I hear the 1% don't hold cryptocurrencies?

Is this true? The illusion works until it doesn't. Hedge accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/urbit/ledger/master/readme.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those Winklevoss fucks do, but otherwise not really. It's a very hard market to read, and rich folk trade largely on the advice of who and what they know -- not too many 70-year old Jews in the CC industry, so it's too much of a gamble.

Only in the Silicon Valley. Bitcoin is too nerdy for the East Coast. The lesser cryptos are useless and virtual land >>> virtual "silver" anyway.

raw.githubusercontent.com/urbit/ledger/master/readme.txt

I'm really curious who ^^^these^^^ guys are.

Most people don't know what cryptocurrency is.

Cryptocurrency is a gamble. They're rich. They don't need to gamble.

first off they probably own the markets
and they probably are making bank off us

I was talking to someone the other day about the SEC thing falling through. They said that the latest price explosion in both BTC and altcoins is from all the trading bot controllers being told to "adjust their algorithms". It seems kinda desperate.

I think hype rose it

>not entj
enjoy mediocrity. you'll never make it

Look you basement dwelling autist, there are literally NO INTJs in the 1%? And the real redpill? There are no introverts at all.

>b-but muh James Simons

only autists fell for his gaf. He's a massive chad, and I'd be willing to bet he is an ENTP.

Stay poor, fucking INTJs. I fucking love when I show up to my office at noon, and see my INTJ drones working their beta asses off from 9am to 9pm.

Lolol

What's that image? You some kind of fag huh

It ends now.... Good luck motivating a bunch of people just like you. Red pill HA. The only red pill you guys are gonna need is the one pictured. I hear you guys are having a hard time getting it up these days for your mech crypto bride.

hehe

hohohuhu

Crypto currency doesnt represent anything of value. Just like most real currency. That alone is reason enough not to invest in it.

>Bitcoin is too nerdy for the East Coast.
Jesus are you deluded. You think wealthy, smart investors stay away from cryptos because their "nerdy." These are the same people that power angel investing in general, and have funded some of the nerdiest ventures in existence.

The wealthy don't stay about from crypto because its nerdy. They stay away because its a bullshit lottery ticket with no intrinsic value.

>intrinsic value
Yeah they prefer to trade real things with hard intrinsic value and utility like....stocks.

>stocks
Stocks LITERALLY represent a direct ownership interest in the value and cash flows of a corporation. It's the very fucking definition of intrinsic value.

>No wonder you cryptofags are so poor

>show up at my office at noon
You make fun of INTJs, yet you're still a wagecuck. Oh, the irony.

Meanwhile, here I am, sitting at home watching the market huehuehue.