Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Tonexus/poe-scambot
pastebin.com/mPAsih2h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls respond ;_;

low quality OP

tfw my boy died

>game literally shows you where quest objective is
>DUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IS "X" IN THIS LOCATION???????????????????????

free thread no bitching

Innocence did nothing wrong.

Did they just change how Shaper appears in maps so hardcucks don't alt-f4 anymore LOL.

automatic item value

After whining about making my atlas weird by clearing colloseum and leaving loads of low tier maps unfinished, turns out I can now run colloseum and get like 2 or 3 colloseum drops with the occasional Pit of the Chimera drop. Can flog Pit for 9c.
Keep doing this and I can just keep getting loads of colosseum and then eventually I can harbinger them for triple profits

why did they put kitava inside a statue

>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free

Do you unlock Precinct in your Atlas or do you consider it too shit?

Hinekora bound Kitava in an unmovable stone to contain him. I guess the Oriathans just decided to make it into a statue because I dunno, residual corruption or something

retard

is that how 100 ft statues are made? sculpted out of a big stone? mhm mhm *nods* i see now

how much manga regen% do you need for MoM to be effective and not having your mana completly fucked all the time?

how is that girl so perfect
i want her to stab me through the heart with a kitchen knife

get a mana pot

Most of the passives from the Pantheon are kinda shit, the only ones that are pretty decent are the 3 flask charges per 3 seconds not in combat and the 1% damage reduction per mob up to 8%.

Im thinking of buying 2 mystery boxes and some stash tab for $10.

Already got the currency tab and two premiums. Should I get the divination or essence or another premium?

link your characters page so we can all laugh at how clueless you are

so i'm running a voidheart on my bleedquake with brutality and i'm noticing that the aftershock is causing poison when it's not supposed to. does the aftershock also cause bleeding when running bloodlust support?

You are legitimately retarded

Hey guys want to hear a joke?

Pantheon

;^)

why does barrage deal zero damage? it feels like its single target is worse than kinetic blast even when i'm not cheesing the boss with wall shotguns

Should I be investing in Exalts right now?
They're going to go up to around 50, right?

ok for which 1 flask to choose for general use:
1.stibnite
2.granite
3.basalt
4.amethyst
I'm thinking stibnite?

5 MILLION DPS
5S SHAPER KILL

So Kira and Oyun are in the Tunnel? Why is the Tunnel so needlessly big anyway

retard

So I finished Act 10. Is the endgame of PoE really doing different maps over and over again until you fill out the Atlas?

It's not that bad so far but I don't know if I'm missing something.

This is my first league btw

Is there support gem that makes the blight spread?
Sorry if it's a dumb question im new

is there a way I can get all the trials necessary for uber lab besides just hoping I come across them while doing maps?

I still need 2 of 'em and I'm at 83 already, shouldn't this happen earlier or smth?
(I never did uber desu)

>girl

What is the end game of any arpg? get better loot so you can get better loot and gain levels so you can become stronger and gain more levels

Did anyone of you do a Explosive Arrow build as of late?

My idea is being a tanky as fuck juggernaut while scaling damage from the ascendancy class and iron will,

while using quill rain with explosive arrow as offensive

rest of the links is defensive or utility

>Those autistic zombie anons from the previous threads who said the people in the Witch subforum didn't know shit like how they aren't running Physical to Lightning, accuracy, etc.
>Most popular Zombie Necromancer build guide just updated and included all the shit they blurted out
:thinking:

Incinerate or SR for a CWC build?

sr not even a contest

>I am incapable of making my own judgments and rely on others to tell me what to think

cool, so there's nothing counter-intuitive about the Atlas right? Just fill it out as I go?

>reading comprehension

i know who it is though

yeah unless you want to be a filthy strandkike autistically ricing the same map over and over

But that's exactly what I'm saying.

Suddenly all 3c offerings are people price fixing. Really makes you think.

>strandkike
It's dead, let it rest.

why is this league so fucking bad, bros?

;)

im talking about the metaphorical strands in your heart user not the one in the game

Where can i sell entire stash of Leather belts and for how much?

>4.7k hp
>4l sunder
>ice golem(???????)

you're either a noob shitcrow or a hc ssf player

yep, you gather loot and try to fill the atlas to fight final boss.
For guaranteed drops that are specific to bosses you go shaper at the middle of the atlas, but you also go the council from prophecies, atziri and uber atziri from vaal and uber vaal fragments and I guess the new beachead map. also there's uber lab for some good chests and enchantments (need to do uber trials first that spawn randomly in maps and each give you an item that lets you go to uber once you done all your trials). Oh there's also the vinktar square. check the wiki for more on how to acess each.

To me the fun in the game comes from making different builds and trying to make them work, while also farming for items. I guess that's the game itself, though some people also race to top of ladder and do race seasons and events for prizes (those will be announced when starting but last ones were near the end of leagues)
There's also pvp I guess, but its terribly balanced and almost nobody does it. also farming favour for masters, besides new crafting will also help some create a pretty hideout if you are into that.

Gotta find what you want out of the game, I think we have a nice selection right now

>he doesn't know about crit sunder
sounds like you're the noob here boy

help new player out with build
i had starter build, but i can't really progress so im making new character/rerolling depending on what you suggest
i played as ranger/raider

> crit sunder

you more shit blunder LMAO

i've ran out red maps.

how do you guys sustain a pool of red maps? i have uncompleted all of my maps above t10, but i am not getting enough shaped map drops to sustain anything.

use vaal orbs noob

if you'reare' build can't do all mods then it's shit

rate my SR CWC DD shit-tier tree: poeurl com brU1

sextants + biscos

Chieftain AW is best lab farmer right?
What unique wep should I pick up, thinking doomsower or debeons but that's kinda hard to scale. Might even Oros?

forgot your cat picture

because what dps calculators don't tell you is barrage doesn't hit every single shot in-game

facebreaker

anyone have link to private indexer ?
sick of getting sniped on poetrade

beg people in global 820

Needs abyssus and too many uniques make it unsafe

I tried it before as well, not a fan of short range AW due to weapon range. Add concept effect and its worse.

this isn't an indexer, but it works fine:
github.com/Tonexus/poe-scambot

Granite is the best.

I have not played it this league, but I feel like the single target is just going to be fucking awful. They nerfed the ignite setup and buffed boss hp.

didn't use a dps calculator, was just looking for a single target option on my kinetic blast build

You could use Deidbellow instead, and you can get %dmg/IAS on a rare shield now so that might be a viable alternative to Great Old One or Tukohama. Then you just need Meginords.

who cares about single target? bosses are so shit this league that you just clear packs and skip to the next map.

died to that skeleton wheel boss in the act 6 ledge god damn it thought i could make it without any pots but he shot those spikes when he died and killed me too

Is it me or does anyone else get this supremely annoying as hell global chat swap? As in

>on 820
>going for rota
>enter dude's h/o
>chat switches from 820 to some random one

Anyone?

Friend is obsessed with making and using the goddess unleashed in a build but is a normalfag and wont ask on here or leddit for advice.
Have any tips I can give him?
I want to say he should run Spec Throw, but I'm still stuck in the meta from years ago when Scion ST was god-tier.

>logoutcore
>Without a logout macro

Why do this to yourself.

>and you can get %dmg/IAS on a rare shield now
u wot

i personally just quit the game, fuck this shit

>make hc sunder build
>level 80
>bored
>make hc totem glacial cascade build
>level 80
>bored
post fun builds

LMAOING @ YOUR lack of LIFE

how would a macro work as soon as i killed him he shot his nova spike with me being at like 60% hp that one shot me

is your friend named Charan?

Don't have one handy to screenshot right now, but I've found shield shields with %dmg, IAS, %ele dmg, cast speed and possibly also spell dmg but I'm not completely sure about the last one. A lot of them got new implicits as well.

Rate my "I'm a shit player but I will make it to 100 anyway"-build:

pastebin.com/mPAsih2h

Champion Cyclone with as much life as I can get as long as I can get enough damage for guardians.

retard. bosses are fine now instead of disappearing within seconds, making them completely stupid in the first place. the game is now fixed, and you should kill yourself stat.

What the FUCK happened?

ES got hit hard?

CI is FUCKING

D
E
A
D

>price tabula at 16c as seems to be standard
>go afk for 30 mins
>come back
>100+ messages for my tabula, continue to get a message every two seconds

?????????????????

Not that guy, but while I also like the new bosses their drops do not really warrant killing them.

>we're running a super stash tab sale!

stop it

the meta of the game is full blown clear speed, players only kill the bosses once for the drop bonus and then skip them afterwards.

if you are killing bosses then you are playing suboptimally.

Why would you ever EVER need THAT MANY tabs?
spend some points on some sick MTX to deck out your character or something you fucking nerd

i'm killing bosses because it's fun. some people might have forgotten that aspect of video games.

What if he's playing for FUN?!

>sold a Fragility when it was 40c
>20c now
whew

How much life should I have before starting a10? I'm at like 2.7k in a9