Car gore

Can anyone guess which part this is? Also car gore thread

It's a crank main bearing

Seatbelt retractor. I hate the way some people pull the fuck out of those things. Only a matter of time before they catch fire.

seatbelt bearing

How this happened, i have no idea

>thin metal welded at the end of a goofy shape
>how do it happen

its a suspension mounting bracket on a live rear axle.
I assume it happened during a collision.

i know what it is
now dispute my point

I remeber seeing two Lambos that were brand new and were sent to the shop because one of the car transport trucks flipped over in a storm by Las Vegas, so I saw the mechanics throwing away limbo parts that had been totally destroyed. So at this point I would go with a part to the axle or some result of a collision that fused metal with a tire.

I've seen worse. That's just the beginning.

I took him out the next morning after the sun came up and showed him what he was driving on and called him stupid an told him to shape up. And then I explained toe and why it felt like it did at 140MPH and why he needed new tires only after a few hundred miles etc.

The worst part was that they didn't even come in for a tire or balance. Just a battery.

At least Old Man Winter will send that to an early grave.

This is Texas, we probably won't have any more winter weather besides it being mildly cold. We already had one ice day and it obviously didn't end this POS intrepid's suffering, probably not gonna have another.

>ALL THE WHEEL WEIGHTS

Old Man Tar Road will send that to an Early Grave of Tears.

Yea the timing chain chewed a hole in my oil pump and the crank melted that fucker into this ghastly shape

Stance or incredibly shitty alignment?

Show me a car that is more of a cuckbox than this one:

what in the name of fuck is up with those wheel weights?
front tire looks like severe toe, chewing up the tire. Rear looks like both toe + camber, but less severe.

e.GO Life

Think how many times you can get cucked on a single charge if you have the upgraded charger.

This is what happened to my current ride because the previous owner was a fucking dumbass. $8K for a new engine and I'm still having other problems. This is why I am never buying a used car ever again.

>upgraded charger
There is nothing like that, it only has the slow single phase charger.

That is why you look into the oilcap with a flashlight before you buy anything.
pic related is how it is supposed to look:

There's supposed to be at least one more spark plug.

Indeed, but it should look like that regarding deposits of oil sludge.

>dodge
niggers?

Old white dude

and this is why people get murdered

See, we took the car to my Step-dad's mechanic who's really good. He didn't see anything wrong with it.

Well, i suppose that guy is incompetent if he does not at least looks in the oilcap for sludge.
That is one the first things you look for when buying a used car.

Run trans fluid through it. The detergent should breakup the sludge

That may work with less sludge, but in a case like that it is too late.

What I often hear that is supposed to help is buying a shitload of cheap motor oil and change it every few hundred miles untill it comes out relatively clean.

I've seen something similar in a rebuilt engine, where the bearing shells were put in backwards so the oil holes didn't line up