Final Fantasy General DCLXXIX - /ffg/

Humble Bundle sale this weekend: humblebundle.com/store/promo/final-fantasy-weekend/

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
youtu.be/q_WulRdbCYg
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AyumiLogan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FFT a shit

Cheaters not allowed

>look mom I posted it again

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

ara

Urara is cute! CUTE!

Yes probably

If the double Tidus/FV friend is still here I'm trying to get you a macro going. What emulator are you using?

WoL is a trooper

Lets show some WoL appreciation y'all

>free 2 play account has Orlandu, Noctis, Zarg, Freyvia, Luneth, A2
>good goy shekel boy account has Yun, Olive, Fohlen, Tidus, Tidus, Noctis, Zarg

should I just drop the good goy account?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No, he did nothing wrong user.
What do you think that he did wrong?

Welp, another rainbow I guess

>ESL

molested his twin brother (clone)

tried to get the citizens on his side then bombed them anyway.

So what's this about insta killing Aigaion with 2B?

Also any way to cheese Octopus Teacher, I need that Rod Mastery for Ace

Next time just put it right under the >What version should I play
with an * before it so the guy making the new thread checks it out before making the new thread with it in case the news expire.
Like it will this monday.

i'd obtenu that 2b if you know what I mean

Dual Wielding and using her Spear attack. There's some kind of glitch with the machine killer buff it gives you that either does 1 dmg per hit on the offhand attack or max damage.

oh god what the fuck CHEF
you can't keep getting away with it

Id bery so hard man

is she showing this to ignis?

Inb4 Ariana Grande gets addicted to the Exvius gacha and becomes the strongest Whale.

>Use 2B spear on raid boss
>It does lots of damage and heals him to full health

the fuck is going on?

>rikku? tilith? yshtola? how can you not survive? slap tons of hp on her and use defend
>kill arm
>aoe
>wipe

Do you have any of the 5* base chainers in the game + the holy trinity of support? I did Octopus Teacher the other day with my Aileen, a friendleen, WoL, Tilith and Rikku and it was pretty easy, no cheese required.

Should I reroll for 2B? Here's the thing, I just want to see a Fucking Rainbow drop after 250 tickets combined from Rikku's, DV and Nier Banner. I have my "main" account (Noctis, D. Fina, Rem and Marie my only 5*) but Im waist Deep on TMRs now and I wont stop using this account, so I guess I want to Know if there's a point to even reroll for a fresh one

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.
Also
>Clone
What? What are you attempting to imply here?

But he didn't? He only bombed the rebellion when they attacked him, he never set out to attack normal law-abiding citizens.

I think it's the 'hotfix' so people can't kill Aigaion

>Should I reroll for 2B?

No.

I was talking about engels.

>kill arm
>aoe
>wipe
What are you even talking about? Why are you killing an arm? Do I have to play the whole battle out for you? Just wail on the body for a while to gather up enough limit crystals. Use pod charge on 2b because it makes spear aoe. once you have garnet limit pop it, pop ramus, use 2b to wipe all 3 at once. what's so hard? you're giving us beapes a bad name

>Chainers
Aileeen and 2B, Ace kinda Counts with the enchancement
>Support
I do have Tillith, Rikku and WoL

So it doesn't matter how much attack I have?

And basically just stall enough to summon Ramuh and just use the spear until the glitch happens?

what about the time he masturbated the "bamajuku" with 100% mental retardation tolerance?

So if I don't kill anything that fucker will not instantly wipe me?

>cucked by chef again

Yes, I know. The reason the damage bug was patched so quickly was because people were abusing it to beat Aigaion.

his arm autokills the highest attack person. he uses an aoe damage every turn and autos you like 6 times. bring your tanks and healers and someone to bait the death. have you even read up on this guy?

yeah go for it, they are limited units anyways

>Do I have to play the whole battle out for you?
Helping shitters everyone.

Sounds like you're good to go on the octopus then. Make sure to read up on it on the wiki, there are several things to keep in mind. Oh, and I don't know how much of a difference this made on my run since I only did it the one time, but an user on here once said you should make sure everyone on your team has at least 5500 hp and 220 spr. Good luck!

Yeah fuck this retarded shit, there is no motherfucking way to kill that piece of shit without spending a year sucking gumi dick

Still works for me

>there is no motherfucking way to kill that piece of shit without spending a year sucking gumi dick
Well, it's a boss that arrived like a year after the game's launch

>tfw I finally level two chainers
>tfw Spark chains
>tfw Luneth does ~5.5 mil total from two +1 Cut Through

I don't know the specifics on how to actually constantly do the glitch. I didn't pull a 2B to see myself, unfortunately. There is a Reddit thread I read earlier today, and some people were getting it with ~500 attack 2B. The video from the thread had a guy wielding excalipoors.

Nigga it's literally easy as shit.
It was easy back before the Nier collab, now it's a joke.
Reraise/Raise your unit with the highest attack each turn. Use WoL to provoke every other turn so he takes the hit instead, it's a cycle.

And the aoe will still wipe me

No, it won't.
Set up mitigation. Keep rikku's LB on, use hypernullall. Build your units for SPR instead of DEF.

The only time it should be wiping you is if you kill the right arm twice, he uses Genocide Beam twice a turn.

This is a shitty translation, do not reference it seriously.

>chainer with no imperil
user hes below Orlandeau and Aileen for a reason

We were beating way befoee JP shitters were without even needing 2B. shits easy yo

>Keep rikku's LB on,
I can't last a turn you turboretard

Not that guy you're trying to help (kudos for being so helpful) but why provoke every other turn? Why not provoke with WoL and reraise him every turn? I don't understand why part of the strategy is to let one of your chainers die every second turn.

>Chocobos can't fl-

>double genocide beams per turn
>wipes anybody with less than 6k health and 220 SPR
H-hah bros, it's easy!

finally! I finally completed his damn LB

Because you can't use rikku's LB every turn reliably.
You can, however, use it every two turns reliably.
Using provoke on WoL gives you an extra turn of breathing room.

Only if you kill the right arm twice you turboshitter.
Body-first doesn't do that.

Post your fucking team and equips desu.
That's not normal.

They can in III.

>you will never be this bad on a mobage

Looks like Luna and Ignis's VA plus Noctis's VA recently recorded some new dialog for XV, this twitter is of some chick who works at the sound recording studio they used for the game.

twitter.com/AyumiLogan

think he found Chocograph 20?

Oh, you're talking about exclusively reraising with Rikku, I getcha. I'm going to be bringing Rem for dedicated reraising when I finish getting the rest of my team ready, so I guess I'll be provoking every turn.

>Level 1 LB: 290% ST 16 Hit Physical Attack + 75% Water Imperil -> Max LB 410% ST 16 Hit Physical Attack + 100% Water Imperil

Based retard.

>People saying the robot trial is hard
>When you can just oneshot it with 2B
???

Honestly, even with Rem it's better to cycle with WoL.
You get free actions with Rem for two out of every three turns then, where she can help with damage or heals.

People who don't cycle are just apes who understand nothing about strategy

lunie VA a cute!

is Flame Veritas's LB in need of my LB pots? or I can forget that it exists?

She has pretty nice tits

>everyone should know I was talking about body first even though I never said that previously
Kill yourself

Also who the fuck has enough damage to kill body first while reraising and healing? Only whales, pathetic.

People with Fryevia.

Body first is the least reckless approach, that just proves you're an even bigger idiot.
People who do arms first are dumb, it's not only longer it's also more dangerous.

She really doesn't.

Wew.

Literally hotter than Luna - not that it's hard, but still.

yep

x2 Fryevia
x1 SPR breaker WoL/Delita/Elza/Ling
x1 Reraise unit Elza/Maxwell
x1 Rikku
X1 Tilith or Lunera

How's this party comp sound

It's good if you're running a fixed dice build
otherwise ignore.

Sorry you're gay

I did arms first with Zyrus+Friend Fry.
No Rikku,
Got through left arm and right arm twice before I died.
5h wasted.

I mean they're not huge or anything but she shows them off well. Like in cute cleavage.

Hey dude thanks. I'm running Nox - does that help?

*tips fedora*

It's what I'll be running. WoL with bushido freedom.

Me too, I tried arms first the first time, spent an entire 8 hour train ride whittling him down.
Only to wipe a few turns after killing his right arm twice.

Then I tried body-first and did it in 30 minutes without ever being in any danger

she's /tv/s waifu now

fucked up that link

to crosslink you need to add 3 > not 2

cucked again

Thanks my FFXV fans, glad to know you think I'm hot and SEXY

[WINK]

she's super qt

>pulling eve instead of 9s

it hurts.

What a fujo

no worries