/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

It's my first time making this thread because I see no one else making a new one even though the current thread is about to die edition.

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more.

/sthg/ #866 - Run Quick Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsSonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Morbidcrab/videos
cytudotbe/r/sthg
vk
youtube.com/watch?v=-kgYotMnCJw
chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/second-evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Todos putos.

>866

LEAK
youtube.com/user/Morbidcrab/videos

next thread is #868 for next thread creator

>866
>Those embeds
Jesus

>ñ fag detected

Have you ever done something just because Sonic did it?

I thought chili and chili dogs were disgusting and only tried them because of Sonic. Now I love both.

I started stuffing animals inside tin cans.
They sent me to a mental hospital.
I'm better now.

When you see it.

Chilidogs, running, any positivity-like quotes, tapping my foot, saying phrases very occasionally, etc

yes. it's something almost everyone did

anime/naruto/sonic running

I had a friend that used to that and he really believed it made him faster.

Just one thing, tapping my foot everytime I'm impatient.

Tee Lopes OST when

If there's something redeemable out of all this I need that music

I've done the pose Sonic does on the Sonic 1 cover.

i think that might have been me

Whoever is the player in the leaked footage is like the worst Sonic player ever. I'm 100% certain he has never played a Sonic game in his life. He is so fucking retarded, he Game Over'd 12 times in Oil Ocean.

So with all this recent stuff that has happened with Mania, has it changed your plans regarding the game?

Like buying it for different platforms, keeping clear/giving into spoilers, refunding?

No, you're still alive.

I think DSP might've had an easier time.

Nope. Still going to buy it despite some things that I don't enjoy.

Nah, my plans are still the same. If and when someone publishes a good Shadow mod, I'll buy it and play. If that doesn't happen, I'll just ignore it.

nope, i was gonna get it for pc and ill wait. I dont have a new console and I suspect there might be mods too.

I was a little let down when I saw all the old zones in the leak but it mostly what we suspected anyway.

I don't care about all this drama. I'm still getting the game.

Still going to get the game but I'll admit I'm nowhere near as excited as I was 5 days ago.

I don't give a shit about mods either.

Clarification: not buying it on a different platform because I don't need to, already seen spoilers, and not refunding it.

Rational people: Getting the game anyway even if they are a little disappointed about some things
Irrational people: /v/

He got like ten game overs, IN A FUCKING SONIC GAME. The only stages that can give you a bit of trouble are the special zones, but not much.

In 30 minutes, the Sonic SatAM marathon begins!

I've been considering getting the PS4 version along with the PC Collector's Edition, but I haven't had the will to do it yet.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have the kind of trouble he did when I was a kid playing these games. Hell, I'm pretty no one here had that kind of trouble, including the ones who didn't/can't get all the emeralds, much less hit double digit game overs in a single stage.

>Alaskan Caterkiller
kek

wing fortress is a bitch tho

I'll admit I'm pretty shitty at video games, some genres more than others, but the air that's given off seems like he deserved the ridicule and it's not even because he spoiled the whole game early.

where?

he still got to play the game earlier than you

I don't really know.

Labyrinth and Scrap Brain Zone are hard, the first one because of tedium.

cytube under the user sthg

cytudotbe/r/sthg

replace the word "dot" with a dot .

The /sthg/ cytube channel! We just finished marathoning Sonic X subbed & now we're moving on to SatAM. The link is in the OP

user, when you play Mania and get it out of your system I want you to watch the stream archive or whatever for yourself and watch the disaster that is this player. Think about it, he died 36 times to a single zone and there was rarely a moment where rings weren't flying out of his body because he found a way to get hit by nearly every hostile piece of environment.

thanks!

pic related - that 'hawg cracks me up!

I watched some of it, not the infamous Oil Ocean part. I'll have to compare again whenever I play it.

I'm pretty sure I never got to most endings/playthroughs on my own or all the special items e.g Chaos Emeralds. I watch LP's and walkthroughs for a reason.

Trust me, you'll never be that bad. I do the same with stuff I don't buy. And thankfully so in some cases, I can't wait to see how much Telltale fucks TWD.

I'm gonna miss it today, but I am so happy we moved to english stuff because I can multitask while watching now.

>user, when you play Mania and get it out of your system I want you to watch the stream archive or whatever for yourself and watch the disaster that is this player. Think about it, he died 36 times to a single zone and there was rarely a moment where rings weren't flying out of his body because he found a way to get hit by nearly every hostile piece of environment.
game testing footage ?

Amy's birthday is on valentines day which just so hppaened to be the day that they started dating?

Has been it archived somewhere?

Sometimes when no one's around I'll run like sonic...

I used to run like modern but now I run like Classic.

Some of the damn fandom need to be like Terry and BE COOL!

Fuckin' peepin' ghosts.

anybody else playing blue sphere to git gud at mania's bonus stages

Yeah, the first three hours are still up on that site he settled on but the quality might not be so great some. Still if you want to see what's possibly the worst player possible be my guest. vk com/club107678733?z=video-107678733_456239020%2Fvideos-107678733%2Fpl_-107678733_-2

is this how it works

I should, but I haven't been playing any Sonic games recently.

sonic is gay

Yup, started yesterday.

I'm not very good at it.

That looks about right, user.

Just because Mirage Saloon is a sand level I don't think it should count as Sandopolis. Western and Egyptian are completely different deserts

It's more likely from West Side Island or Little Planet because of Dust Hill/Desert Dazzle

actually reminds me of clu clu land a little
youre always on a grid and are rewarded for drawing squares

maybe i should play CCL as well

blue spheres is easy, i've beaten all 14 of them on genesis as a little kid

THIS is the real deal: youtube.com/watch?v=-kgYotMnCJw

SONIC SATAM STARTS NOW

19:15 - 2:07:12 is where the 12 deaths occur if you want to avoid the first bits.

Posting because artist wants to avoid spoilers

Where do I find this footage?

>gay

Hydrocity?

These are great, where the hell do I find the rest

OR. I absolutely love it. and thanks to you user for posting it for them

nah. even as rusty as I am blue sphere is the easiest of the special stages.

Scrap Brain 3

Scrap Brain Act 3, which is an alternate version of the Labyrinth posted last thread

the sonic the hedgehog channel is posting videos of mania footage, a few of them.
It's sad it's come to this but loads of channels are uploading it themselves.

Hulabot

>hetero

Shard is cute. I want to hug him.

ah, but did you PERFECT them?
those gold medals need to unlock something big

p.s. its not their channel, its just one that uses the same name. nevermind

literally

Post your favorite chao designs

chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/second-evolution

>Rogue waking up on the ceiling
>Chao Chow
>firearms just laying around

Cute.

>yfw the fridge pictures were drawn by the chao

>those gold medals need to unlock something big

>Sonic Chao is neutral, not hero

What did they mean by this?

Sonic is not hero. He's just a guy.

you know i couldve sworn there was a cutscene for unlocking her

>Post your favorite chao designs

>you know i couldve sworn there was a cutscene for unlocking her
u and me bro

considering all the other cameos, you would expect something with Amy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user, por favor

anybody got the discord link for this game?
all the ones im running into are expired