Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0NU15aH6ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scenic edition

Post only scenic images ITT

Kawasaki a best.

Second for I refuse to believe it.

Failure to comply with thread rules as stated above. Please post at least 1 scenic image as bail

!!!

She was sleepy what's the issue

Good, anything that makes life worse for smokers should be done

youtu.be/v0NU15aH6ls
Crash footage

>cruisers can't lean bro
sure

>All 10mph hairpins
Boooooring

Post fast stuff too

>DucatiSpecialeFioccoDiNeve
god damn ducati bike names are cringeworthy

Cool backrest

i need to crash more to make new webms

it translates to
>Ducati Special Snowflake

I am posting a scenic picture because I want and not because you told me to.

And just FYI I literally spent the last 20 minutes or so looking for which picture to post. Kek.

scenic as fuck

That's a dad bod if I've ever seen one

I've ridden a motorcycle before, is this you practicing laying down the bike? Learning to not get your legs fucked up?

Or was a slow accident?

I probably will never ride a bike, I prefer to get my thrills with my 4 wheeled Honda deathtraps and I just got a Bronco 2, which is also known as "the roll-over model"

The closest Ive ever been to a bike was helping some overweight boomer in his driveway, he knocked over his fuckhuge Yamaha crusier and couldn't get it back upright.

I was randomly driving down a side street and saw him struggling, about to pop a vein in his forehead. Coolant and gas were flowing down the driveway and I felt really bad for laughing at first, so I pulled over and offered to help.

I also pay very close attention in freeway commute traffic, if motorcyles are splitting lanes and I see a wide bike coming, I will fold in my mirror so that he has an extra 3 inches of clearance.

Not all car people hate you :)

KINO

What is the advantage of having 2 spark plugs per cylinder?
Is it useful only when starting the bike from a cold start? Does it have other benefits beyond that?

pls educate me

>T H I C C

>one black eye
Makes sense for a bike with such cucked brake feeling and (lack of) confidence inspiring front suspension

Yuru Camp (2018)

It's hard enough to find friends who ride
How the fuck am I supposed to find motocamping friends

I'm so tired of drinking myself to a coma in the mountains by myself

>elbows and knees on the ground
>bike not even close to max lean angle
when will this meme die

U dumb

w-what

no u

No this was me crashing at low speed on wet grass, hit the throttle and the rear stepped out completely

It's comfy right

???

Just leave tardo
You're in the wrong thread

>when you're scenc af

I really need new tires.

Still one of my favorite pictures thanks to PS user.

ah yes
this is the ideal form

Absolutely.

Unless you're Mexican.

I'm not messican I'm white

It is in hare scrambles.

Holy shit

Two plugs per cylinder can burn more fuel faster and in theory make more power. It also creates redundancy in the ignition system so if one plug fouls or wears out the other can keep the cylinder running.

More complete combustion for smog control purposes. Can also allow more spark advance before detonation but in practice that only works in lean conditions, hence the smog control aspect.

After riding dirtbikes for so long, I naturally lean the same way in a sharp corner on the street as I do on the dirt on my dual sport. It's a hard habit to break, but nothing wrong with it. If I were on a sportsbike I'd probably need professional instruction though.

this is the equation for the position of the motorcyclist's anus

Oh well.

I more commonly kick my foot out so I don't press on the peg I'm turning into, as well as to throw more weight that direction and catch the bike on the maximum lean angle (which isn't a whole lot) as well as recover from loss of traction.

On the street it probably looks stupid, and is, but half of the roads near me are trashed with gravel and dirt anyway.

>beep boop boop anus equation engaged

You aren't wrong. Mick Doohan won five MotoGP championships that way.

Of course Doohan wasn't really all that crossed up, he just liked his upper body vertical.

So at what point in the turn do you stop countersteering?

Once you've fallen off

Anyone here take their bike for multiple state-spanning trips?

lean angle makes the bike turn, and pulling the bars one way and another makes the lean angle, So the big "countersteer" happens when you lean the bike over the first time, after that you are just keeping the lean angle you want, and whether you are holding the bike down with more steer-out or holding it up with a little steer-in depends on speed, turn radius, tire profile, bike geometry, etc.

Don't think about it and it will continue to all go as it should.

Yeah. Why

yes.

Less about the angle and more about the type of race/bike. Dirtbike racers get crossed up because it allows them to instantly recover from awkward, fucked up dirt turns. They use the leverage of their bodies to control their bikes, and since their bikes weight like 220lbs, they can easily get away with it.

Street bikes are different. They're twice the weight and have a shitton more power. They follow straight lines in turns, instead of adjusting the degree of angle multiple times throughout the turn.

Unless you mean turning the handlebars the same way you're leaning, in which case you stop doing it at the MSF course.