/vn/ - Loli butt Edition

Visual Novel General #1579

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oG7jFf5.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Asuho!

NUTTING IN MON-SAMA'S CUTE ASS

lewd!

Sorry didn't hear can you repeat but from my left side

No bully /our girl/!

Mon a best.

Dumb looking scar

me and my cats

How the fuck is that cuckge still not uploaded.

Stop lewding and bullying the cute girls

I miss Irru.
What happened to him?

Umi is our girl.

cats in the pool

Yo guys. Just woke up after a 1-year coma. Anything good released?

You faggots bullied both of them away.

He probably got sick of being banned or is keeping low to stop that one user sperging out.

Majikoi a5

Wagamama OC

What does Azusa smell like? I really want to sniff her

Isn't he on a vacation, I remember him posting something like that. That's why translation slows down, too.

Where the fuck is Eustia, SP?

Why is that corpse holding a fan?

^_^

Isn't it being translated by a group of fuwatards?

He was here last week I think. When tripli tweeted out a pic of his new place he had /vn/ pulled up on his monitor. They both I think post a lot more without their tripcode. In fact I would guess that at least 1/3 of the yukino posting is from tripli since there is only me and one other user as the other two yukinofags.

Don't lewd Azusa

Thanks trip

This. Azusa is such a nice girl and she is very pure.

So only you, tripli and me like Yukino?
Wow, /vn/ has shit taste

I need quality TL, not some fuwashit.

nice try &Co

Best girl. Best route.

I'm really not tripli. I just knew Yukino was the best girl as soon as she didn't throw a tsundere fit when the MC saw her in a bath towel, but instead she got really embarrassed in a cute but pure way.

Kei best girl

Yeah we know you're not tripli, wink wink

Posting anonymously unless it's Tsujidou/Hatsukoi related or I'm called out like this.

>>>/reddit/

Nice try attention whore.

Thanks bro

Fuck off

Fuck on

Post Ai

Cool

Fuck on

>/vn/ allows reddit to post here
Can you faggots fall any lower?

>>>/vn/

Post Runa

Runa Runa my Runa!

Where the fuck did you fags crawl out of so fucking quickly?

This is a general about VNs, we were already pretty low.
But you're right.

Sugar and spice

I forget we can only talk about translations from official localization teams that don't pay shills to shit on fan translators.

ebin, my dudes, my bros, sinbly ebin :-DD 5/5

i.imgur.com/oG7jFf5.jpg

don't mind the autists and keep up the good work

I want to fuck something.

I like visual novels

Runa looks like an alien

Y-You... can fuck me user-kun...

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

>i.imgur.com/oG7jFf5.jpg
What's written in the back?

What does Runa smell like?

Good.

Flowers and sweets!

We've been talking about SP and MG who both have presence on reddit, where has your autsim been? It's almost like you don't try to hide the fact that you are just against fan translators.

The semen of old, rich men.

I really love Runa. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, I'm one hundred percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a karaoke concert for me during one of our dates, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder.

I am constantly thinking of her, no matter what I do. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to work, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can read her VN. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me Onii-chan, I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die.

I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Runa.

She smell like the mix of the cum from all the anons that who fucked her.

Runa Runa Runa Runa

God damnit I want to forcefully shove my dick into Funabori while she is shaking in fear of her hymen being ripped and semen poured into her womb

That's what trips are used for dumbass. Not for your attention-whoring ways.

Who gives a damn about consent?

t. me

runa sucks

No, Runa is MY waifu

Let's post best girls from their respective VNs

pat pat

The best part ot that rute is when the MC was dating Yukino and Runa was crying.
The rest can be considered "what if".

I always considered Runa's route just Yukino's bad end

that's not wanko

Midori best girl

Erase everyone but Mon-sama and you're correct.

WAHAHA~

I'm a hardcore fan with Hatsukoi 1/1 so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Hoshioka Gakuen where I would often train with Kyou at the basketball court and help Runa with the Cafeteria Committee, but one day as I was talking to Runa, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Airi-Sensei and she agreed that you would be PERFECT for the school, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Airi-Sensei said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

I'm a hardcore fan with Irru & Co. so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in /r/visualnovels where I would often train with Irru at the basketball court and help Triplicate with the Tsujidou translation, but one day as I was talking to Triplicate, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"
This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with yeah_coco-Sensei and she agreed that you would be PERFECT for the school, you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "yeah_coco-Sensei said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.
I then agreed and he gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

>He then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This whole thread so far is memes and shitposting.

Come on guys.

What does everyone think of Oyakodon?

Yes

Are tripli and Irru coco's lackeys now?
Really?

Damnit you guys need to stop posting sukisuki because it is never coming out

Hello everyone, today I'd like to talk about our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Boss MC.

Hes just the right amount of dense, but still a likable guy