Anyone know a site to get 350 parts from?

Anyone know a site to get 350 parts from?

Other urls found in this thread:

conceptzperformance.com/
sikky.com/product/350z-ls1-basic-mount-kit/
lojkits.com/products/300zx-ls-swap-kit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rockauto.com
amazon.com

conceptzperformance.com/

My favorite site for Z parts so far.

A crash site

Kek

z1motorsports.com

No joke, I see more with salvage titles than anything. I can't buy one because my insuracne would probably go through the roof.

It's not even an easy car to crash, just one that attracts mexicans. You'll pay less insurance on a turbo SW20.

>attracts mexicans

You noticed this too, eh? I have avoided the local Z car groups because of this. Bunch of 20 year olds doing wraps and exhaust tips as "mods".

Overnight Parts from Japan

Hey, were not all niggers and spics. I keep mine clean and it has treated me well. 306 hp and rwd with a 6 speed on the floor. Nothing inherently wrong with a Z

forgot to post pic

Please, replace that front grill with the original.

Should I get an uprev tune for my 350z?

cringe front grill

eBay, best turbo kits and other accessories for all your performance (and style) needs.

Also this

Ugh. This shit pissed me off so much when I was in the market for a Z.

>scrolling through pics
>alright, alright...
>hmm looks pretty clean...
>GOD FUCKING DAMNIT STUPID CHROME GRILL
>NEXT

Dude, its like $100 to replace. I bought it like that; wasn't my addition. Will replace it when im not poor relax.

>dude but it's only $100
>will replace it when I'm not poor

Huh?

I'm pretty broke my dude. But, im retarded. Took off the grill turned out it was clip on, real grill was behind it.

Welp, its free to remove who would've known.

Lucky, because the old one looked like balls. Enjoy.

>Nothing inherently wrong with a Z
Except for this

Wut? Simple and driver focused. You want luxury buy a mercedes.

>Wut? Simple and driver focused
You mean fugly and made of bakelite. The 350z is notorious for having a horrible interior quality, only a fanboy would deny

Almost bought a 350Z but couldn't stomach the interior. I literally couldn't find a used example that didn't have peeling/chipped finish around the door switches and center stack. It's like Nissan was on a strict budget and decided to use black crayon.

sikky.com/product/350z-ls1-basic-mount-kit/

lojkits.com/products/300zx-ls-swap-kit

That should get you started.

>Simple and driver focused.
This is simple and driver focused. Notice that it also doesn't look like it was molded from recycled trashcans unlike the 350z interior. 350Z interiors are chrysler-tier

My only complaint is that those seats resemble the carpet in a Holiday Inn.

kak
o
k

enjuku racing