>Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hOvwOSB.jpg
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1gr0prKXLfEdTBPazRKbHM4UFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to ____ Liam's couch with _____!

Miri

Waifus in soft body armour!

When will the cycle of meg end? I want off this ride but part of me still wants to stay.

So I've been gone awhile. Anything new happen?
New MP maps/characters?
Did they finally remove Jill

Some cheeky batarians were added to MP. Nothing about Jill or Gil, or story DLC.
Welcome back, I guess. You were the only Gil poster.

Pretty sure the newest things were the two Batarians. They keep adding new equipment items every week at least.

They added Batarians? Cool, I hope they add the other non-council species and hopefully give them unique skills. I need some variety in MP

>tfw reading some halo mass effect cross over
>2nd conflict in story concludes with a batarian planet getting glassed

REMOVE BAT

It never ends, user. You're here forever. The sooner you accept that, the easier your suffering will be.

>glasses in Mass Effect

Bikini sluts!

Just swinging by to say I love Suvi

Eye care would probably be a lot more accessible to the public. Probably would be uncommon to see someone rely on old methods to gain that 20/20 vision.

I mean, girls in glasses are really cute, but with genetic engineering removing sight issues and eye care becoming better and cheaper, I just can't see them being used.

What about sunglasses? I could see them still being useful.

Question is whether ayys would think that we look cool wearing them, or just really weird.

It could just be for fashion or a heads up display

So, Vetra's visor?

I could see a film like a second transparent eyelid that would close over the eye that reacts on brightness, like a shark's protective film that shuts before it strikes prey.

But there would be its own set of problems such as hygiene, dirt and debris that could make it more trouble than it is worth.

Why do people suddenly pretend to like this faggot?

They're like abused spouses.

>Oh yes, he did beat me in the past, but he's changed now... and he's so much better than that other fellow I was married too... he's not a bad guy, just gets carried away sometimes...

>tfw platinum made game where you play as a cyborg ninja and slice mercs up in the terminus systems

i.imgur.com/hOvwOSB.jpg

Fashionable and cute

I love asari now.

>CYOA user finally updates
>always updates while I'm at work

Not the author but, anything you would have done different so far?

I'm sorry user. I'll try updating sooner today to give more people a chance to participate.

Also, this:

Not necessarily. He always posts 12 am-4 am Central on the weekend, and if I'm not working those hours I'm drinking. And if I'm drinking, I'm thinking outside the box.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1gr0prKXLfEdTBPazRKbHM4UFk
Oh baby

When you say so far, I meant just for this last update. If the killer was in the apartment, surely Cyra's omnitool has a heat sensor and could detect them, might ask her to try that.

What in the holy mother of fuck?

i was going to ask if their was any holes in the windows as the fact that there wasn't no forced entry and the victim likes to keep the door locked is very concerning
so unless the killer is a hacker we narrowed it down to the buildings worker or anyone that had access to that apartment

CEASE this at once

Someone said Sara she should go fuck herself.

Hell it could even be the witness unless someone backs their alibi.

We still need a lot more information because anyone can kill anyone at the moment and blame that pesky serial killer on the station. Be a good way to get rid of rivals.

>unless the killer is a hacker
I don't think there's a single person we encounter in Mass Effect that doesn't have some sort of hacking skill, desu. So many storylines involve "Oh, I just hacked through this door/into this system/this enemy."

we didn't find any weapons at the scene
we should ask the asari to check her person just to make sure
if the killer is her then the weapon is on her
we should also ask the buildings owner for any security tapes

Or they just threw omni-gel on everything.

>Master Chief is someone's father
MC is an autist perma-virgin with no people skills and no biological sex drive, with a mind that's stunted in every manner not related to shooting stuff with his guns or hitting stuff with his fists. There's semi-AU versions of characters and then there's "I'll just use their names and nothing else."

mass effect 2180's
Halo 2550's

semi au

yep the closest thing he will ever have to a child is oni trying to clone him because they hate the fucking s4's

>In love with an AI
mfw Master Chief is just a not crippled Joker.

sassy unshackled AI

still Cortana >>>> EDI

>2550
Halo's timeline is the most retarded thing.

>everyone still uses 7.62x51mm NATO in all of their ARs, DMRs, GPMGs, LMGs, etc.
>everyone still uses other modern calibers like 40mm grenades, .50 BMG, etc.
>everyone still uses titanium for all armor (apparently DU and Chobham disappeared)
>atmospheric aircraft still use 20-30mm autocannons as their main armament
>everyone still uses single tube-launched grenades
>everyone still uses single-shot 100mm rocket launchers with conventional HEAT warheads that still use copper lining
>a 14.5x114m rifle firing SLAP rounds is described as being able to penetrate "heavily armored vehicles"
>tanks use "90mm high-velocity APBC" rounds from fucking WW2
>HE missiles and autocannons are the secondary and tertiary armaments and space battleships even though the US Navy is prototyping laser PD and railgun turrets RIGHT NOW
>have 2.6 ly/d FTL (nearly x1,000c) for 500 years but have still barely ventured from Earth
>colonies that have been around for hundreds of years have barely developed and are primarily sustained economically through fucking subsistence farming

Even ignoring all the more blatant errors the whole thing makes more sense as a near-future setting.

>210 colonies
>not far from earth
>fleets won't be spread as thin and you can move to engage a threat faster

Are any of the halo ayys fuckable?
I'd a fembrute or a femelite. I like big girls.

They're actually not far from Earth at all. Harvest for example is in the Epilson Indi system, 12 light years from Earth, and it's in the Outer Colonies. And spread thin defending the colonies against what? As far as humanity knew there were no other space-faring races before the 26th century.

don't elites hatch from eggs?
human factions that break off and start their own government

if they still kill effectively, and are easy to manufacture, why the fuck would you not use any of the above. As demonstrated by playing halo where using human weapons doesn't immediately slap you with a game over

pew pew lasers suck fuckin' donger anyway.

>if they still kill effectively, and are easy to manufacture, why the fuck would you not use any of the above.
Because we're developing alternatives to all that shit RIGHT NOW (or already have), so even using conventional firearms their tech doesn't make sense. But 550 years in the future we're much more likely to either be using EM guns or to have dispensed with the whole idea of men fighting with rifles altogether.

dead again

>tfw no Liara gf to watch old Sci-Fi classics with

>tfw no Liara to publicly hang

>when your waifu is so shit you have to hate others wiafu
lmao

>when your waifu is a blue parasite with the most unimaginative design since Star Trek

now that montreal is kill are there any ME:A leads left at BioWare? I saw Ian Frazier got moved to EA Motive and one of the MP producers left for another dev in Vancouver. Shit, half the team left during production anyway.

>when you cant come up with better reasons

Maybe this is more up your alley.

its over senpai, be glad EA doesnt maul the corpse any more

Good riddance to the Ryder family and the Heleus cluster. Hope in 5-10 years they just do a hard reboot in the Milky Way.

Oh, shit, I read this as hanging out with Liara. The post wasn't as wholesome as I thought.

SAM: No, I believe user was referring to a method of execution, most popular in through the 17th and early 20th century, where the persecuted would have a length of rope fastened around their neck as to cause asphyxiation or a broken neck.

I´m undecided, whether I should open that link.

> Either getting KL´d
> or missing something

I would´ve acquired some sort of weapon. not necessarily a firearm, but maybe a tool or a knife that i could use as a weapon, e.g. a spade, a knife or that weird tool Shepard stabs Seargent Cathka with

Only one way to find out user

Would be a thought, but something tells me the citadel would be airport strict about weapons in unauthorized hands.

tha´t´s why i´d acquire a tool that doubles as a weapon, a whench or something

> unless the Citadel is like britain
> banning cuttlery

Halo lorefag here

If im not mistaken humans developed an FTL drive (called the Fukijawa drive or something) in the early 22nd or 23rd century, by this time I doubt we would have devolved lazer based rifles.
Humans then spread out over the next 2 centuries into the stars and formed colonies, these colonies were finicky bitches to set up and recived little to no actual support from earth, as such there were tons of rebellions and rifles had to be mass produced, so why not rifles?
What i'm saying is that we developed the tech to jump early, and as such we spent all our time on spaceships and shit then when the UEG neglected the colonists they rebelled and the UNSC was given its excuse to beef up and because the last centuries had been relatively free of human conflict it doesnt make since that governments would contract armories to develop lazer weapons and so all the UNSC soldiers got stuck with assault rifles.
Also fun fact about the AR in the first game, in lore it is a special rifle design given to soldiers aboard large ships - the large magazine and RPM were designed to allow marines to fill entire hallways will bullets once they were boarded

They would have to choose a canon ending though wouldn't they

Not necessarily. They could just handwave it away and never fully address it. Just like they did with the Council and Rachni choice after ME1.

>People don't have green transistors in their body anymore because of plastic surgery, but this is totally the synergy timeline!
>Yeah Shepard is totally controlling the Reapers but they're on holiday for the moment and not anywhere close to where your mission is!

They'll pretty much have to go with destroy since it's the only ending that doesn't result in galactic peace forever.

>Before /meg/
Goddamn, why is everyone such a degenerate? The internet is a sad, sad place
>After /meg/
When's that French dude gonna make his next interspecies erotica?

>tfw no space Templar fighting for his god on a crusade before returning home to his turian wife

This. The ending to 3 was pretty final any other way, it really did seem like Biowhere was ready to put it away for good
Funny how after only 3 games in a series the developer will get sick of developing it

I mean it does sound like something they would do.

Live

No

If MEG anons was made up the runtimes that made up the concensus that was legion terminal.

How different do you think the story would be?

The quarians would go extinct much sooner

Is it just me or is Jaal's personality essentially... a woman?

I dunno. There is a lot of tali fans here.

"Creator-Tali, can this unit tap that?"

Previous save.

>You decide to go back into the living room and examine the body.
>Upon entering the living room, you find Cyra still hunched over the body in the middle of the living room, now busily tapping away at a small orange display hovering over the surface of her arm.
>You walk over to side of the body opposite the Detective and squat down.
>You do your best not to gag at the horribly disfigured blue body in front of you. Although you had become somewhat accustomed to the smell, the powerful odor of rotting fish and copper was overwhelming is close proximity.
>"Here." Says Cyra, handing you a pair of her white examination gloves. "I know that they're not exactly designed for... all those fingers, but they're all I've got at the moment."
>You give her a nod and a quick, "Thanks." Before slipping on the ill-fitting gloves.
>Running your hands along the victim's skin, you find it to be of a somewhat smooth, scaly texture, and most disturbingly, quite warm to the touch.
>Large patches of the victim's skin are covered in what you guess where once boils, now deflated, giving the skin a waxy, wrinkled appearance.
>You can make out a multitude of scratches around the victim's throat, descending downwards onto the victim's chest. Was this the murderer's doing perhaps? To your untrained eye, you were unsure. You still hadn't found anything that correlates to someone else being in the apartment.
>Everything seemed so clean. The fact that the murderer would leave large scratches on the victim that could easily be tested for DNA seemed... sloppy. Maybe DNA testing wasn't a thing here. But somehow you doubted that.

(1/2)

(2/2)

>You place one of your hands on the victim's shoulders and gently roll them to the side. You notice a blue pile of vomit that was hiding underneath the victim's abdomen.
>Examining the vomit closer, you find it surprising warm, warmed than the victim's skin, and you realize that well... it isn't your typical upchuck.
>A long, blue, fleshy tube connects the fleshy blue vomit pile to the victim's mouth. You come across the sickening realization that whatever killed this person caused them to expel some of their internal organ.
>Your lungs... stomach... whatever you were looking at... prolapsing through your mouth. You couldn't imagine. What a godawful way to die.
>You have no idea what could possible cause this. You decide to ask Cyra.
>"Hey. Uhh, any idea on a cause of death?"
>Still remaining preoccupied with the display on her arm, she responds, "Victim shows signs of suffering from injuries caused by extreme heat. My best guess would be immolation. Just like all the others."
>Immolation? What? That means that... What the fuck.
>The Detective's response left you with more questions than answers.
>You have a few options:

1)Ask Cyra more questions about the body. Be specific/creative for 1 and 2.
2)Ask Cyra more questions about the case.
3)Search the bathroom.
4)Search the bedroom.
5)Politely ask Cyra if you can get the fuck out of here.

I told you anons that I would update today. It's just about to get good, too. :^)

Jaal is just ugly
Its like a probelm that all Angara suffer with: chronic ugliness

2. What does she think connects the victims together? (Might explain what you learned about the victim's past with Eclipse and such here). Does the killer leave behind anything, or are they always clean? Idea on the weapon used?

>1)
Ask Cyra if any DNA could be recovered from the scratch marks.

>1
So she swallowed or was forced to swallow something that burnt her from inside out?

6) Ask Cyra if you can take her then and there, right on top of the corpse.

What do you think fellow anons? Cult or some other form of coerced suicide?

I've been thinking vigilante, if all the other victims have a criminal background.

I still think the frogman's translator is the reason Cyra has coughaids

It's actually just a troubled volus. Every day he goes to work and watches all the other Jew analogues succeed where he can't, and every night he goes and spends his meager funds on a supply of increasingly ineffective narcotics, hoping to dull the pain of a lifetime of mediocrity and failure. Sometimes he takes a little too much and ends up stimulating the more depraved, creative parts of his brain. On those nights, he wanders the wards and scouts out his victims, tracing their every footstep until he knows their schedule and can put together a plan to kill them that even a short, fat volus like him can pull off.

Largely paragon, and the predictable choices

scratching at the throat could be she was choking and was clawing at her throat to try and breath
seem very unprofessional that he would scratch the throat
wait scratches talons could be turian?
couldn't be cyra as we were with her for the entire day
body still warm fresh
no weapon
does c sec have access to every single domestic door on the citadel
also get that security tape nigga

That is quite specific. Are you self inserting for said volus?