>v6
>shares engine parts with a minivan

the v6 is faster than the v10

assrage at this statement

see >b-but the ring
the viper is slower at VIR

>the viper is slower than a minivan engine
I'd be sperging hard too

What is wrong with minivans other than "lol thats a soccer mom car"?

>8 liter V10
>manual transmission
>turning is arm day, clutch and gas pedal is leg day
>engine makes you deaf, everything burns you
If you drive a Viper, you're a guy who FUCKS

Ford GT
>manlet-tier v6, tiny displacement
>needs turbos
>small, typical supercar shape
>shifts for you
>DOHC

Viper
>literally the biggest engine on the market, also has 10 cylinders
>naturally aspirated, as it should be
>as phallic shaped as possible
>manual only
>PushGODS

The maloo is the ultimate tradies ute

>400k for an ECOBOOST™ V6
>autotragic
>can't beat snek in the ring
>snek gets 1 bitch per cylinder
Why even bother?

I too would be full of seething hatred if I were an FCA cuck and I knew the GT were faster

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a15884757/ford-gt-lap-record-vir-viper-acr/

This guy gets it. Who cares about lap times. The GT efficiently impregnates with zero passion, The Viper FUCKS.

The virgin GT missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation vs the CHAD SNEK RAW

You know I like you Soviet. You really are dedicated to trolling this anime board. The irony is you talk about seething rage in every post but in reality your posts make me smile every time. The GT is cool. If you've got 400k and are cool with a v6, but I get the feeling even you would be having more fun in a Viper. Queue up some more stock photos of that car and tell us how much we're sperging man.

>Viper having fucking colossal rears to the tune of 355
>Puny ford only has 315 rears
Bigger is better my dudes

Jesus this shit is so cool I feel physical pain knowing they never offered it in America. Id trade my SS Camaro for this so fast.

Only track time that ever matters is the Ring.

And the Viper currently sits at the 7th fastest track time ever, where everything above it is either a Porsche, Lamborghini, or a dedicated track car platform with nothing else going for it.

Let that sink in.

A fucking DODGE product is the 7th fastest car on the fucking Ring. Not to mention the driver himself said that he could've probably gotten a better lap time if he had taken corners a little better, so it's not unrealistic to think this thing could've been the 5th or even 4th fastest car on that track.

And thats insane.

For a Dodge product.

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
the viper is not even produced anymore, it literally cannot create any progeny

(Cross-thread)
I really like the viper tho, but shitposting comes first. (don't tell Ford I said this or they will cancel my paycheck

>Queue up some more stock photos of that car and tell us how much we're sperging man.
as you wish, sperg more

>wider tires
>still slower

I'd kill myself if I were an FCA cuck

and the GT is faster than that Dodge

A dodge is 7th fastest on the ring, and a dodge is the quickest factory street legal car in history. In the world of high performance EV's and million dollar hyper cars the quickest car on the planet is still a dodge shaped like a brick with RWD and a big v8. Im not even a dodge guy, but god bless America.

g*d isn't real

Yeah I know.

When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail; and hammers are cheap as they come.

But who gives a shit when you patent "street legal" drag slicks that can't even go on the highway lel

I never said the demon was perfect, or that it was easy to launch. The P100D is much easier to launch but it has plenty of it's own drawbacks. Nonetheless the technology on display in either car or the other hardest launching cars on earth (911 Turbo S, 720s etc etc) is extremely impressive. The Demon is currently, when correctly launched, the quickest factory spec car on earth. If the Tesla Roadster 2 does what Musk says it can though, that won't last long.

That's fair, I just love shiting on Dodge, how long until the challenger overtakes the mustang as the best Crowd-Seeking Missile technology? Soon I'd think, especially now that the Pony mostly comes with a 4 pot.
> b b b but it's a mustang it HAS to be fast!

Time will tell.

Bless you too, son.

>Ford required 28 years of cutting edge R&D into turbocharging, carbon fiber, and aerodynamics to beat Jethro's V10 go kart

Sorry, who is BTFO, here?

I'll never be able to afford a HSV yet, I'll have to settle for a standard ve ss-v

>the viper is slower than a minivan engine
BOOM! OWNED! LMAO

How is the 3.5 ecoboost a minivan engine? Ford doesn’t even make minivans anymore.

We need to start spamming Grand Tour for a Viper/GT showdown.

So Ford is the choice of queers... Really makes you think. They can't figure out where their dick is supposed to go, that explains why they stick crossover engines in sports cars and fail.

the audacity of this faggot, did you forget that Chrysler copied Ford to begin with?

there is a reason the viper is called like that

>who is BTFO, here?
obviously you retard, since you don't even know your history

nice meltdown. sperg some more

>$20k overpriced car that looks like it was designed on AutoCAD in 2001

You seem a little mad. Could it be because Dodge made a better Roadster than the Church of Ford's Messiah?

Dont get me wrong I love the Ford GT , but lets be real here , the viper costs less than half the GT no?

the viper is no longer being made by Chrysler themselves, meanwhile dozens of people make cobra replicas

>replica vipers inbound

American cars are all garbage anyways.

Both are awful to drive. Come back when I can sit in comfort like a 911 turbo.

T. Butthurt yuropoor

that would be fantastic desu senpai

Just chiming in to say I hate atheists

end urself

not the competition package

ok then

Yeah no.

user, are you this retarded? Part of the appeal of snek is that it's actively trying to kill you and the GT is a literal road-legal race car built to win Le Mans, not to cruise by the beach. Also get any recent snek that's not the ACR and it will be a better ride than a 911 Turbo.

snek is unironically chadmobile
other chadmobiles are amg gt aka kraut penis and 911 obviously

whats it like being this aware of everything?

idk lad im used to it
also ill explain why 911 is chadmobile
>usually driven by whites most of the time
>muhh raing history
>every owner is selfish asshole
>every owner is snob
>all of them think they are above everyone else
not hating or jealous, wish i was asshole with 911 too

my friend Chad in high school drove a Ford Probe

>ford gt literally developed by lotus

*gay chad

>Found On Road Dead
developed by
>Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious

Like ceramics

TVR can go on the chad list

It's made by Multimatic you inbreed mouthbreather

girl car

Admittedly this looks fucking bad ass. But a manual M car is the pinnacle of masculinity

The Chad Hilux
>Gets set on fire
>Gets dumped in the sea
>Has entire building demolished around it
>Doesn't give a single fuck, still runs but needs some small body repairs

Strictly Road cars: Pretty much anything with a straight 6, flat 6, v8, v10 that come with stick shifts. (Pickups are allowed with an auto as long as if they have a v8 or straight 6 as option) To name a few:
>snek
>BMW M cars
>American pony cars
>pre mid 2000's diesel trucks

holt fuck I just watched that episode, it is amazing how durable that shit is

And flips over if it needs to do a moose test top fucking kek

Tvr cerbera speed 12

No need to swerve out of the way just smash through whatever is in front of you. No moose test required

This guy gets it

lefthandutes.com/

Ever heard of pickup trucks?
Some call them "Ute"s

>whip into parking lot in your badass Dodge Viper
>superior engineering allows you to whip into the spot with grace the likes of which have never before been seen on this planet
>think to yourself "heh... nothing personnel, kids" as you get ready to depart your vehicle and walk to your lecture
>just as you open the door, you hear a disgusting rumbling, like a whoopie cushion squeezed into a megaphone
>big ol' lifted F-250 rolls into the spot next to you
>Chad and Kyle hop out, Stacy and Hailey with them
>"Hey, Jon! Nice Viper!"
>the eye contact makes you nervous
>"H-hey Chad."
>"See ya man!" Chad exclaims as he and the posse head to class, having a jolly time
>"What a shitty truck," you smugly think to yourself as you ashamedly shuffle off to your lecture
>meanwhile, Stacy and Hailey don't even know what a Viper is, probably some sort of Toyota

This

>blocks your path

Krautshit can't compete with the chadmaro