the girl with the dead father”. Noone knows what to do with me, so everyone’s simply relieved if I stay home.

>If I just had realized this earlier. Just think of all the wasted time at school.

>P.S.: I was thinking of Pris from Blade Runner when I was jacking off. At first I thought of Deckard and how hot he is, but then Pris stole him the show. Anyway, probably doesn’t mean anything anyway. I think I only wanna have her bangs.

>Chloe, the Electric Sheep”

You're the one who encourages him to act the way he does. But keep on shitposting and calling everybody who doesn't share the same opinion as you a "tranny".
Call me a "tranny" faggot.

>tfw I pretend to be trannyfag to trigger the retards in this general

Nice spoiler asshole.
>pic related

I take heart in the fact that my detractors are dumb enough to criticize anons criticizing me.

Hey that Max is from Taylor Christensen's video!

Saturday? It's cuteposting day already?!

>tfw we can actually examine this picture
I wonder what's she gonna say...

>tfw i pretend to be a bayfag despite being a obsessed baefag

That's the video series I was thinking of last thread! The "asshole" Max playthrough. Maybe if I'd seen Blade Runner before I would have made the connection when I first saw those videos

>calling everybody who doesn't share the same opinion as you a "tranny".
always same words, always.

isn't that everyday

She says "classic" if i remember right

end your life

>mfw false-flagging

What makes you think I'm a tranny?

Ha, that's exactly the response I was fishing for!

>Comes here stir the shit up
>Cries about how victimized he is when people get annoyed.
Even if you're not tranny you're a troll like him. So it doesn't really change anything.

It's fun though

''Stilvoll'', she says

i sometimes do that to gather anti-bay arguments

Stop. Really. Pretending to be a shitposter is just as bad as being an actual one.

I'm sort of looking forward to seeing Chloe come to terms with her sexuality. As long as it's not extremely explicit and the only thing they focus on. I know they will focus on other things as well like Chloe missing her father and Max, which they should pay attention to because they are important to her character development.
Though from the few hints we've seen, she realized she likes girls before Rachel.

Spoiler (Which we've all seen but I'll try to set a precedent): Take the one letter for example, if Chloe really was fantasizing about a female character then that may be a pretty good indication that she's realized she's - that point- bi/curious
Maybe Rachel was just a confirmation more than an epiphany. The latter of which was how I've thought of Rachel; her and Chloe meeting and becoming friends, Chloe slowly realizing she likes Rachel, "wait, am I gay? I think I am. Okay.", then "Oh shit, I love Rachel." and finally the bombshell "OH SHIT, I love Max!"

It means ''classy''

Translates to "classy" in a sarcastic way.

If the day ends in 'y', then it's a cuteposting day.

>Take the one letter for example
actually at there as you can see she was still questioning why she was preferred to having fantasy over a woman rather than a man and fudged it.. curious about it.

as I said in earlier thread, she was on her way to become lesbean, and most likely Rachel will help her to expose those inner feelings of her.

and the lead-writer had already say that we'll see her sexuality's development how is she gonna realize it etc.

All day, everyday

>As long as it's not extremely explicit and the only thing they focus on.

Based on the trailers, it's not the sole focus of the game. Chloe's sexuality is a big deal for her at that time in her life. It's one of the main focuses in high school. Her orientation will be tied to her angst, which is sad because it's linking anything besides cis-heterosexuality with despair. Lesbians deserve good lives too!

>Maybe Rachel was just a confirmation more than an epiphany. The latter of which was how I've thought of Rachel; her and Chloe meeting and becoming friends, Chloe slowly realizing she likes Rachel, "wait, am I gay? I think I am. Okay.", then "Oh shit, I love Rachel." and finally the bombshell "OH SHIT, I love Max!"

Well put. Her love for Max is the epiphany, not her Sapphic intentions.

>still replying to himself

Can't wait to see Victoria.

Honestly, I don't expect much of this prequel. I'm going to play it expecting the worse. All I want is to get to know more about Arcadia Bay and the LIS universe. I want to know more about the minor characters and of course Chloe and Rachel before hell goes loose. If they get that part done right, then I'll be satisfied.

what other gens and boards does /lisg/ use?

>Being this paranoid

lel.

polygon.com/2017/8/4/16090980/life-is-strange-death-lgbtq-characters

We've already seen this shit and nobody took it seriously, obviously.

they have zero knowledge about game and its details yet they can review such so-called popular sites like that and sadly some people really taking those words as if they are the truths.

>inb4 hrr drr canon ending hrr drr I need to see sex scene between characters to see exact romance between them

>polygon

Ew.

as someoe who agrees with the basic promise of the argument i found this article really fucking bad.

>SJWs are also bayfags

pottery

>This article has proved that bayfags are whiny audience and real SJWs
another reason why not being part of 53%

Give it a rest, Taylor.

>Ani romince is mirily implied, and nivir realized bitwiin Max and Chloe
>Bay inding is mire corrict and canin inding
Read the fucking diary even if you can't understand what the hell is going on there in front of your eyes then.
And your fucking canon ending is my ass

i wouldn't recommend anywhere else.

CUTEPOSTERS WHERE THE HEAVEN ARE YOU??!!

This article is terrible.
Once again people acting like they *can't* save Chloe. Yes, you can. They're just letting this concept of utilitarianism guilt them into thinking it's wrong. They're not looking at things as how Max sees them, but as how they see them and they think they're being watched and judged. They're also missing the entries in Max's journal.
Not sure what the hell their complaint even is. That there's gay characters but they're overshadowed by a hetero option and is doomed to end in failure? No to all of that.

>stilvoll
what did she mean by that?

here i come

The problem is they know nothing about the game yet, ***trying*** to make point which's all non-sense and cringy.

t. SJW bayfag

Present.

>Daily reminder that ''even'' Toby Palm confirmed that pricefield is canon,serious relationship,deeper one and more precious than cucks'

It's in the German dub.

The hedonists of this board promote the homosexual lifestyle on /lgbt/ when they're not cycling through images of intertwined limbs on Tumblr. If it wasn't for blasphemers like them infiltrating American culture, Max would still be going on tea dates with me.

No. I meant date as a cute and friendly term. Not an actual date. I wish...erm...I wish she would find Christ.

>implying they should live

good..good

so since toby also came to heel, who deserves to be bullied next? how about poor man's Michel?

>Evangelical Republican
trannies don't count

Busy with my girlfriend

hasn't he been bullied enough?

Oh, no, no. It's satire. They're JUST JOKING!

>warryncucks got BTFO'd by Toby
How do they even breathe after this confirmation?

Yeah, they're trying to find something to be outraged over but their point falls apart when it's clear they weren't paying attention.

>making the same joke every day for more than 4 months
That's not satire, that's autism

believe or not they still exist and there's plenty of them out there

some of them agreeing that pricefield is canon yet they are still whinning over it.

Reminder that Jefferson did nothing wrong.

Reminder that ^^ did everything wrong.

He still says that there is any kind of romance between Warren and Max which is clear heresy. Set the man on fire I say

There's no question Chloe was infatuated with Rachel.

The basic premise is sound, in that Chloe and Max didn't get to walk off into the sunset after a romantic kiss post-finishing off the bad guy. Alleging it's queer baiting when they out and out, no pun intended, had two lesbian characters is bullshit.

Christian, Luc, and even Michel have always been pro-Pricefield.
Christian wrote their scenes and the diary entries, Luc said he would pick his love if in the same dilemma Mas was, and Michel has said he's glad the endings were almost evenly split because it meant a lot of people really liked Chloe and saw the love she and Max have.