This is considered luxury in the US

>This is considered luxury in the US

If you removed the Acura logo, I'd guess that it's a Cadillac.

Looks more luxurious than a base model Audi A3 or 318i

Too bad it competes agains the 7 series and A8 and CT6

>This is considered a good troll thread by OP

So i'm now considering a fullsize sedan, i'm in Europe, so originally wanted Mazda6, but then, compared prices, i thought - man, for the price of 2,5 shyactive auto FF i can have 2,0 tarbo auto FR.
So i went to Infiniti and tried Q50.
Nedless to say i tured 360 and ran away.
>picrelated

acura is entry level and fun (when they fucking want to be) luxury. then again, what would a 3 cyl 0.8 liter driving yuropoor know about luxury or v6 engines

>RLX $55,000
>7ser $83,000
>A8 $83,000

I think not

At least they are reliable and don't torture Monkeys. Also more luxurious that your average Cadillac/Lincoln.

ah yes, the plebs have arrived

Shouldn't you be gassing monkeys?

How was the fly-by-wire thingy?

>then again, what would a 3 cyl 0.8 liter driving yuropoor know about luxury or v6 engines
Hey now, some euros have 1.5 L turbo 4s

Don’t bother with the 2.0, they probably added it to the lineup for fleet mpg bullshit. Its a mercedes engine and its severely underpowered for the q50.
Get a 3.0t and enjoy comfy
Mazda 6 and q50 have great interiors imo, and easily best bang for your buck in their respective segments

FYI a V6 is the worst engine configuration for NVH, and as a reminder only Euros really use I6 which, next to a V12 is the most balanced and best engine for NVH (yes I6 is more balanced than V8)

A plebian V6 is nothing to be proud of

>only euros really use I6
Euros only really use I3 or I4 with the displacement of a a soda can..

Keep memeing, Ford was one of the first to implement a 3cylinder but whatever.

Only BMW is still offering the I6, which is infinitely better than Japanese unbalanced V6s

>Because Ford does it means we arent shit for also doing it
The iconic American V8 Landbarge is the greatest everyman luxury car one can buy; and while the Modular in the Panther Body and the LT1 in the Roadmaster and Caprice didnt make a lot of horsepower per liter of displacement out of the factory, they both will run for hundreds of thousands of miles and make loads of power with a good tune and some bolt ons.

And by hundreds of thousands I mean we regularly see perfectly running 300k-400k Panthers all the time.

Short from the Yukon/Escalde GM also stopped offering V8s for their sedans, the CT6 only offers a twin turbo V6, which is inferior to BMW I6. Once US eventually stop making their inefficient V8s, Euros will have the edge in all engines since Burgers dont know how to make a turbo

Are those concidered luxury in america? lol

Acura isn't really "luxury" in the US. It's more "attainable luxury" along with Buick.

You can get the same vehicle by optioning up a mass-market make, but you're paying a small premium for a brand that doesn't sell strippers or econoboxes.

>siebenser
what did he mean by this?

Those door panels look ridiculous. They dont even color match any other part of the interior.

7ser I assume means 7 series.

>Has seats, doors, windows
>Somehow isn't luxurious