/rsg/ - Runescape General

Heatwave edition

Previous meme: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,673,65938702
>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/crystal-skillchompas--tweaks?jptg=ia&jptv=news_list

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Proselyte_armour
smite.gamepedia.com/media/smite.gamepedia.com/e/ec/BeachBabe_Aphro_VEW.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for zimzam

nice op

Logout timer should be 10 minutes instead of 5.

korasi

Don't think she's a princess

isn't Leela a princess now? she's also a cute

leela then I guess
are daughters of a pharaoh called princesses?

is she even royal?
i mean i still have her sword so when im king i can just make it law that she agreed to marry me
she has the hots for ozan

Thats what senliten calls her I think

These are the only princesses in the game.
Unless you also count Leela as a princess.

if she's not dead then she's busy fighting pests forever

I mean you can marry whoeven you want
there's no law that a king/prince can only marry a princess
that's just done to maintain blood lines and stuff like that

That said I would marry Amascut.

>frog
pass, french blood will make my children week
>dead lol
ded
>miazrqa
tell me more!

i also wouldnt be against marrying ghost pharaoh

exactly, ill not marry a common like this is misthalin or some such!

She's already married to her brother.

princess miazrqa is the last live descendant of the king of falador

>>miazrqa
>tell me more!
she's that falador bitch who's got the witch friend

ghost pharoahs kingdom was vaporised when tumeken turned himself into a nuke

WARTS!
i mean if shes still royalty id totally smash
not sure if i can rehouse her on my island or if i have to come conquer the desert however

Hail Zamorak.

What if female WG gets knocked up by King Vallance?

>married to a dog

Did you save the thumbnail user?

owo

My aim is bad, meant for

could also marry vanescula if she cleans up morytania a bit, not a fan of impenetrable ghost sub-kingdoms or swamps

theres also the last of the icyene i guess, she is a queen and i killed her husband
downsides are that she has no kingdom and our offspring would have wings

Are there other icymemes on one of Saradomin's planets?

>and i killed her husband
user you're either retarded or you have a really bad memory for quests

I think there are still plenty of icyene in their home planet, plus that guy from BoL, the one that got her wings ripped and Zily of course

pic related

so i'd get a planet and maybe zily?
i dont even have her lore book so i've no idea if she is still or if ever she was loyal to the queen

>no crusader outfits
>falador shield 3, the only decent looking shield in the game looks dated as fuck
feels badman

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Proselyte_armour

Oh no now I'm the retarded one

I don't want many video game characters to fart on my face, but the Herald of Lumbridge is one of them.

How do we solve the problems with combat?

We can't
we're in too deep shit to get out

>wings
>gigantic shoulders
>no tabard

git gud

What's wrong with it?

Oh wait, are you a pgayer?

of a knightly order
that is supported by a living god

The WG already got married and became a widower the same day of their marriage, I don't think they're going to be looking for love any time soon. Not only did their wife/husband die but that asshole Nomad completely destroyed their soul right in front of you so they don't even exist anymore.

what problems?
are you some kind of retard?
the only problem is the tick system but that can't be fixed

3 major problems:
>it's not flashy enough
Animations are way too basic and boring.

>it's not individual enough
Everyone uses the same abilities and rotation. This is boring to look at and dumb, I must feel more unique.

>it's too weak
This is probably because having to cater to PvP ruined it, but abilities are way to weak and meek. The strongest one from an in-universe kind of viewpoint is probably Meteor Strike and while that looks cool it's what I'd expect a basic ability to be like.

Think someonething like Ahrim's rotating double flamethrower attack in Rise of the Six, that's the kind of magnitude our abilities should have as a minimum. They would just have to increase the health of bosses and mobs so that things are the same but look cooler.

How do we bring back pvp to RS3?

We don't. PvP is cancer and the people who enjoy it are cancer as well.

>Everyone uses the same abilities and rotation. This is boring to look at and dumb, I must feel more unique.
This is impossible to fix. It's a videogame, there is always a meta.
>Animations are way too basic and boring.
>The strongest one from an in-universe kind of viewpoint is probably Meteor Strike and while that looks cool it's what I'd expect a basic ability to be like.
You realize you're just some wandering asshole who solves problems?
Until the adventurer got roped into being the WG you were nobody special at all.
You don't deserve special magical powers.

Don't forget that these worthless animations are reused for most abilities.
The only unique magic basic is breath.
The only way is minigames where everyone have the same stats and gear.

Why are people at the beach so retarded?

In other words you want to be a special snowflake

We don't

Why are you paying attention to them?
I afk this stuff on 2nd monitor with public off.

Everyone in runegame is retarded

canonically this is true

>Until the adventurer got roped into being the WG you were nobody special at all.
>You don't deserve special magical powers.
We probably wouldn't be able to have such powers without at least ascending to some weak tier of godhood; this is now impossible thanks to Guthix.

>Thermometers filled: 9
>cap 4 times
>Thermometers filled: 11

The WG is on the lowest rung of godhood

WG isn't even on the ladder. Being world guardian prevents us from ascending to any tier.

We have similar levels of power to the other gods on the lowest rung and achieved that through divine energy. We can also ascend if something more powerful than what Guthix uses comes along.

maybe guthix blames the player for his death because he isn't aware time is deterministic in runescape
so he cockblocked for all eternity

>This is impossible to fix. It's a videogame, there is always a meta.
No it's not. We just need a ton of different custom animations for the same functions. For example one person who wants to be a fire-themed mage could have their Asphyxiate animation be a flame vortex, while someone who wants to be an earth mage could have it become a rock tomb of some sort, and so on. There are lots of things you can do like that. Solomon's store would be perfect for this.

>Solomon's store would be perfect for this.
so you're that kind of person
out whale
begone with you

>Guthix makes yo think he did what he did so you could protect gielinor
>actually it was just his way of getting revenge before dying
>his last thoughts were "get fucked asshole"

Don't act like you wouldn't spend runecoins on replacing your shitty ass asphyxiate animation with something like this.

No, I wouldn't.
I have dignity.
Not a lot of it, but enough that I wouldn't purposefully dive deeper in the garbage pit.

In order to ascend, the more powerful artifact or god would first have to remove our world guardian powers, in which case we wouldn't even be the WG anymore. I don't think an artifact alone would be able to do it because they're simply tools, so that leaves other gods. It hasn't been addressed whether or not it can be undone by gods of the same tier (i.e. Seren or Zaros), but it probably could be undone by an elder god.

We're strong, but we don't have any special powers that any other mortal can't also obtain. We have strength comparable to that of lower tier gods because they're simply weak enough that their special god powers do not grant them a significant advantage.

Onslaught would have been so much cooler if it was a consistent death ray beam instead of a slow barrage of small energy spheres.

I can't believe Jagex gave us this shit instead of fucking kamehameha or Hyper Beam.

absolutely not

>get 100%
>use conch shell to reduce it to something lower than 99%
>hop worlds
>get 100% again

There, fixed.

>It hasn't been addressed whether or not it can be undone by gods of the same tier (i.e. Seren or Zaros)
probably not or he wouldn't have bothered asking for permission to enter you

>probably not or he wouldn't have bothered asking for permission to enter you

smite.gamepedia.com/media/smite.gamepedia.com/e/ec/BeachBabe_Aphro_VEW.ogg

If you complain about enough on reddit and get everyone there to agree with you jagex will eventually have to give in to our demands and make onslaught actually look cool.

>tfw the goyim have wised up and crest of sliske doesn't sell for shit anymore

wow it only took them a year and a half

Thinking of buying 1 bill gp. How much would slayer cost to 99? I plan on buying enough frost dragon bones to PoH altar to 99 and I bought enough gold already to get 99 Herb during DXP weekend.

kill self

Your self-respect

>kill self
But I'm already playing RS
it started with 100M
I'm not baiting

Are you buying via bonds or chink gold selling sites?

kill self faster

that's what all master baiters say

someone on here told me about sythe and I've been doing that ever since. I need to stop though. Maybe the 1 bil will be the last time for a long time.

>accidentally use a crystal chin on a normal tree

oh no
1000 gp
how will your bank recover?

I fail to see how that junji ito mango page is relevant to your post

That's because I meant to post a crop from it, didn't look at my filenames close enough.

But your filenames are the auto-generated timestamp filenames

Make augmented nox weps drop the ge value

Not him, but sometimes when I don't know what to name a file that I got from somewhere that's not here, or made myself, I'll just name it similarly to the auto-generated timestamps.

Well yes.
It's safer that way.

>It's safer that way
Yeah dude, someone is gonna see that you named your file "IonlyLikeFeminineDicks.jpg", and use that info to track you down, hack your computer and kill your dog. But since you use a random filename, you're completely safe from that :)

I helped track down some fag shitting up /v/ with seemingly random posts repeated endlessly
so yes, it's possible.
there are other stories as well

Yeah dude you're totally right so much risk posting here baka senpai

Some guy on Veeky Forums stalked and murdered someone by telling them the wrong combination of supplements.
Also it isn't necessarily about danger, I just don't want to be noticed.
Sometimes for shitposting purposes.

How much gold does 99 summoning cost in general?

which one get first?

>by telling them the wrong combination of supplements.
>user told me to do x, so I did it without question
If that's even a true story, he probably would have died anyway from one of those images that makes deadly gas instead of glowsticks.

None of them because they're shit and should have never existed.

they're all weak just get whichever you think looks best

page 10
this is not a drill
post you're doings right hecking now