#1260 - Fireworks Festival Edition

Old thread >The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
?

>Upcoming Birthdays
August 12th - Gloria
August 13th - Tabby
August 14th - Rod and Leopold
August 15th - Wendy
August 16th - Nate
August 17th - Stinky

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
Fireworks (Sunday nights throughout August)
Bug Off (August 20th).

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRjCQ9o2860
moridb.com/catalogs/rZG1Fsop7t
moridb.com/catalogs/JLi9qYMhnC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been years since I made a new thread. Hopefully I didn't screw it up too bad.
First for best boy Lucky.

To give away I have:
1 warm painting (if you need it for your museum)
1 solemn painting (if you need it for your museum)
1 concrete floor (Saharah flooring)
1 blue tarp (Saharah wallpaper)
1 ruby
4 unassessed fossils

I've scanned Kapp'n into my RV campsite. He has tropical island furniture. Would anyone like to visit him?

i want to tenderly hug and cuddle isabelle under the sheets in a comfy bed on a snowy day.
i want to marry isabelle. i want to touch her soft body and play with her bell hair tie. she's all i think about.

where is everyone?

Did something happen? Thread wasn't in page 10

Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IRjCQ9o2860

I dunno, it's kinda spooky and scary

Thread slipped off page 10

Giveaway: moridb.com/catalogs/rZG1Fsop7t

DLC items: moridb.com/catalogs/JLi9qYMhnC

>fishing near the docks for a sunfish for an initiative
>watch a fish swim right into the shore and disappear into the sand

What the hell

Well I've been eating because Britbong, no idea where the burgers are

I caught a fish through my bridge earlier today.

I was so confused by Teddy's "patrol mission" why can't jocks talk like normal people

Any of you dudes ever play Magician's Quest? It's an AC clone that has wizards and dating.

Elaborate

How long have you been playing Animal Crossing for?

I got the Gamecube release right when it came out but was late to the party with New Leaf. Pic related.

Bump

Since June 7th.

tfw if I had my previous cart that I bought soon after release I would have the 4 year award

You go to a magic school and all your classmates are cute villagers like the ones in the picture. There's a lot less than in AC but they're more unique to make up for it. If you become good enough friends they'll ask you out. You can even take them on dates.

You can fish, catch bugs, decorate your dorm, and do pretty much anything you can do in Animal Crossing. Only the DS version came out in english unfortunately. You should try it out while you're waiting for the next Animal Crossing game to come out.

hello I would like to claim your art please and thank you

Both the famous and beautiful?

Aye

Sounds good

Gate open

Thank you thank you, I only need two more statues and my museum will be filled
You seem very touchy about who enters your town

Very what?

Touchy, ancy, hesitant, defensive even
Nevermind it

Uuhh why

Do you need these paintings?

Don't worry about it!

I only need a Gallant and Valiant statue for completion

Working.

Im not even at home and havent been for hours but we are chilling and playing video games

Bump

Oh gosh. Is that a fruit basket?
I have to have it!

There's two, a durian flower basket and a banana flower basket

I only have enough coupons for the banana one.
Guess I'll wait for Jyo to notice me.

I can buy you the durian flower basket and give it to you tomorrow

I played GameCube and Wild World on and off for a good while but I feel like I get more out of the games now that I'm older.

I'm so poor.

I have four characters, I try to do at least 1 request every time I log into them to clear mail.

One of my older homes, fully upgraded and such, might need to be deleted and moved because it's in the way of my new garden project.

What's the cost of a full upgrade in new Leaf? Something like 11 million?

I don't remember. Gate's open

Wait, before I join you - are you full? Bud is in my Void and I might want to give him away to someone first.

Oh. My town is full. I can scan Kapp'n again sometime soon.

Do amiibos have a cooldown?
I'm home all tomorrow so I will probably be able to come to see you then.

I'll just buy you both baskets

That's nice of you! I'm trying to get more coupons right now, actually - I keep getting crap ones like "order a house style in someone else's town".

I want to get a decent stash going so that I can piggyback on invitations to get the HHD items (or whatever else).

Actually, I forgot I have both baskets in storage. You can come pick them up whenever

>tfw can't get perfect apples to grow on your trees
Please God just give me 1 apple

I wish my village was apples.

I have cherries and they just don't look as nice.

Weekly reminder to go to KK Slider's show

i can give you a bushel of perfect apples tomorrow

*the day after tomorrow

Ok. I'll be back looking for you user.
I'm new to the game so I can't offer anything special in return I can only pay premium.
Additionally I can scan issabelle/Nook/Mabel/Reese or Cyrus if you're interested in their items. They're my only RV villagers.

I'm jealous user.
Cherries are actually my favorite village fruit.
It goes
Cherries
Peaches
Apples
if I get pears I delete the village.
I fucking hate pears.

Perfect peaches are the most aesthetically pleasing to me but I love perfect apples too, they look made of cristal

i don't need anything

Bumping this

perf cherries look amazing. cherries were my fruit in acww. would have been a nice nostalgia trip if i had that

How do I fuck the secretary?

You don't

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My girlfriend apparently has Timmy and Tommy and Kapn'.
Not that you need anything.

Why not
She asked for my dick

that time again

gotta get my flower arch

Finally got new leaf
Is there any way to get new fruit without connecting to someone else's town? All I got are oranges

You can grab extra fruit from the islands, when you unlock them. A lot of this game is time-gated unfortunately.

Go do some tour like the flower collecting one when you do, because while you're there you can shake trees and take the stuff home.

Eventually, you'll be able to visit the island by taking the boat at the dock in your town. There, you can go on various tours to play minigames. The main objective of these minigames is to collect coins to use in the island's gift shop, but you can also keep any flowers or fruit collected on the tours, as well.

Also, some villagers may give you fruit as a reward for doing them favors. And if you send an orange to your villagers in the mail, you may get another piece of fruit in return.

Yeah I'm used to being time gated because I've played previous titles, oh well

>filename

Switch when?

You can get tropical fruits from the island and tours.
If you want other village fruit, I think you need to connect with people.
I have apples if you like. I'm new too.
I've been playing like two weeks.

I started with New Leaf, in late November 2015, and I've played it every day since then. Not sure how much time I've put into the game total, though. Where did you go to get that image of yours, with all the info?

Main menu for your 3DS has a log of every title you've played, for that day and for the whole history of your 3DS. I just took a picture of mine but I'm sure there must be a way to take a screenshot.

Okay, I found it. It's called "Activity Log", for anyone else wondering. I never knew that app existed. It has some nice background music, actually.
Anyway, according to the app, I've played New Leaf for just over 707 hours; average play time is 36 minutes; and my first time playing it was November 21, 2015. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

I only launched Ever Oasis twice so it looks pretty hardcore to see that my average play session was 17 hours.

Gonna go back and finish it eventually. I like it but I'm worried that I'll quickly run out of stuff to do. My standards for 3DS RPG games are quite high because of Rune Factory 4.

I keep wanting to get back into Chrono Trigger.

Got a basic layout down, just have to find paths I actually like.

Also, Alfonso moved in in a really bad spot so he has to go, but the very next day after he did, he put a sloppy stereo in Re-Tail. Thanks.

>snow
But it's August!
Care to share those paths?

You might be out of luck. I scanned them with my phone almost 2 years ago.

The seasonal difference was me hopelessly trying to avoid moveouts after 8+ real months not playing. I lost Camofrog for my troubles.

perfect oranges look like they have a few chromosomes missing

Before I move my yryr room to HHD, because I need more pattern slots for my town, I'll post it again.

Also encouraging people to post any animu rooms they made too.

Ah fuck. I forgot HHD doesn't have mannequins. There goes that idea.

Still looking for the rest of these codes.
Any others are appreciated

I see a new blue notification circle. Has anyone checked if they are still doing Nintendo zone gifts?

I did get the sunrise lamp at a McDonalds around the time Japan got the pen case chair, I think.

S I N F U L !

...is that what the blue circle icon means?

Sometimes, maybe. It also happened when Pete showed up at the door to give the white festive tree and such. Someone said we get the blue circle when Japan gets a new thing.

I get them often, I think I am getting them early a month. But Pelly says I got no gifts waiting.

Re-release the dlc you fucks.

there was this one user, think it was shock or something similar

and this one

Which is why I'm thinking its a Nintendo Zone thing. I'm hoping for the cucumber horse and eggplant cow again.

I thought it signified when someone visited your dream address.

I need that aesthetic QR my guy.

bedtime bump

This thread is more bumps than discussion and that makes me sad.
Post your favorite memories from animal crossing.
My sister and I used to play daily, city folk, just because it was on the Wii and we had it set up in the living room. Sister's friend broke the wii because she was one of those retards that would pull on controllers when playing games.
No more city folk.
In hindsight, I should've put in the gamecube version.

best memories were with /acg/. 4 people island tours were pretty fun i miss them